Status: indefinite hiatus

Plug in Baby

What's the Story, Morning Glory?

"Oh, I’ll get drunk all night. Oh, I’ll get drunk all day. Oh, I’ll get drunk all night. I’m sorry but I have to say, I’m too drunk to fuck."

I started stirring when I heard my ringtone blaring loudly from somewhere nearby, wondering where it was coming from. I tried my best to ignore it, snuggling against the soft, plushy couch to sleep again when the music finally stopped. I shifted my position a little bit, letting out a small breath and finding sleep coming quickly.

"How in the bloody hell does she sleep through that loud ringtone?" I heard a familiar British voice ask loudly.

'Who the hell is talking? It's not Matt… unless last night was a dream and I'm not even at Matt's… that makes no sense. I don't know that voice speaking. Where am I? What's going on?' I thought to myself, keeping my eyes shut in order to listen to the conversation.

"I guess she's tired," another voice replies with little enthusiasm. "Not everyone's a light sleeper like you mate."

"Maybe she was up late last night," the first voice says suggestively. "I mean, she did spend the night and all. I wonder if they shagged… and where."

"Shut it Dom. It's none of our business what they did or didn't do together," the second voice replied hastily.

'Ok, so I am at Matt's house. Last night wasn't a dream… or was it?' I asked myself mentally.

"Oh c'mon Christopher! You really aren't the least bit curious is he finally hooked up with a gal for a night?" the first voice, identified as Dom, asked.

I felt slightly offended that Dom was suggesting that I was the kind of girl to have a one night stand. Sex was a big deal to me so I wouldn't be so easy as to sleep with Matt so soon after meeting him. I had more morals than that. It wasn't something I did casually so for Dom to suggest such a thing made me kind of mad. Then again, he was the enemy so I was already ticked off with him to begin with.

"I'm pretty confident that they didn't do anything," the second voice, Chris, says nonchalantly. "I mean, we both know Matt's a horny bastard but I don't think Azriel's the kind of girl that goes for the one night stands with rock stars. She seems to have more class than that."

Chris was my favorite person now. At least there was someone in this house that thought of me as a better person that wouldn't sleep with someone I hardly knew. I had just decided in the few moments I've been listening to the conversation taking place between the friends that Chris was the person that could control Dom's wild thinking. Chris was my savior. I made a mental note to hug the man when I got a chance.

"Well you never know. People can get caught up in the heat of the moment," Dom said. "I want to wake her and ask her!"

"You better not. Matt will kill you for waking her. We're fortunate he let us in the house at all with how loud you were yelling when we got here. We're lucky she's such a heavy sleeper," Chris warned.

"Nonsense!" Dom said happily.

The next thing I know, I felt my body being violently shaken away by an overenthusiastic blonde man. Groaning loudly from grogginess, I slowly opened my eyes and came face to face with the enemy, grinning that stupid boyish grin of his and wearing blindingly bright lime green trousers. I looked away to see Chris sitting across the room in a chair, watching the display before him and smiling sympathetically. I smiled a sleepy smile back at him as Dom kept poking my side, though I was obviously awake. I glared at him and smacked his hands away from me.

"Oh someone's a little feisty, aren't they?" Dom teased.

"Why are you waking me?" I asked crankily trying to settle back against the pillow my head was resting on.

"Obviously you're not a morning person with that attitude," he grumbled.

"Dom wants to know what happened last night," Chris said with a shrug, looking back to the music magazine he was reading.

"There was a blackout," I shrugged, trying to stifle a yawn.

"I know that! I want to know what happened here at La Casa de Bellamy," Dom said in a horrible faux Spanish accent.

"Good question," I muttered.

"Oi! I told you bastards not to bother her!" I heard Matt's voice say harshly as he entered the room.

He was dressed in the same clothes he wore last night, his hair slightly disheveled around his face. He was carrying a cup holder with two cups of what looked like coffee and a box of breakfast pastries. I found myself smiling at his gesture, wondering if last night had really happened or if my mind had gone away from me. He set the food and coffee on the table, glaring at Dom.

"It's ok," I smiled, shaking my head a bit. "It's about time I got up anyway."

"See? She doesn't mind mate. Chill out," Dom said.

"I told you both to wait for me in the front room so you wouldn't disturb her," Matt scolded, mainly glaring at Dom.

"I just followed him in here to make sure he didn't try to take advantage of an unconscious girl," Chris said from behind his magazine. "Though he could not be stopped from shaking her awake."

