Aphrodisiac or Inocente?

[008] -MAN-dy & The Misfits-

/Still Jake W's Point of View/

All four of us ran downstairs and I was the first to get to it. I opened the door..

only to see some early trick-or-treaters who looked AT LEAST 11.
wiL pushed me out of the way and glared up at these people.

"We don't have any candy now go away." then slammed the door.

wiL was always the up front kind of person.

Nick grunted then we all went back to wiL's room.

It was boring and we were all silent.

wiL flopped on his bean bag chair as the rest of us settled on his bed.

"Hey wiL, did you know Skylar Coyne likes you?"

Psh, who DOESN'T like wiL?

"Oh. Who cares? Mandy's hot." wiL replied. Poor Skylar.

Hmm, Mandy She was kind of a new student this year in wiL's class. Of course she's..cute, like the girl version of wiL. Everyone liked her. What's funny is that Mandy hates Alexis and Alxis hated her for two reasons.

1. They both like wiL and are pretty close to him. Heh, go figure.

2. One day they both came to school with the same pink shit. What. A. Catfight.

wiL and Mandy are supposed to be together by now but according to William she's playing 'Hard to Get'

or at least that's what he said.

"H-hi guys." a tiny stutter said.
Everyone turned their heads to wiL's doorway.

"Oh hey Alexis!"

"How'd you get in? I asked.

"wiL's mom." her tiny voice replied

She walked over to wiL in small yet quick steps. "You said my costume was in my house. I didn't have one at all."

wiL didn't even look up at her then sighed, "You can wear /my/ costume." and he unzipped his costume RIGHT THERE. Making me and Alex's eyes go wide.

Nick and Angel were not even paying attention an just talking about the new trampoline in Nick's backyard.

wiL was only in his boxers and white T-shit.
His costume was in Alex's little hands.
God know what's going through her mind right now.
"What about your costume?" she asked curiously.

He gave her a sly smirk then raised his eyebrows, "I have something for myself."

Alex's cheeks got red, then walked out of the bedroom to the bathroom then wiL went into his walk-in closet.

Nick and Angel remained clueless...while I was here.

Ignored.

Never noticed.

Soon enough Alexis walked in with her turtle suit on. I stiffled a laugh and she blushed at me then sat.

Moments later wiL's closet door opened.

Finally everyone looked.

There was wiL standing in the doorway with /his/ costume on.

Look familiar. He's like the spitting image of...

"HEY! YOU'RE DRESSED UP AS MICHALE GRAVES!" Angel exclaimed, happilay pointing to wiL.

wiL kept a smug look, his outfit really did look like him. The typical mesh tank top and scary pointy boots.

"Wait..I'm not done." then raced off to the bathroom holding a Halloween make-up kit. oh wow, he was prepared.

Soon he came back with a completely white face and teeth around his mouth and his nose was colored black then both black cheekbones then huge black sunken rings around his eyes.

He can put on make up fast.

"About time we can go." Nick said then all of us went downstairs.
wiL's mom was at the front door waiting for us and was holding five glowsticks then passed one
to each one of us.

"Be safe! And come back here just to check up on you guys!" she said as we started walking down the sidewalk.
People were already out trick-or-treating.

We immediantly went to the next door neighbor's house and rang the doorbell multiple times.
An old lady opened it.

"Oh! Why look at you childre- OH! And who are you supposed to be little boy?" she greeted but then
gave a frightened look at wiL.

He had a 'You-Don't-Know-Who-I-Am?' look on his face.
"Michale Graves from the Misfits! Who else would I be?" he snapped.

wiL was always rude kind of person, too.

The old lady's wrinkley nostrils flared and she slammed the door in our face.
I looked at wiL, "Way to go, wiL." I said sarcastically.

"Whatever, let's just go." he ignored me.

Gosh, this was going to be a LONG night.