Aphrodisiac or Inocente?

[004] -What Comes Around Goes Around-

My jaw practically dropped to my knees as I looked at my shirt then at him.

"What's wrong with it?!" I questioned loudly.

I just wanted to smack that smirk plastered on wiL's cute face.

But I stopped myself. wiL sighed, "You know what? I'm just so sick of seeing you in that shirt. It's kind of sad. So, come on." he said.

"Wha--" I was cut off by wiL grabbing my elbow and rushing upstairs through the long hallways and into a micro-sized room with a racecar wallpaper and a racecar rug.

He let go of my elbow and rushed to his walk-in closet.

Hmm, for a small room he has such a huge closet.
"What are you doing?" I asked. He shushed me and pulled me into his closet.
All I could see in the closet were the colors black and white then the occasional red.

Is this guy color blind or something?

wiL turned to face me and in his hands was a white T-Shirt.

I looked at him, "What?" I asked. He rolled his eyes then threw the shirt and walked out of the closet closing the door behind him.

My pulse was fast. Wow. wiL.

I looked at the shirt in my hands and lifted it up, it said the Misfits on it with the logo. I set it down and took off my pink striped shirt then pulled on the new one. It was kind of small, probably why wiL handed it to me in the first place, but still nice.

I walked out of the room and saw him sitting on the bed, his legs crossed Indian style as a smiled came across his face.

"Let's play CANDYLAND!" he said loudly, and kneeled down under his bed.

What was up with his kid?

/Three Years Later/
( Yes, I know a big jump but I have my reasons and I need to move along)

"Oh, isn't he just so handsome? And his nose is just so.. so handsome. When his hair is long he's even more handsome!"

Does this girl know any other adjective than HANDSOME? I sighed.
The past three years of my life were a thrill. I love it, hated it and grew up pretty normally.

*Flashback*
/One Year Ago/
Every weekend my mommy would take me to hang out with the boys up until summer when we were all five.
It turned out I was moving to Seattle because of my mom's job promotion.

I felt like jumping for joy.
So I lived in a different neighborhood than everyone else but when I moved in that summer I had a neighboor the same age as me. She was so nice.

It happened right when I was holding my box of cassettes to the house from the moving truck until some cat pounced on me and made me drop the box, damaging a few cassettes. I screamed.

"LUCKY!" I heard another girl call out.

I was furiated as I scrambled around putting my tapes back in the box and I saw a girl walk up to the cat who was next to me and pick her up.

"I'm so so sorry." this girl said, and the cat walked back to the open door of the other house.
I stood up, so mad. "What was that for?!" I screamed.

She was scared from my reaction. "I'm sorry." she apologized, looking down at the floor.

I kind of got over it. But if my Culture Club cassette was damaged, oh..she's going to pay.

I sighed, "It's alright." I shrugged.

The girl looked up and smiled at me, "Hey, you're my new neighbor, huh?" she asked nicely.

I nodded, "Yeah." I kind of walked away, I was nervous. I never was good around with new people. I grabbed the box was started to the garage.

"Wait wait, what's your name?" she asked.

'Was she ever going to leave me alone?' I thought.

I turned to face her, the box still in my arms. "I'm Alex. Who're you?" I said, placing the box down one more time.

"Uhm, I'm Micaela. The person that used to live here just had weird old people." she told me.

'God, she's so weird. New friends.. who knows.'

*End Flashback*

Micaela and I have been close ever since.
But back with the boys. They were all my best friends and we actually went to the same school.
I had the same first grade class with Micaela, Jake D, and Angel.
Micaela started liking Jake ever since she met him in kindergarten and he liked her back. It was just so cute how they pretended to hate eachother while she would just go on hours talking about how "handsome" he was when he wasn't around. And Jake D told me everything. He always did.

Jake once told me he liked me when we were four but stopped when he met Micaela. It was better off that way, because I've always had my eye on someone else.

wiL Francis. He was so great. I kept his shirt and it always smelled of him. I told my mom I liked him and she instantly told wiL's mom. Thankfully, she never told wiL about me liking him.

Sadly, he liked another girl named Mandy in HIS class. She really pretty and all but.. when school started and they liked eachother, I just hated it.

