Highschool Romances

The Move

Thanks to SexxiTre for always being there for me and to Gerards_angel95 for being there to…..love you all.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

When we got to the school, Gerard got out of the car and opened my door. When I got out of the car I gave him a quick kiss on the cheek and I had a spine tingling sensation go trough my body. And I told him thanks.

"Your welcome?"

The whole entire day at school, all I thought about was Gerard. I kept saying to myself "He could be my one true love". When finally the bell rang to go home and to know surprise Gerard was taking me.

Gerard's P.O.V.

All day at school I kept thinking, "Why did she give me a kiss on the cheek? There is no way that she likes me I mean look at me,I'm a mess. Then it hit me, she is just playing with my mind."

When suddenly the bell rang to go home. At lunch I remember telling Mindy that I could take her home. I decided to meet Mindy by our lockers. When I got there I just opened my locker and put my books in and locked it. And Mindy did the same.

Then we started walking out when our hands brushed. We both blushed at each other. I worked up the courage to grab a hold of her hand. And when I did, she adjusted it to how she wanted it. All the way to the car neither of us said a single word. We just would look at each other and laugh or blush.

When we got to the car, I unlocked her door and opened it for her. Then I got in and started up the car and began driving home. Once we were out of the school parking lot, I felt something touch my thigh. So I squirmed a bit until I looked down and saw her hand on my leg. She was so gentle. And I loved her touch. I loved having her around.

Once I pulled into her drive way and got out, there I was opening her door again. I walked her up to the porch. "So I guess I'll see you tomorrow?"

"Yeah you will. Do you wanna come over earlier like this morning?"

"Sure why not."

"Okay."

"Okay see ya tomorrow."

"Yep, she ya."

And with that she gave me a kiss on the cheek and then she disappeared inside.

All night the only that was on my mind was Mindy.

I went and took a shower and then went to bed looking forward to the morning.

Mindy's P.O.V.

Once I got inside my house, I did my little happy dance.*Dance Dance*

When my mom yelled for me to come to dinner, I came because I sure was hungry. The whole family sat down and ate together including my mom, dad, sister, and two brothers. After dinner I went and took a shower and then went to bed looking forward to tomorrow and thinking about Gerard.
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

I appriciate comments.....they make me update more often....