Let The Barriers Go

The Best Friend

As I stepped off the bus, similar to yesterday, the song switched to, hmm,
Jasey Rae (Acoustic)

"..I've never told a lie,
And that makes me a liar,
I've never made a bet,
But we gamble with desire.
I've never lit a match,
with intent to start a fire.."

You have got to love All Time Low. I've always loved them.

Just after roll-call, I headed to my locker to grab my science textbook. And there she was, standing write next to my locker. Shelly. I told you, you'd hear about her soon enough.

Shelly is my wonderful, loudmouth best friend. Typical isn't it? Very cliche, that I, the quiet one, should have a loudmouth friend. I love Shelly, she's the sister I always, wanted. She's very straight forward, and we always argue, she's actually an enormous bitch, but not to me. She's very, um, honest. She tells it like it is, and I love her for that.

I've known her ever since I moved to Karols' house. We went to the same infant's school, and were in the same class. I remember it like it was yesterday.
I was sitting on the grass, eating my lunch, like a loner, and two other, rather hideous girls named, Sarah and Nikki, came up to me. They started teasing me, pushing me around. Out of nowhere, Shelly said something rather foul in Sarah's ears and they both sniggered, turned and walked off. From that day we were inseparable. We would walk around, holding hands, putting make up on each other, she would come over, we'd play dress-ups and I would go over to her house and swim in her pool.

Shelly, was beautiful, she was a typical Euro beauty.
Long, straight blonde hair, that curls at the ends. A fringe that travels, perfectly across her forehead and covers her left eye. Vibrant blue eyes, average height, and quite slim, but still strong. She has the fullest lips ever seen, sometimes I envy her, although I'm equally beautiful. However, along with her beauty, comes her beautifully, nasty, loud mouth.
It was horrible. To others, like I said before.

Shelly was never made fun of. She's the 'it' girl, the 'know-it-all', our school's very own 'Gossip-Girl' if you will. She knows about every party, every couple, every person, everything! And she's MY bestfriend, jealous much?

As I approached, my now, occupied locker, a huge smile spread across her face.
"Sam!" She called, while I was still about five metres away, she began waving her hands, in sort of a "hurry up" kind of motion. And so I began walking faster, she's making me run? Woah! This must be some pretty big news. When I got to her, she exploded with a slur of words, and questions...I think.

"Sam, Oh my god! Have you seen the new boy? Is he in any of your classes! He look like emo, but not the depressed kind, just the whole look and everything, he's so hot, have you seen him yet? I bet he's in one of your classes? He likes music, I think he plays the guitar and the drums, oh and he's an amazing singer, or so I've heard.." she winked, and continued rambling. I sighed. Another new kid, fabulous. Shelly always did this when a new guy came, no matter how good looking or un-good looking he was. So I just let her chat away, we began walking to Science, and she was still going. Even after Science she continued. Woah! This must be some special kind of guy if he's got Shelly constantly going on and on about him.

We walked out to our usual table, and sat there. She finally stopped talking about him, and ended her ramble with,
"So, how's school so far?"
I laughed, and then replied simply,
"Good."
Then she stiffened instantly, and sat with her eyes wide open, staring at something behind me. I turned slowly, frightened to look, fucked if I know why I was so worried...
♠ ♠ ♠
I was going to make the new kid, Italian or Greek, and then my sister read it and suggested an Emo guy XD so there you go :]

Keep reading!