Aphrodisiac or Inocente?

[011] -Freebird-

"...and I never thought I'd live to see this day." Nick said.

The day after wiL and I got together, we decided to tell everyone at Nick's house.

Micaela was all giddy..it kind of scared me.

She and I went into the kitchen while the rest of the boys were in the basement.

I leaned against the counter as she poured herself some orange juice.

"Man, that's crazy, I always ALWAYS thought you had feelings for Nick, even when you went out with Jake W."
she took a sip.

I smiled in satisfaction, everything was just too perfect.

"Well, obviously not." I shrugged.

She sighed, still recovering for the shock.

That's when she perked up, "Hey! Aren't you moving?"

I cringed at the thought, "..yes. But we're hoping this'll work out." I bit down on my
lip.

This was the last thing I wanted to talk about.

-----meanwhile-----
/wiL's Point of View/

We all sat on the two sofas and they won't stop asking me questions.

"Have you kissed her yet?"

"What's her bra size?"

"Psh, what a lame question man, what's her UNDERWEAR size? I mean, c'mon..I'm sure you know." Jake D. winked.

stupid questions like that. Pervs.

But I will tell you something, Alex stayed over my house last night. She did so many times before, but this was
just different. It felt like that first time.

It was kind of awkward, I wonder what my mom thought.
Oh, and in case you're wondering..nothing happened, you sickos.

Well, that's not the point.
Here's how it went in the morning.

*Flashback*

I woke up with hot breath on my neck, I freaked but saw Alexis snuggled, still sleeping, with her arms
around my torso. I shifted around, which caused her to stir..then wake up.

"Did I wake you up?" I asked.

Alex scrunched her nose, "Ew, you have morning breath."

I turned red but she kissed me on the lips, I returned it.
We got so into the moment it felt like forever the kiss lasted.

She pulled away and her eyes gazed at my shirt.

"Oh my god." she gasped.

"What? Is there something on my face?"

"No..I uh, kind of drooled on your shoulder." she facial expression full of embarassment.

*End Flashback*

Yeah I know that's really weird, but only she can make drooling cute.

When babies drooled.. it was kind of creepy.

Jake W. was the most quiet.
I knew he was really pissed off about this whole thing.
But hey, it wasn't MY FAULT that he went off to fuck things over.
His loss.

But when he did speak up, it was the question I least wanted to hear.

"So wiL, who are you going to go find to screw when Alex moves?"

I shot him a death glare. If looks could kill, he'd be dead and buried.

I felt like punching his freakin' face until the door opened.

/Normal Point of View/

"That's so touching! A long distance relationship! It's like a movie." Micaela smiled.

I smiled dreamily.

Wow wiL Francis.

"We should probably go back to the basement."

Both of us made our way to the basement door and swung it open.

wiL was already out of his seat for some apparent reason.

"Uhm, did we interupt something?" Micaela asked.

"Uhh, nope." wiL said, smiling innocently.

Jake W. let out a sigh of relief.

wiL pulled me over to the couch and planted a kiss on my lips.

Everyone else giggled.

Soon enough everyone minded their own buisness.

/Jake W's Point of View./

Ugh, look at them.

Disgusting.

I intently watched Alex and wiL eat eachother's faces out.

Thank God she and Micaela came back.

Who knew what wiL could have done to me.

God, he's going to break her heart.
Like he always does.

I swear, he's such a manwhore.

Really, what girl did he NOT date?

I need to stop staring at them before my stomach starts doing flip-flops.

I stood up from the sofa, no one paying attention and felt like puking.

/Normal Point of View/
(Two Weeks Later)

The park at this hour was soundless and cold.
I looked at my cellphone and in bright light shown: 3:24 am.

The swingset slightly moved and sqweaked by the rust and early morning breeze, and I sat myself upon
one of the freezing seats.

With a silent sigh I stared at my shoes then looked up for my eyes to stare at another pair of eyes. His eyes.

"Can you tell me why you dragged me here so early in the morning?" I asked, lightly pushing myself on the swing set.
He awkwardly stood then pulled me off the swing, "Come with me." he whispered.. our faces merely inches away from eachother.

"Excuse me?"

"Run away with me. I can't have you leave me now." he said.

I shook my head, "wiL...I can't. My flight is this afternoon." He took my hand and squeezed it hard.
"Come on Alex, just you and me. We'll ask people for rides then they'll take us in. They'll have to. Then we can live where ever we can hide until we're old enough
to get married and just forget everyone then live our own lives! Won't you like that Alex? Won't you?" he was saying the unbelieveable.

"wiL, you're talking nonsense!" I ripped away from his grasp and gave him a stern look. He's out of his mind.

"Why not Alex? Are you afraid? You want to leave me here and not be with me?" wiL raised his voice.

"You said we can work this out!" my tone the same level as his.

"That's when I realized that it won't fucking work out. Something will come up and
we'll loose eachother." sorrow filled in his voice yet still angry.

I only shook my head, biting my lip as tears only welled up in my eyes.

"Think Alex, THINK! Would you want to stay with me or just go off and forget everything...everything that you already fucking are.
You moving is just so stupid and wrong. You're going to change into a horrible person when you get there and forget everything and everyone!" he was already yelling.

My tears were falling by then and I cried and I simply shook my head again.

wiL scoffed then began walking off.

"Wait wiL!" I called for him. He glaced at me then continued going.

I stood there empty all around. He was already out of view and I sucked in a breath then turned the direction toward my house.

It was all ruined when everything just started.

/That Afternoon - The Airport/

My mom and I were at the terminal with every family.
We hugged and kissed everyone's cheeks and crying our eyes out.

All I could think of is what happened at the park earlier.
Jake W kept going on about how he'll never forget me and how I should keep in touch with everyone.

"Of course, I will." I said everytime someone told me that.

My mom was confused, she wondered where her best friend and her son were at.

It wasn't until we were going into the gate that Lilian came over sprinting like a mad woman pushing everyone who came her way and threw herself upon my mom and then weeping.

That's when I realized wiL didn't come.

Aunt Lilian went over to me and I asked her where he was. She said that he wasn't feeling well and refused to go
but said to send his best wishes when I leave. She told me that she tried so hard getting him over here but he was under the weather.

That wrecked me inside than I already was.

Then the intercom called me and my mom's final warning to board the plane. My mom and I looked back at everyone who stood there waving and blowing kisses.

I forced to let out a weak smile as a piercing pain was all around my body.

wiL never came. That was it and I wasn't ever going to see him again. He hated me for not going away with him. I loved that boy so fucking that and it was the same for him.

That moment I wish I could have just went back in time and accept then maybe things would have been a lot less painful.

My mom and I walked into the terminal until we were out of view of
everyone.

My eyes only watched my shoes as I kept walking onto the plane.
I gulped then finally looked up at my mom
as we situated onto a seat.

"This is it honey." my mom smiled then patted my shoulder.

I didn't reply.. yes, I did think this was it.
Meaning it was all over and there's nothing else in New Jersey awaiting me.

Oh, how I was so wrong.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well, I'm back, kidds.
and I'll let you know.. THIS IS NOT THE END.
Although, yes, it is the last chapter
of the wonderful short romance of Alex and wiL.
I apologize for the long long
wait for me to write this up
and it returned with a very sucky ending.
I'm rushing, but yeah.. if I don't
get enoughcomments
or anything then that's seriously it for this story.

<3