"Dom!" Matt said loudly as Dom smiled innocently.

"Really, it's ok," I said, stretching a bit. "I needed to get up anyway. I slept way too long. If you'll excuse me, I'm going to just brush my teeth and call my roommates so they don't worry about me," I said standing.

I grabbed my phone off the table and walked out of the room, hearing the sounds of a loud 'smack' followed by painful groaning.

I wandered up the stairs, opening up my phone and flipping through the missed calls. Symon called three times and Owen twice. Not once did I get a call from Lucy, but I expected that since she was the one that forced me to stay with Matt last night. I knew this was an attempt at forcing me together with him so she would wait until I got home to question me about the evening. At this rate, she was my safest bet.

I flipped open my phone while wandering into Matt's bathroom, heading directly to the medicine cabinet where I knew there was a spare toothbrush with my name on it. The phone continued to ring four times before I finally got an answer.

"Yeah?" she answered groggily.

"I take it that you're still sleeping then," I laughed.

"Well I was until you decided to ruin that for me. Ugh, what time is it anyway?" she asked aloud as I heard shuffling in the background. "Oh bloody hell Azri! It's nearly nine and you've woke me up for no reason!" she said loudly.

"Luce, stop yammerin' on so loud," I heard Owen say sleepily. I heard another loud 'smack' before he groaned loudly. "Jesus girl! You're too bleedin' violent," he mumbled bitterly.

"Aw Luce, don't take your frustrations out on poor Owen. I was just calling to check in. I'm gonna take the late morning train home and see you later, ok? Just tell Symon that I'm ok," I said.

"Hold please," she said as I heard more shuffling. "Symon! Azri's on the phone and she's ok! She'll be home later!" she yelled loudly as I pulled the phone from my ear, shocked by the decibel level of her voice. "Alright, I've told him," she said quietly.

"Damn, you have one set of lungs on you, don't ya?" I laughed.

"Many talents I possess. I'm goin' back to sleep now. Don't call again. We'll see you later, yeah?"

"Ok, night Luce," I laughed, hanging up the phone.

I shoved it into the back pocket of my jeans and proceeded with brushing my teeth, taking my time with it and thinking back to last night. The things I remembered clearly were cutting my hand in the kitchen with a broken plate, the blackout, reading a book about extraterrestrial life forms and their modes of transportation, and playing the piano with Matt. Those moments of the evening were crystal clear to me because things were still slightly awkward for the both of us.

The parts of the night that become hazy are the events that took place after the piano playing. Did we really sit near the fire and ask each other ridiculously personal questions? Was I really able to be completely comfortable around him without feeling nervous? Did he actually do something so bold such as kiss me? What does this mean?

Everything from then on was spinning and when I woke this morning, I could've sworn that I dreamed up the entire night. I was actually afraid of waking up to find that I was at my apartment back in Soho, in my own bed and that the wonderful evening I had spent with Matt was a figment of my imagination. It seemed too perfect to be real though. Could there actually be someone as wonderful as Matt in this world I was in? It was a rare commodity to come by and I knew the odds that were stacked against finding someone like that. I only hoped that I wasn't dreaming.

I heard a light knock at the door as I finished rinsing the toothpaste from my mouth, leaving a lovely minty flavor in my mouth. The door pushed open and revealed Matt on the other side, tentatively stepping into the bathroom. I set the toothbrush on the countertop near the sink and turned to him, unable to help the need to smile at him.

"Good morning," he said quietly. "Um, look, I'm sorry about Dom. We've been meanin' to get a leash in order to keep him in line, you know," he said.

I laughed a little, "It's really ok. It was about time for me to get up anyway, though I do have a question for you."

"I might have an answer," he replied with slight amusement.

"Why did I wake up on the couch this morning?" I asked.

I didn't remember falling asleep last night. I wasn't sure if I had been on the floor the entire night or if at some point, we decided to move to the couch. Some of the details surrounding the time I fell asleep were completely hazy.

"Oh well that's an easy question to answer. You were starting to fall asleep on the floor in front of the fire so I picked you up and moved you onto the couch so you would be more comfortable. I would've carried you upstairs to my bed but you wanted to stay near the fire," he said.

"That sounds like me. I like to be toasty warm when I'm sleeping," I said, shaking my head at myself.

"You're a really heavy sleeper, you know that? When I woke up this morning, I managed to slip away from the couch without disturbing you and then Dom and Chris decided to pop by and they wound up making such a racket. You slept through it all. It was quite impressive actually," he smiled.

