Aphrodisiac or Inocente?

[001] -It's A Nice Day to Start Again-

"Oh Georgia! Your daughter is just a doll!" my mommy's best friend exclaimed. I was at her second wedding. I just love weddings, and this time I was the flower girl and I got to sit in the big long table. My mommy, Georgia, is what they call the 'Maid of Honor' of Auntie Lilian's wedding. Ever since they met in Middle School, they were the best of friends and obviously grew up together.

"Oh, Alexis here is just three. How old is your son again? I haven't even seen him since he was born." I heard my mother say.

"William? He's three as well. I'll show Alexis over to William."

Right then, that was then Auntie Lilian stood up from her chair, walked over to me then took my feather soft hand and walked me in the quickest pace possible my little legs could take out of the ballroom and to some lobby/waiting area.

It was then, there, when I laid eyes on the boys that were going to change my whole life from then on.. I just didn't know it yet. Aunt Lilian called over one little boy, and as he approached, she kneeled down eye-level to me. "Alexis, this is William. He's three years old just like you. Why don't you two play?" And with that, Auntie Lilian stood up and walked back to the ballroom leaving me here.

I turned back at the boy, he had a disgusted look on his face, and I returned it. Though my eyes wandered over him. He had serious crooked teeth, a huge nose and big ears. My murky blue eyes studied him more closely. The boy had natural black tossled hair and had on a pair of black slacks and a blue ti--

"I hate the color purple." The boy interupted my observation. I stared eye-wide at him then at my frilly purple flower girl dress I had on then frowned. "Well..so?" I kept a straight face.

"It's ugly. But oh well, I'm wiL." he said. As if on cue, four other boys in tuxedos formed in a group behind him, like his followers.

"I'm Angel!"

"I'm Jake!"

"I"m Nick!"

"I'm...Jake."

They spoke loudly, wiL turned to me, "Who are you?" he asked, poking my chest.

I looked down. I never really had friends before. Would they really be my first?

"I-I'm Ale-Alex." I stuttered.

I was, obviously, not well with meeting others. Girls my ages had their easy bake ovens and Barbies. I couldn't always afford things like that. For fun, I'd get my mommy's cassettes, then put them in my tape player and sing along to the 60's-80's era of music. Oh, and collecting rocks was pretty cool too.

wiL smirked, "Me and my gang here were just about to start our booger collection. Wanna come?" he asked, with the rest of the boys staring at me intently.

The only thing running through my mind was, 'THAT'S SO GROSS!
But I really had nothing else better to do, I mean, I can just come along with them not have to be part of it, right?'

/Few Minutes Earlier. wiL's Point of View/

"I feel like I have some bats in the cave."

" I do too."

"Me Three."

"Same here."

I looked at my friends moping around about boogers in their noses, I stood up and raised my slender index finger and cleared my throat, "Boys, I think it's time we move on with another collection." I stated.

Angel looked up at me; shocked. "Do you really think it's time? I mean, we just made one over at Jake's house just like..earlier." he high pitched voice said.

I was about to answer back until I heard my mommy call for me.
I turned on my heel of my dress shoes and saw mommy with a girl.
Who was that? I sighed then walked over to the two.

"Alexis, this is William. He's three years old just like you. Why don't you two play?" she said to the girl. I was about to refuse of playing with this..this.. GIRL but mother walked away. I faced the girl.

She had a really stupid purple dress on. Oh yeah, she was the girl that threw flowers at the wedding. I hate purple. Her blue eyes kept staring at me, I got scared.

"I hate the color purple." I said. Wait, was that too mean?

I saw a sad look on her face, "Well...so?" her voice was so soft.

I scrunched up my nose, "It's ugly. But oh well, I'm wiL." and on cue, my boys stood behind me and introduced themselves.

I watched her, I never played with a girl before. All of them are stupid with their Barbies and icky pancakes they make with that little baker toy thing. Yuck..girls.

But I patiently awaited her answer.

"I-I'm Ale-Alex." shyly she said.

I smirked, I love it when girls are nervous around me.

'Is she really worthy enough to be part of the booger collection?' I asked myself mentally. I wasn't so sure. Jake D. always told me how nasty girls are and how they really are robots from Stupider and one day they'll brainwash them. But I mean, Jake looks like a bird, so I'll just let her come along anyway, it doesn't hurt to try.

I sigh released from my lips, "Me and my gang here were just about to start our booger collection. Wanna come?"

and with that offer, was the beginning a B-E-A-utiful friendship.