Status: indefinite hiatus

Plug in Baby

[Title Credit: Muse]

Image

Image
This banner was made by the lovely unique. =]

Azriel Robinson is an American living in the exciting city of London, trying to make ends meet while going to art school. She's a hard worker, taking night courses at the university in order to work long hours in the day to make money for rent with little time to squeeze in fun.

Her job requires her to travel to other client's homes early in the morning until late afternoon. When a new job offer arises for Fridays working at Matthew Bellamy's home, she's more than willing to accept it but will this job change her life for the better? Can she work for someone who's so obviously distracted by her presence in the house? Will these two discover that they have a connection deeper than employer/employee?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*Disclamer: I obviously do not own any of the members of Muse or any real persons mentioned in this story. I only own the original characters: Azriel, Symon, Lucy, and Owen. This is purely a work of fiction so it's meant to be taken lightly.*
  1. Classifieds
    Sighing contently, I felt completely at ease in the cold London weather, listening to the soft music and thinking about the job I had just landed.
  2. No Surprises
    Standing in the doorway was perfection.
  3. Change Your Mind
    "But before he went bonkers on ya, did you think he was good lookin'?"
  4. Talk
    There was a certain euphoria to it; something that made me want to sing along at the top of my lungs, feeling rushing winds blowing by me in the night air.
  5. Such Great Heights
    Why should I believe some random blonde guy I just met today who kept kissing my hand and telling me how pretty I was?
  6. Coffee and TV
    Was this his way of getting rid of me? Was he unhappy with the way I was doing things?
  7. Blackout
    This sexually confused man sitting near me in his bright pink pants with that stupid smile on his face was really something that I couldn't wrap my head around.
  8. Sparks
    I took a deep breath, deciding to take a chance by making the next move in the playbook.
  9. What's the Story, Morning Glory?
    I was actually afraid of waking up to find that I was at my apartment back in Soho, in my own bed and that the wonderful evening I had spent with Matt was a figment of my imagination.