"I must have been tired then. Normally, I wake easily," I said.

"That's a good thing to know for the future," he said.

I bit my lower lip, trying to figure out the best way to ask him if last night really happened without having to make a fool of myself. If I did dream up that wonderful kiss between us, I didn't want to mention it to him because that would just complicate our working relationship. I cursed myself for having such an active imagination. It made deciphering the reality from the dreams that much more difficult.

"You know," he began, closing the gap between us by stepping forward, "you look very adorable when you're lost in thought."

I let out a nervous laugh, "That's something I haven't heard before."

"Well, now you know," he said quietly, resting his hands on my hips.

I looked down at his hands, slightly shocked by his touch. I guess last night really did happen. It wasn't just a dream. Now, all I had to do was figure out the next steps from here in our relationship.

"So last night did happen?" I asked quietly, looking down as I spoke.

He chuckled, moving one of his hands to lift my chin, forcing my gaze to meet his, "What do you mean?"

"I wasn't sure if this," I said, gesturing between the both of us, "us, actually happened. For a while, I thought that maybe I just dreamed it all up," I said, clarifying my statement.

"It wasn't a dream. I'll prove it," he grinned.

He leaned in closer to me, his lips meeting mine softly in a brief kiss. I could feel the heat radiating throughout my cheeks, knowing all too well that they were tinged pink. It was one of those innocent kisses that made me feel like a young schoolgirl, kissing her crush for the first time. I would never get used to the jittery feelings he invoked when he touched me. It was a new feeling that I enjoyed.

Much to my dismay, he pulled away slowly from me, ending our brief kiss. He had this soft smile on his face, looking rather content with everything around him. I smiled back at him, wrapping my arms around his neck and pulling him into a hug that felt so right. Our bodies melded together perfectly as we stood still in our embrace, relishing in each other's warmth. I could definitely get used to this.

"Oi! What's taking you two so long up there? Do I need to come up and pry you off one another?" we heard Dom's voice yell loudly from the stairway.

I heard another loud 'smack' before Dom started mumbling a string of obscenities, cursing the culprit who had smacked him across the back of the head. I couldn't help but giggle at how childish Dom was. I had a feeling that he was smacked around quite often.

I pulled away from Matt with a smile on my face, letting out a content sigh and tucking my messy hair behind my ears. Matt was glaring at the doorway to the bathroom, most likely at Dom for interrupting our moment. I poked him in the chest, startling him a bit but earning a playful grin as his eyes settled back onto me.

"I guess we should go back downstairs before Dom comes up here," I said.

"But I don't want to," he said, wrapping his arms around my waist. "I want to keep you all to myself right now."

"As flattered as I am to hear that, you've got two friends downstairs that are waiting for us. I have a feeling that Dom will start wrecking the house soon after I spent all day cleaning it yesterday," I said.

He sighed, "I suppose you're right. We'll go back downstairs then."

"If it's any consolation, I'd much rather spend my time in this bathroom with you," I laughed.

"I guess that's somewhat comforting, though it is weird that we're spending time in a bathroom," he chuckled.

"You're the one that came in here. I just finished brushing my teeth! It's not my fault this wound up being the venue for this conversation," I laughed.

"I suppose you're right," he said, lacing his fingers with my good hand. "But for now, we should go back downstairs. I brought coffee and some sticky rolls from the bakery up the street. Hopefully Dom didn't eat them all."

"That's very sweet of you, thanks," I smiled.

He led me out of the bathroom, still holding my hand as we descended down the stairs. When we got to the narrow hallway, I could hear the television in the front room playing loudly, as well as Dom's laughter. I walked behind Matt a bit, unsure of what those two could be watching in the other room. For some reason, I thought that maybe they would be watching something that I didn't really want to see so I thought it best to shield myself from that.

It turned out they were watching 'Dora the Explorer', well at least Dom was watching it. Chris was seated on the couch closest to the window, reading the same music magazine he had been reading earlier in the morning when I woke up. Dom was laughing at the children's television program, happily munching away on one of the pastries that Matt had bought earlier. He was too entranced with Dora and her monkey companion, Boots to notice that Matt and I had joined them.

"Swiper, no swiping!" Dom called out along with Dora.

"Are you seriously watching 'Dora the Explorer' by choice?" Matt asked as we took a seat on the couch.

