Let The Barriers Go

New Neighbours

Finally, after what felt like the .. ooh!

"Your love is, the barrel of a gun
so tell me, am I on the right end
I could be nothing but a memory to you
Don't let this memory fade away.."

If only the memory of him would fade away! Grr.
Good song though. Random song moment.

Like I was saying, after what felt like the longest bus ride ever, I finally got home, the moving truck was gone, so the new neighbours must have finished getting all cosy and comfortable, school had been over for a few hours, so Shelly would be home, I should call her, don't know why, for something to do.

For the first time ever, I jumped on the wrong bus. It's that stupid Crayon kid, he is killing my life. But I'm home now, just me and Twilight! Beautiful Edward, no one can calm me as much as he can. I laughed to myself.

And then as I turned the key, I heard other people laughing, and I could smell something cooking, it smelled so good. Only then did I realise how hungry I was, my stomach growled and I giggled, Whoops.

Then I heard my aunty call,
"Samantha! Is that you? Come here for a sec will you. I want you to meet somebody."
I walked into the kitchen, and was instantly met by the eyes, of three curious people.

The first set of eyes, were blue, with a tint of green in them. Weird. They were quite beautiful, and almost hidden by her long, thick black eyelashes. She had rosy, red, chubby cheeks, and short, red curly hair. She was wearing a red and white spotted dress, which showed off the outline of her body quite well. Stuck in the past maybe?
The dress was accompanied by white, thick heels. She must be the mother. She was beautiful. She giggled when she noticed my astounded look and introduced herself.

"Hello Samantha," Woah! Her voice was almost as amazing as her demeanor, "I'm May, your new neighbour, and these are my two children."

She pointed to the young female occupying one of the chairs, she looked 14 or 15 maybe, and quite uninterested. She sat wearing a plain, light pink singlet that only covered above her belly button, (which was pierced) and a lighter pink, mini-skirt. She had long, brown, curly hair, with a pink bow stuck in. She had brown eyes, and big, glossy, lips. She was also very beautiful, she suited the clothes she was wearing, as she was quite slim, even if they did make her look a little slutty. She had her Ipod in her ears, and I'm sure she was, if not already, going to be deaf soon enough. I could here her music, Ray Hanna or something. And she sang that Faithful song. Icky.

"That's Ashley,"
she interrupted, she noticed again,
the amazed look on my face.

And then she pointed to the tall, slim .. YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!!
I slowly began to turn red in the face, with anger.
He smiled, a beautiful smile. And I almost exploded.
He interrupted just as his mother was about to introduce him.

"It's okay Mother, we've already been introduced isn't that right, Sammie?"
Ryan winked.
RYAN! That's what this annoying asshole's name was.
Gahh! OK! I know how to deal with this, I'll play it cool for now.
And then explode later.

"Yes, that's right, Cray..Ray..Ryan."
I forced a smile, and he winked again.
"Who knew you'd be my next door neighbour eh?"
I announced, trying to hide my anger.
"Oh, I did,"
he said, sounding rather proud of himself.
"I saw you this morning, and then when I went to introduce myself, and tell you, you ran off."
"Oh yeah, I was busy." I shuddered at that picturesquely, wonderful memory.

By this time, every one in the room was listening to our conversation, even Ashley.
Then Aunt Karol began a conversation with May, and the attention was pulled away from us.

It was at this point, that I began to actually look at him. He certainly did have this Emo look about him. He had straight, onyx black hair, it was pretty long, and it went from the right side of his head to the left side, covering his left eye, but it suited him quite well. He also had long eyelashes, must run in the family, these were accompanied by guyliner. Naww. I mean ugh!. He had light pinkish, cheeks, it was kinda cute..wait did I just say that? Ew. He also had snakebites. Which were awesome. But I would never admit that outloud. He had black skinny's on and a studded belt, black converse chucks and a ETF Band Tee. Asshole. He listens to MY music.

Then his stupid, perfect, white teeth, flashed as he smiled, and as I realised why I felt like hitting myself. He had been watching ME the whole time. He could see me checking him out. Could this kid get more annoying! GAHH!
♠ ♠ ♠
haha. to try and not make it as cliche i was going to make him the cousin of this family. But by this time I had already come up with all this writing. & id rather not take forever to update again :]

thanks for subscribing guys.
<3