Let The Barriers Go

Alex Returns

"Well, well.." He flashed a brilliant smile as he approached me, arms wide searching for a hug and some comfort I guess. I stood there, ever so still as he inched closer and closer. How was I going to react when he did touch...I shuddered. He was cold. He was ice cold. This was not how I remembered him, he was always so warm, so happy.

Anyway, that doesn't matter right now, what matters is the fact that he is back here. Back at school. He left! For good..I thought. After what seemed like hours, he released me from his grip and I took a deep breath, avoiding his curiously waiting, gaze. "If it isn't Miss Brennick. Long time no see, eh?" He smiled light-heartedly. Why was he acting so normal...this was SURELY going to cause problems between Ryan and I. But I didn't want there to be problems. Everything was perfect, now. No! He threw an arm around me, and I shrugged it off. "Okay, I cant do this..this is to weird." I said, stopping dead in my tracks.
He laughed..HE LAUGHED!? "What are you laughing at?!" I fumed. I'm sure smoke was visible. I felt like slapping him across the face, like I did too Rye that night. I composed myself as he stood silently waiting, obviously noting how much this annoyed me.
"Look, it wasn't my idea to come back here, okay? You think I wanted to come back, you are so far from the fucking truth it's not even funny."
Ha! "It's not funny, and yet you laughed? Yeah, right." I said, rolling my eyes.
"Alright, so you got me! Happy now?"
"Not really, no." I spat in reply.
"Bleh, you know what, I thought this could be fun, or at least I thought I would make it fun.." He winked.
"Meaning, what exactly.." I eyed him curious as to what he was thinking. If he was thinking what I thought he was thinking, he can just like, go shove that thought so far up his fucking ass that it's visible when he opens his mouth.
"Don't play dumb, Sammeh." He ruffled my hair and I slapped his hand away. I shuddered as he said my name.
"Get the fuck away." I retorted.
"Come on Sammeh, don't be like that.." He laughed and winked again, slowly walking closer. No! I would stand firm, I would stand my ground! No, I would not be a little pawn in his game..not this time.
"I'm not like that anymore, Alex. You fucktard. You think you can leave, come back and expect me to be the same as I was..Well you are fucking dumber than you were when you left then eh? Wait is that possible..cause I remember you were pretty stupid. The only good thing you had going was your..uhh..wait what DID you have going for you..you looked like a fucking trash can.." I laughed loudly.
"That didn't stop you though, did it Sammeh." He spat back, infuriated by my comments.
I wasn't going to let him get to me..no. "I'm actually quite suprised you are coming back here? I mean don't you feel any guilt at all Alex? Come on, what you did was pretty bad.."
"Well that's hypocritical of you. Don't play Miss Innocent girlfriend with me. It takes two to fucking tango." I was getting to him, I could tell. I imagined smoke puffing out the side of his heads and supressed a laugh.
"Your right, your right. That was hypocritical of me. But if we are looking at who should be more guilty, yeah I think it would be you. I had no idea what I was doing, I was fucking drunk. But you.." I shuddered, as I so often do, "Dispicable, disgusting. How do you live with yourself..you ugly, motherfu-" I heard footsteps coming from around the corner, closer and closer, louder and louder. Shit! Rye was coming, no, I couldn't let him..I bolted to the hallway, to the corner Rye was, almost about to turn.
"Rye, what are you doing?" I smiled fakely, trying not to look suss, "I told you I'd be back soon, I just need to talk to Mr. Gray about something. I'm sorry, I'll be there in like another 5, 10 minutes." He looked at me suspiciously, but turned, silently and quickly, soon disappearing out the open school doors.

I took a deep breath and sighed. I was about to start walking after Rye and out the doors, when two cold hands wrapped around my waist and held me in place.
"New boyfriend, aye Sammeh?" He whispered next to my ear. He was too close for his my liking, "You don't waste much time, do you?" He laughed an evil laugh..that's it, I've had it. I turned sharply and faced an unexpectant and slow-minded Alex. BAMM BITCH! I slapped him as hard as I could, and his face was priceless. It turned rainbow! It went from like blue, to purple, to pink, to white..to red! YAY ME! If this was a joke, I would be on the floor in tears.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" He shouted in anger. Holey shit, maybe it was a bad idea to uh, slap a guy who is bigger than me, in a quiet and empty hallway. Regret. Gawd! I slowly backed away.
"Fucking with me Sammeh? You've grown a pair since I knew you last, haven't you?!" He insulted.
"Shut the fuck up." I said, angered.
"No wonder. You'll regret slapping me Sammeh, as I recall, I'm the one that slaps..but not faces, oh you would know? I wonder if the new man knows about your past."
FUCK! I didn't think he would tell him..no, I just didn't think about that at the time.."You wouldn't.."
"Oh I wouldn't? So I wouldn't tell him that you cheated on your dead boyfriend at a party, with his cousin? Oh I wouldn't..really?" He laughed.

He smiled a victorious smile, and turned and walked away.
I stood in the corridors. Wanting to kill myself.
FUCK A DUCK!
♠ ♠ ♠
COMMENT.

SUBSCRIBE.

Welcome new readers and subbys =)
and thankies also to the old ones.
thanks muchly ♥