"You kidding? He was absolutely thrilled to find it on the telly," Chris informed us, briefly glancing up from his music magazine. "He's like an overgrown boy when it comes to cartoons on Saturday mornings. He's worse than my own kids."

"Oh! So you two finally decide to join us eh?" Dom said, glancing at the both of us suggestively. "What kept you preoccupied upstairs for so long?"

"We were discussing nuclear physics," I said seriously.

"Like I'd believe that!" he scoffed. "With Matt, I'm sure you were more attempting to defy physics since he's into kinky shit like tha- OW!" he yelled as Matt smacked him across the back of the head. He started rubbing the back of his head, glaring at his friend, "That bloody hurt. I'm not a punching bag!"

I found myself blushing a little at his comment, looking down at my injured hand uncomfortably. I wondered if spending more time with Matt meant that I would have to hear more insinuations about our relationship. When it came to talking about my relationships with people, I was never really comfortable with revealing such intimate details, such as sex. My social awkwardness got the best of me and I tended to clam up and not talk anymore.

Even when Symon, my good friend, joked about sex with me, I remained uncomfortable around the subject. I guess it had a lot to do with the fact I never really enjoyed sex. The prospect of it didn't sound appealing at all, mainly because the times I've had sex with someone, it was never enjoyable for me. Hearing comments about things that Matt and I weren't anywhere near close to even considering yet just made me feel uneasy. I wanted to write it off as typical guy talk but I wasn't sure if I'd ever really feel comfortable around the comments.

"Quit actin' like a wanker and I'll stop hittin' you," Matt said smartly.

"Dom, you really need to learn how to control that mouth of yours. Not all your thoughts need to be shared with the rest of the class," Chris said in a bored tone, still reading his magazine.

"I was only foolin'! You lot are way too serious sometimes," Dom sighed in defeat, still rubbing his wounded head.

I kept my eyes focused on my bandaged hand, pulling my other hand from Matt's to pick at the bandages. I could see Matt staring at me questioningly in my peripheral but I continued to keep my eyes focused on my hand as I carefully unwrapped the bandage. The cut had scabbed up with some dried blood stained around the edges of it. It was bigger than I initially thought, since I wasn't really able to make it out so well in the dark last night.

"We should probably re-bandage that," Matt said quietly.

"Yeah, probably," I sighed.

"Come on," he said, patting my thigh.

We both stood from the couch as he led me into the tiny bathroom in the hallway. I could feel Dom's eyes on us the entire time, knowing he was itching to say something about the two of us wandering off together. I tried my best to ignore it as we walked into the bathroom, Matt shutting the door behind us. I put the seat down on the toilet and sat on top of it, staring down at my hand.

"Are you alright love?" he asked. "You seem a little preoccupied."

"It's nothing," I said dismissively, shaking my head.

He slightly frowned, leaning down in front of me with a damp washcloth, "It can't be nothing if you're bothered."

I shook my head again as he took my hand, "Dom's comments were just a little much for me. I'm still not used to him, you know. It's just weird to hear stuff like that."

"I'm sorry. Dom's a little uninhibited," Matt sighed.

"It's fine. I just wasn't expecting it is all," I shrugged as he started applying antibacterial cream.

"I'll talk to him and hopefully he'll tone it down," Matt said with another sigh.

I could tell that he was slightly upset by his friend's actions. I felt bad that my reaction to Dom's stupid comments was making him feel bad. It wasn't my intention. I actually hoped that Matt wouldn't really notice my mood shift. It was a silly thing to be bothered by and I didn't want him to be concerned.

I lightly pressed my hand against his unshaven face, the tips of my fingers touching his soft, black hair. His wonderful blue eyes met mine with a questioning gaze. I leaned in closer to him, catching him off-guard by pressing my lips against his in a reassuring kiss. I pulled away quickly and smiled at him, feeling a lot better than I had before.

"You're not allowed to get all upset over something this stupid. Once I get to know Dom and Chris, I'm sure I'll get used to them. Dom is just like Symon. It takes a while to get used to such behavior," I said quietly. "I'll be fine."

"I just don't want it to be awkward for you," he admitted, grabbing the gauze from the counter.

"In case you haven't noticed, everything's pretty awkward for me. I'm not a social butterfly. I'll eventually get used to them, if I stick around that long," I laughed.

"You don't plan on sticking around for a while?" he asked seriously, pausing in his actions to fix my hand.

