Human

Sexy Times

When they got in the front of the FBR building, the car came to a deafening stop. Travie and Nate were both hard, wet, and horny. Travie was starting to get impatient again, so he picked Nate up bridal style and carried him into the building. They went pass William, Gabe, and Ryan. Gabe leaned and watched as they entered the living area.
"Ohh! I hope they don't fuck on the couch!" Gabe whined. William and Ryan busted out laughing.

Travis gently, yet roughly layed Nate on the couch and began kissing his jawline. Nate moaned and gripped Travie's shoulder so hard, it would make a bruise.
"Mm. I love you, baby." Travie muttered onto Nate's skin.
"I love you, too, Travie." Nate moaned.
Travis wriggled Nate out of his pants and palmed him through his underwear. Nate arched his back and moaned, whimpering a bit. Travis slid Nate's underwear down and gripped his hips, spreading Nate's legs open. Wide open. Until his hole could be seen.
"I'll be right back." Travis stood, leaving Nate, spread.
Travis opened his night bag and pulled out his prized possession. His butt plug. Well, of course he didn't use it himself. He bought it for Nate. It came with a control box to control the vibrations. Travis walked into the lobby, looking for Gabe, Ryan, and William. Once he found them, he plead for them to control the vibrations for him. Gabe gave in and said that he should do it because Nate was in his band.Travis thanked them and ran off.

"Where have you've been?!" Nate yelled.
"Shh...babe. I've got a surprise."
Travis pulled the plug out of his pocket a showed Nate. His jaw propped, as he stared at it. Travis knew Nate loved it dry, so he slowly slid it in. No lube. Nate's head flew back and he moaned as it filled him up. It covered his walls and prostate. He breathed heavily and took a hold of the couch cushions. After a moment, Nate began moaning. Loudly at that. It vibrated insanely and Travis smirked.
"The hell, Travie?" Nate asked.
It vibrated even more violently and Travis knew it was switched the highest it could go. Nate writhed and moaned out.
"Travieee. Ohh!!!!"
With it vibrating constantly against his prostate, Nate couldn't take it anymore. He moaned out in ecstasy and came all over the couch and his stomach. It kept vibrating, though, as he rode out his orgasm. Travie pulled the plug out of Nate, slowly.
"Travie, who was controlling the plug?"
Travie bit his lip.
"Um..just Gabe."
Nate's jaw dropped.
"He sure knows how to please a man. Are you sure he's straight?"
Travis laughed and kissed Nate.
♠ ♠ ♠
lol I feel so dirty. Comment?