Mad God

Into The Sunlight

The sleepy sun shone through the thin curtains to wake him from a peaceful slumber. He slowly rose through various levels of consciousness and into a cosy reality.
a large grin spread slowly across his face, today was the day.
he practically skipped out of bed, elated by thoughts of what today would surley bring. This growing excitement, like a buzz through his body took him to full awakness, a nervous energy filled him, he held his hand in front of his eyes and wasnt surprised he had begun to shake slightly.
He looked at himself in the large, out of place mirror in his shabby room, he winked at his reflection and began to chuckle at his own vanity. He wandered over to the wardrobe, and pulled on his trousers and socks.
As he was tying up the front of his freshly cleaned shirt his mother shouted up that breakfast was ready.
He ran downstairs, humming under his breath, holding a coat, which he wasn't sure he was going to bother with as the baked paving stones outside looked like they were warming themselves nicley under the warm morning sun, it was only going to get hotter today.
"Good morning" his mother sang as he walked in.
"Morning" he grinned back and began to wolf down his breakfast, laughing and joking with his mother.
"Whats put you in such a good mood today? Your normally a grumpy little bugger on a morning" she asked
"What? im normally sweeter than sweet." he grinned
His mother rolled her eyes
"I deserve to be in a good mood sometimes aswell you know" he said, nudging her with his hip as he went past, tipping her off balance.
He quickly grabbed his coat and ducked out the door laughing, narrowly avoiding s chunk of bread.
His mothers laughter followed him across the courtyard of his fathers blacksmiths forge.
"Just you wait until you get home" she shouted.
He grinned and walked out of the gate, into the beautiful golden city of Tyr Polis.
♠ ♠ ♠
yaaaaay finally updated
ive changed into 3rd person because i like writing in it better :P
sorry if it confuzzled you haha
please leave some comments :D
it will please me hahahaha