"I might get a better offer you know. Another rock star might come along and try to sweep me off my feet," I teased.

"That's not happening," he said firmly but jokingly at the same time. "Not while I'm in the picture. I shall win you over."

"Don't worry. You already have. Now you just have to worry about keeping me around," I smiled.

"Oh, I'll keep you as long as you'll have me," he grinned.

"Then as of right now, you have nothing to worry about," I replied.

"That's good news for me," he chuckled. He finished wrapping my hand up with the tape, making sure it was securely fastened to my hand. "There we were. All done," he said, dropping his hands from mine.

"Thanks," I said, examining my newly bandaged hand.

"Do I get a thank you kiss?" he asked me with a hopeful tone.

"Well I don't know. I mean, I appreciate the help but do you really think it's worth a kiss in return?" I teased.

"For being a socially awkward person as you've said earlier, you definitely have no problem teasing me," he laughed.

"For some reason, I don't feel so shy and nervous around you anymore," I shrugged.

"I've noticed. I'm glad I don't make you nervous. That would just be weird, wouldn't it?" he smiled.

"Yeah, it definitely would," I nodded.

"Now about this reward for fixing your hand," he said, changing the subject.

"You just really want that kiss, don't you?" I giggled.

"Of course I do! I would be crazy to pass up any opportunity to kiss you," he said as if it were the most obvious thing in the world.

"Who says you need a reason to kiss me?" I asked.

"I was trying to do the cute thing by working it into our conversation," he replied.

"Well it definitely was cute, I'll admit but next time, all you have to do is lean in and kiss me, like so," I said, leaning in to kiss him once again.

Our kiss was cut short by a loud knock on the bathroom door. Matt sighed and stood up, opening the door to reveal Dom standing there on the other side, doing the potty dance. I laughed at him a bit as he hopped in place, shifting the weight between his feet.

"I need to use the loo! Please!" he said pleadingly, looking about ready to burst.

"Let's let him go before he pees his pants," I said to Matt.

"Thank you Jesus!" he cheered, hastily walking into the bathroom and shutting the door as soon as we were out.

"He could've gone upstairs to use the bathroom," Matt muttered.

"I doubt he would've made it that long," I laughed. I pulled my phone from my back pocket and sighed, checking the time. "I should probably get going. I need to get home before my roommates wake up," I told him.

"Oh, ok," he said, slightly disappointed.

"Don't worry. It's not the last time you've seen me. Besides, I'm sure you should spend some time with your friends that are here," I said, glancing at Chris who had changed the channel on the television to some show on Discovery Channel.

"They're not so important," Matt said dismissively.

"Thanks a lot mate. I love you too," Chris said sarcastically, eyes still focused on the television screen.

"Well, anyway, I will be back here in a week so you will see me again when I have to clean up the mess you've made in this house," I smiled.

"At least that's guaranteed," he grinned.

I walked over to the small closet, grabbing my coat and scarf. Matt helped me slip into my coat, which I thought was a rather sweet gesture as Dom walked out of the bathroom, looking very satisfied. He noticed that I was wearing my coat and gathering up my things, raising an eyebrow our direction.

"Feel better?" I asked him.

"Loads," he replied. "Are you goin' somewhere?"

"Home," I replied simply.

"Oh that's too bad. You could've stuck around for the program about mating rituals in the Serengeti with us," he grinned.

"Well drat. I guess I'll miss out on all that useful educational information," I said sarcastically.

Dom joined Chris on the couch, casting me a playful expression complete with him sticking his tongue out at me. I just laughed at how juvenile he was, thinking about how he and Symon were so similar. The thought of introducing the two was a scary one. I don't know if I'd be able to handle the two of them if they joined forces.

"You handled that well," Matt said quietly in my ear.

"Thanks," I said, grabbing my purse from the ground.

"So, before you go, I was wondering, is there a way to get a hold of you if say, I couldn't wait a week to speak to you again?" he asked.

I let out a small laugh, digging around in my purse for a pen. Finally after an extensive search, I located a pen at the bottom of my purse, which just seemed to be the location of everything I searched for. I pulled it out and uncapped it, seizing Matt's arm and writing a number across his forearm. He laughed at first, causing me to look at him questioningly.

"It sort of tickles," he admitted sheepishly.

"That's the best way to reach me. It's my cell so if you honestly can't wait a week to speak to me again, feel free to call me," I smiled, returning he pen to my purse.

"I will," he grinned.

