Dark Destiny

Chapter 2 [The battle]

I AM WARNING YOU, I NOT GOOD WITH FIGHTING SCENES
___________________________________________________________

Once they arrived there they saw buildings collaped, houses demolished and people running for there lives. In the middle of it all was a boy with black gravity defying hair and a black cloak. A trancparent black dragon incircled the boy as he walked towards Yuri and Leon.

"Hn, I see that the Princess is still alive. Hmm, but not for long," the boy said as he stopped a few ft. from Yuri. "Shut up baka, you know you can't defeat me Hiei," she retorted as she glared viscously at the Hiei. Hiei said "baka. I have the power of the Inferno Crystal." He then holds up a blood red crystal.

Gasping Yuri said "how...how did you get that Hiei?" Leon asked confused "You know him Yuri, and what is a Inferno Crystal" Yuri replied " Yes I know him, he's one of my enemies and an inferno crystal hold the power of one of the 4 major Element. This one contains the element of fire. If all of them are combined it can equel a shit load of hell on earth. Hiei, answer, how did you get that and why?" Hiei answered "I reseaved this from Greed. For reseaving this gift I have to return defeat you and destroy this town."

She glared menecenly at him the unattached her weapon and thew it towards him yelling "GO TO HELL HIEI!!" Moveing to the side dodging her weapon he said "you'll never defeat me Yuri with that attempted." Glaring at him gaining her posture, she grabed her weapon as it flew back to her.

"Yuri, I'm going to help," Leon said revealing a black thorn covered whipe hidden in his poncho. She yelled "NO, YOU STAY BACK LEON. THIS IS MY FIGHT!" Hesitating he sighed staying where he is holding his whipe tight incase.

In a blink of an eye Hiei was infront of Yuri looking her deep in her deep dark purple eyes. Tracing her face looking deep in her eyes he said cupping her chin "You still look as beautiful as ever Princess. You can still live if you just come and join the Sins." Moving her face away from him she said "I will never join you and the Sins, I would rather be dead." He whispered in her ear "that can be arranged Princess."

Her eyes widen when she saw him insheath his Katana. She then jumped back just in time before he could strick her with a fatal hit. Landing a few feet away from him she positoned he Shuriken then ran at him in full speed. Blocking a few of his attackes she aimed a hit to his stomach waiting for an opening. When she found her chance she ran at him only to meet his blade to her shoulder. Jumping away she held her shoulder in pain looking at him. As the fight went on Yuri only managed to hit him a few time and him slice away at her never missing. When she finally fell to the ground gasping for air tired and in pain from the wound she had when she was ambushed and the one's just receaved. Seconds later Hiei said "So Yuri, if you want to live join us." She replied in a gasp "never!" He said "fine," then casted a fire spell. Closing her eye's waiting to fell pain but instead felt the warm air. She looked up shakely and saw Leon holding up and Ice sheild. Smiled weakly at she she slipeed into an unconscious state.

Leon's POV

After seeing Yuri on the ground bruised and torn up again he ran infront of her and put up a ice sheild as the fire was about to hit her. Once the fire was gone he put the sheild down and looked at Yuri seeing her unconscious. Picking her up bridal style I looked towards Hiei and he said "hn, my work here is done. All I had to do was defeat her, not her boyfriend." After saying that he walked towards the exit of town leaving only his foot prints in the snow. He then turned away running in the direction of his house after taking her belt and tieing her weapon to it.