Let The Barriers Go

Trippin

Hand-in-hand, we walked towards the awaiting car. His mother and sister, were patiently waiting, looking real happy. I guess he explained what his reasons for wanting to come here. It sort of explained the reason as to why they weren't rushing him or shocked or anything. His family are pretty close-knit, it's real cute and all.

As we walked toward the car, glowing faces, the night became obvious, the stars shone everso brightly and the stillness in the air was serene. Staring into the night, I felt him jump in front of me, stopping me in my tracks and my eyes darted to him instantaneously.

"One second!" He shouted, rather excited. He ran about two steps to the car, flung open the door, and dived inside. In a hurry to get away much? He smiled hugely while he spoke, and I couldn't quite make out what they were saying, not that it was any of business or anything, you know..As they spoke, his mother just smiled again and gave a slight nod, he took a quick look at his sister, who seemed very uninterested and bored and she just shrugged. He jumped back out of the car and back toward me.
"Come with us!" He smiled, his eyes sparkling. "I mean..you know, if you want to come and all, there's a spare seat in the back." He winked.
I smiled enormously, and then frowned.
"What's wrong?" He asked, noticing the look on my face.
"I can't go." I said all depressed-like.
"Oh.." He dropped his head, and stared at his feet.
"No, it's not that I don't want too, Rye. If there was anything I would want to be doing right now, it would be spending even more time with you. It's just that, I've been failing most of my classes over the last few weeks, and I really need to catch up. I know that if I don't do it now..then I just won't ever get to doing it." I sighed.

After a short silence, he walked back to the car, spoke to his mother again, and frowned. She nodded though, smiling and asked him a question it looked like, he liked..because that playful smile I loved soon reappeared faster than it had disappeared. He practically ran to the trunk, popped it open and produced a small black backpack. He walked back over to me, alot more calm then he had done so before.

"I'll stay with you, this weekend." He said, staring into my eyes.
I flushed pink and took his hand in mind.
"But, Mom suggested something else. Just wait here for one more second..or maybe a few more minutes. I shouldn't be too long." I rolled my eyes, and pushed him off. He ran into my house and I was confused. In about 5 minutes, I heard my Aunt Karol scream, and then heard her rush upstairs. About 5 minutes after that, Aunt Karol and Rye both walked out of the house doors arm-in-arm. So she was stealing my boyfriend, huh? I laughed to myself.

"Mom thought it would be cool if your Aunt went aswell." He said, suppressing laughter. "This may turn out to be an old-lady road trip." He said, with a thumbs up. Aunt Karol laughed and lightly slapped his head.
"Becareful, boy." She said, hugging me tightly.
"Now, be good, OK? I don't want you to..erm..well..just take care of yourselves." She said, looking to Ryan and myself suspiciously. He pretended to draw a halo over the top of his head with his finger, and I pouted.
She laughed, and put both her arms around us both.
Then she jumped into the car.
They all gave one last wave, even his sister, and were gone.

"Love you, Mom!" He called after them.
I giggled, and he ran up to me, picking me up, and spinning me around playfully.
"Your so cute, and so full of love." I laughed, while he spun me.
"Yes, yes, Ryan's a cat deep down." He rolled his eyes, putting me gently on my feet and then throwing an arm around me. I wrapped my arms around him, and smiled. I was happy.
"So, what are you making me for dinner?" He poked his tongue. Well, I was.
"Hunnie, I'm not your wife!" I retorted, trying to be serious.
"No, not yet. But you will be one day." He ran inside the doors, up the stairs and into my bedroom. I stood there silently, my heart skipping a thousand beats.
♠ ♠ ♠
Its a tad short.
Sorry.

This is going somewhere.
Promise.
And I shall finish it Nay
(y)