"Well, it was good to see you two again," I said to Chris and Dom.

"You too!" Dom replied, not looking away from the television.

"Sorry about this morning," Chris said, glancing over his shoulder.

"Its fine," I smiled. "Hopefully we'll meet again."

"I know we will," he smiled. "Especially if you decide to keep seeing this tosser next to you," he said, gesturing to Matt.

"Cheers mate," Matt replied sarcastically.

"Just returning the love you felt for me earlier," Chris said, turning back to the TV.

Matt just shook his head, opening the front door for me. I stepped out onto the porch, pulling him with me. I wanted to have another moment with him but I wasn't completely comfortable with PDAs so I figured it would be better out on the front step without having Chris or, more importantly, Dom seeing anything.

"Well," I began, shifting my weight anxiously, "thanks for letting me stay the night. It was a lot of fun."

"It was my pleasure," he smiled. "I'm really glad we got to spend more time together."

"Me too," I said.

"You should probably get going so you can catch the ten thirty back home," he said with a sigh.

"Don't fret. I shall be back here in a week to tidy up. You have that to look forward to," I smiled. "And on top of that, you also have my phone number in case you get bored."

"Well, definitely look forward to my call," he said, stepping closer to me. "I guess I'll see you next week."

I nodded, "I guess so."

He pulled me closer to him, his hands resting gingerly on my hips as he pressed his lips to mine once again. I had my hands resting on his shoulders, smiling into his kiss. I forgot about everything around me in that moment, only focusing on Matt as he kissed me. It was amazing how his kisses seemed to paralyze me in a sense. All my other senses of the world were cut off the moment he leaned in to kiss me. He was one of the first men to ever make me feel this way so it was definitely something different for me. I had a feeling that it was a sign that he was special in some way, though I wasn't sure how.

I pulled away slowly, missing the feeling of his lips locked with mine as everything was brought back to my attention. I noticed Dom banging loudly in the window, cheering loudly as Chris was yelling at him to leave us alone before Matt smacks him again. Matt was now glaring at the window, obviously not happy with Dom as I laughed.

"He has a way of spoiling the moment, doesn't he?" Matt asked through a loud sigh.

"It's ok. It gives you reason to hit him," I shrugged.

"Alright well, I should go do that," he said. "I'll see you next week."

"Bye Matt," I smiled, kissing him quickly.

"Bye Azriel," he replied.

I walked down the steps toward the sidewalk, noticing a few people were out and about for a morning walk, giving some life to the normally empty neighborhood I was used to seeing when I would show up for work. It was actually nice to see that people existed in the neighborhood.

I heard a loud commotion in Matt's house behind me, thinking that Matt was currently chasing Dom around the house due to his frantic screams, pleading for mercy. I just shook my head, grabbing my iPod from my purse and putting my headphones on, hearing a slow Foo Fighters song playing loudly through the speakers. Given the cold, grey day that lay before me, it was extremely fitting of the atmosphere.

I started walking towards the metro station, unable to wipe the grin from my face as I thought back to the previous events of last night and this morning. This crush I had on Matt was definitely distracting. I never thought that the evening would lead me to this point. I guess I had to thank Lucy for forcing me to stay the night.

I felt my phone buzz in my pocket, signaling a new message. I reached into my back pocket and pulled out the phone, flipping it open and seeing a strange number flash across the screen. I opened up the message and couldn't help but smile.

It hasn't even been five minutes and I already miss you. I don't know how I'm going to last an entire week without seeing you. –Matt

I couldn't help but smile at his message. The phone buzzed again, signaling a new message from Matt so I quickly opened that one to read.

Oh, and if you're wondering what that noise was as you were leaving the house, that was the sound of Dom screaming like a girl. His vocal range is higher than mine. We should have made him the singer of the band. –Matt

I laughed a little after reading that, Matt confirming my suspicion about the ruckus in the house after I left. I shook my head at how cute he was for sending me text messages. He was seriously too wonderful for words. He almost seemed too good to be true.

I definitely owed Lucy big time for forcing me to spend the evening with Matt.
♠ ♠ ♠
[Title Credit: Oasis]

Thanks for the comments on this story. =] I greatly appreciate it.

Sorry about the wait. I slacked on my homework in order to post this so now, at 3:35 am, I shall work on my essay that's due in a few hours. =] Since I have a break this weekend due to holidays and such, I'll try to have something posted by this Monday. Hopefully I'll be able to update soon. =]

Enjoy.