Aphrodisiac or Inocente?

[010] -P.E. Shirts & Bald Spots-

I frantically waved my arms in terror.

"Oh yes I heard, I'm with her right now. She is very upset." wiL nodded into the phone.

I lunged at him but he moved away in time, causing me to collide face to arm rest.

I groaned in agony as he laughed.

"Well sure, JAKE, you may come over to Alex's house." wiL smirked.

I gave wiL a 'If-You-Dont-Shut-Up, Im-Going-To-Rip-Your-Balls-Off' kind of look.

He hung up the phone. I didn't know why I didn't stop him.

"Why'd you have to do this to me?" I asked him. I felt like hiding from Jake coming over, but that'll make me look
look like a coward.

Sooner than soon, the doorbell rang. I watched wiL go over and i remained seated.
Everything was just happening all too fast. I can't hate Jake.
He's been so..so..timeless.

Gosh, that's a funny word, but I guess that's the best way to say that Jake wanted to wait for the perfect time
that you'll never forget no matter how old or long ago it was. And that was our friendship, even if it
was an absolute mistake to be in a relationship.

I looked up to see wiL and..Jake D?

'Hey, I heard about the break-up." Jake D said sympathetically.

I lightly sniffed, "Yeah. I feel bad for getting so mad at him."

wiL walked into my kitchen and Jake took a seat next to me on the couch. "Hey, I"m sure
you two will be back to normal in no time."

I smiled, "Thanks Jake."

/Two Months Later - July 15 (Ray's Birthday! ^^)/

I sat in my bed in my half empty room.

Posters and pictures put away, my cassettes stored in a 'FRAGILE' labeled box.

It was just one week ago when my mom told me we were moving, and just yesterday the two of
us told it to everyone else.

Of course they were shocked, Micaela cried and Jake W told me I'll forever be his first love.
Jake D was speechless, along with Angel and Nick. wiL was in denial.

As for me, I was excited. Mom said we had to leave because over the years, since dad died, she
can't handle the expenses and wanted a fresh new start.

Auntie Lilian had it hard on her. Her best friend she knew for about 17 years was leaving.

Mom said we were going to leave in the beginning of August, just before school starts.

But she said I was going to be home schooled for my last year of Middle School. Mom knew my 'making new friends'
problem and decided I'll start high school new so it won't be so hard

(A/N: Trust me, t's terrible starting your last year of Middle School new.)
Weird, huh?

wiL called me earlier to see if I wanted to go to the park with him. I thought it was childish
but accepted his invitation anyway.

I met up with wiL at the park moments later.
It was awkward.

He and I got on the seesaw, "I can't believe it." he was the first to speak up.

"Can't believe what?"

"That you're moving..across the fucking' country!"

Oh, I kind of left that part out. I was moving from Washington state all the way to New Jersey. I didn't
know what was there, but my mom insisted. She said that there is a lot of crime there and that
I should learn to protect myself from the dangerous surroundings. Yeah, my mom was kind of weird like that.

"I'm really going to miss you too." he said.

"wiL, I'm not moving until a few weeks, that's a long time."

He stopped the seesaw then got off, as I just stayed seated. wiL walked to me, "Which is why I think it's best I tell you now."

Right then, I was totally oblivious of what the hell was going on.

"I've always had my doubts about you..." wiL stated. He motioned me to get off the seesaw and to walk with him; which I did.

"But it took me a long time. I feel wrong for doing it now. It's either not meant to be, or my fault."

I side-glanced at him, "What are you talking about?"

He moved along, "I think I've always had these feelings, but it wasn't until yesterday I fully realized it. I'm sure you think it's
too late, but I don't think so. Maybe you moving is a mistake, this will ruin everything." his voice was shaky, but he sounded
so sure of himself.

I opened my mouth to speak but he caught me off guard.

"I know now I'm so incredibly and unconditionally in love with you. I don't know when I fell in love with you, but I know
it for sure. If only I realized things sooner, Alexis." He stopped then suddenly grabbed onto my hands really tight.

I blinked.

"Please don't say you don't think the same about me. We're for each other and I know you know it too, it just took us too
long to make something happen. The weird thing was, I didn't even feel..jealous when you and Jake W went out, but I still loved you then."

Never in my life heard him say things so..deeply. And it kind of scared me.

"Who knows when we'll have a chance like this the next time we'll see each other after you move, but please accept.
I mean, if we get through this tough time, afterward we'll know we can get through anything."

Confused out of my mind, I was in complete and utter shock.

"For God knows how long we'll last. I never believed in long distance-relationships until now.
Will you be my girlfriend?" he asked.

wiL has a lot of previous girlfriends. Though, I love him too much to refuse.

He let go of my hands. And as corny as everything was already, tears began welling up in my eyes.

I believed him. Finally understanding, if this puppy love childhood relationship can last even when I move, it might work.

..but what if it didn't? I LOVE him. No other love that I can think of can compare. And if something went wrong, I might lose
him as a friend, and that's too much of a risk.

Awkwardly, he awaited an answer.

I didn't say anything, but I fed him a friendly his on the cheek and a kiss of acceptance on the lips.

He grabbed my hand and laced fingers.

heh, I always thought mushy moments like this never existed, I was obviously oh so wrong.
I couldn't believe we finally gave in and became an 'us'.

/One Hour Later/

wiL and I spent the next 30 minutes in the park being all mushy and sweet talking and telling stories
and how stupidly naive we've been all these years.

And then next 30 we went to wiL's house and apparently it was obvious we were a couple now, and Lilian freaked when
she saw us holding hands.

She was so glad, but took it a bit too seriously, as if we got engaged or something.

Hmm, Alexis Francis.

HAH, pfft..now that's just pushing it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Well, that's Chapter 10. I spent four hours attempting to write.
It wasn't until i put on 'Conviction' and read my new book 'The Perks of Being a Wallflower' last night that I began to write.
I finished my book then felt an urge to write. Hehe.
Well, school started. I think I'm in the spiral of depression.
It's terrible. Since I'm new, everyone is just so terrible.
Being a new student is such a horrible thing.
And I'll have to put up with 10 more months of this suffering
in this hellhole called Middle School. BUT, good news.
Since no one talks to me, I finish a lot of work early
and I have free time to write my chapter. Over the summer
I was just too lazy soo luckily for you, more chapters.
Comments are highly appreciated. ^^