Jealousy. I asked Micaela about this but she was no help.
I wanted to tell mommy, but I didn't exactly trust her all the time.
So I kept that feeling to myself. And it was wrecking me inside. wiL always gave Mandy little looks and she'd try to impress him some way or another. I was not okay with it. But we stayed best friends and I told him everything except my feelings for him.

Micaela and I were in my room on a Monday morning, lying on my bed while 'Manic Monday' was playing by the Bangles. CDs were in, but I always lived for cassettes. I grew up with them and I don't plan one forgetting about them just for some.. some CD!
It was 7:45 in the morning waiting for the bus to arrive at school.

Micaela sighed, "Isn't Jake such a dreambo?"

I giggled. "Well, I don't really see him that way. But I guess he's cute." I shrugged.

She sat up, "Hey Alex, you never told me who you liked." she stated, a sly smirk came across my face.

I looked away, my cheeks burning and I frowned.

"Oh c'mon, who do you like?" she asked. She was never going to drop this subject.

"No one. Nobody's cute." I quickly lied, looking back at her.

"Oh PUH-LEEZE," she flicked her wrist with unsatisfaction, "I know there's someone." she kept mocking me.

Micaela was always like this, that's why she was such a great friend. Always.. pushing me to do things. Making my life a little bit more exciting and she made me a whole alot less shy.

But there was no way I was going to tell her how I liked wiL. No way.
"Uhh, Nick." I quickly lied.

A loud squeal came from her. "OH MY GOD! YOU LIKE NICK?!" she said louder.

I shrugged.

She kept spazzing and freaking out. "Oohh, can I tell him? Please?" she asked. I shook no head, "No, please don't tell anyone." I begged. She inhaled and exhaled her breath.

"..Wow Nick. I wonder if he likes you too.." she muttered.

My eyes went wide. My god, th is will defientally go somewhere. Nick? Out of all people, Nick?

My views on Nick. Well, I obviously was best friends with since.. ever. He's nice and all, come to think of it..REALLY nice. Like that one time I scraped my knee chasing Angel just for fun and he walked me to the nurses office.

Wait, that's normal. Everyone does that, so it's like an automatic nice-ness. Ugh, that's not even a word. Now I'm just talking nonsense.

' You know, he IS lookin' good with those tight pants of his.' a voice in my head cracked. I couldn't even tell whether it was a male or female voice.

Who're you? I asked in my head.

'You. Your conscience . Whatever you wanna call me. But enough about me. C'mon, get over wiL and his blindness. There's Nick, and you already told Micaela you like him.' the voice giggled.

Oh god, now I'm talking to myself.

I shook my head and turned my full attention to Micaela and her going on about Nick and me.

"Ooh! Alexis Wiggins. That'll be so cute." she clapped her hands. "

"Oh NO. Not even will I think of marr--" I protested but was cut off.

"Alexis, Micaela. Bus is going to be here soon." my mom peeked her head in from the door.

Why couldn't my mom take me to school herself? Why? I do not know.

Micaela and I hoisted our backpacks over our shoulders from the corner of my tiny and messy room.
I walked over to my nightstand turning off my stereo and walked to the bus stop.

Since the stop was right there we simply waited. There were a bunch of other people and we waited for the usual bus riders to come. We soon saw Jake D. and Jake W. running over here. As they arrived they were practically all out of breath. Micaela gave me a side glance as she stared at Jake D. in adoration who was eating a 'Fruit and Nut' bar.

I looked down at my Converse. wiL.. why Mandy? If only I could just talk to you now and tel you how long I've liked you and how much just a simple crush could hurt someone's feelings. I just don't kno--

"Bus is here." Jake W. piped up and the bus doors opened. All kinds of kids walked in. Jake W and I exchanged smirks and had a plan. "Hey, uh, Jake?" Jake W asked.

Jake looked over his shoulder as he stepped into the school bus, "Yeah?" then sat down in a seat near the back.
Jake W still smirked, "Alexis is going to show me something.. in.. the FRONT." Jake pulled my hand and quickly pace to the front of the bus and sat. We grinned and looked over the seat of the back of the bus to see Micaela just stand there all nervous. She finally gave in and sat next to Jake D.

Jake W and I exchanged glances.

We'll ask them how the bus ride was at recess.