Not Meant for Me

Introductions

Pandora Lestrange
Fifth year, Slytherin House, Pureblood
Appearance: Toned, yet soft, curvy body. Pale skin that glimmers under a full moon. Green, yellow eyes, long thick black hair, silver streaks, length to the mid of her back. Defined cheek bones, height of five foot six. After school hours she wears a lip ring on the right side of her dark, thin lips. And an eyebrow ring on her left sharp eyebrow. She sports thick black and green eyeliner everyday.
Personality: Hot tempered, cruelly sarcastic, very resourceful, timid, outgoing and nice around very few people. A nasty flirt, heart breaker and a complete bitch.
School: Smart, best in Potions, Defense Against the Dark Arts, and Charms. Quidditch Position: Chaser. Secretly a Parselmouth
Family History: Her parents are locked away in Azkaban, Rodolphus and Bellatrix Lestrange. Imprisoned for being Death Eaters. Pandora is proud to have them as parents and knows she will be seeing them soon since the Dark Lord has returned. Since she’s been a baby, Pandora has lived with the Malfoys. They've treated her like a daughter.
Over the Summer: Broke off the 'long'-term relationship she had with Marcus Flint, he never knew she cheated, never would ask if he did. Just started 'dating' Blaise Zambini.
Pet: Black Owl, with deep grey around the eyes, named Syn.

Affinity Young
Fifth year, Slytherin House, Pureblood, Animagus.
Appearance: Sporty, soft body. Lightly tanned, under certain light she glows. Deep violet eyes, long thick eye lashes. Her hair sweeps just below her shoulders, a deep violet color with shimmering black streaks, and slight curl to her sleek mane. An Angel face, comes to five foot seven in height. After school hours she wears her snakebite piercing, she’s always noticed wearing the pendent her ex-boyfriend gave her. For reasons unknown. She sports thick black eyeliner.
In her Animagus form, Affinity is a Crow, deep violet color with various black, shimmering feathers. Her eyes glint black.
Personality: Distant, independent but on another hand quite dependent of her other half. That might be perhaps why she still bares the pendent. Affinity wasn’t sorted into Slytherin for being mean, evil or cruel but because she’s ambitious and sly. Her Animagus form lets her eavesdrop with ease. Though be warned, when she’s mad she’s not the young witch to mess with.
School: At times smart...other times you'd think she was a natural blonde. Best in Transfiguration, Potions and Astrology. Quidditch Position: Chaser.
Family History: Parents weren't Death Eaters nor in the Order. They stayed out of it, left when it got bad, came back four years after the Dark Lords 'death'. Malfoys don't exactly hate the Youngs nor do they like them. They associate because they're decent Purebloods.
Over the Summer: Didn't do much, hung out rarely with Pandora and Draco, traveled to some other wizarding places among the world and of course was broken up with. Reasons unknown.
Pet: Black cat, named Vengeance.

Name: Natalie Weasley
Age: 15 (Fifth year)
Appearance: Medium Length layered brown hair with red streaks running through. Fringe hides her left eye. Hazel eyes. she used to be slightly chubby with puppy fat around her and used to get the nickname of "Tubby" until summer changed her and she developed very noticeable curves. Five foot six. Has a nose piercing which is a green stud. Has a tattoo on her stomach that she drew in History of Magic Class and placed a permanent charm on it. She likes to wear punk clothing and especially likes to wear eyeliner and skinny jeans. Wears thick Black Emo glasses for reading.
Personality: Nice, gentle, sweet, spoilt as being the youngest of her family, was somewhat of a loner back before her fifth year but decided that she wanted to change, flirt, is friends with Harry and Hermione because of Ron Weasley. But this year she has changed and is now a total bitch, hot temped, wont take shit from anyone. Will be overprotective of her friends (Harry, Ron and Hermione) but she is secretly evil, a major flirt and somewhat of a slut (since she is in grief), stubborn and gets what she wants. Could give Pandora a run for her money.
School:/u] Best in Defence Against the Dark Arts, Ancient Runes, Potions, Charms, Transfigurations could give Hermione a run up for her money. She is in Slytherin
Family History:/u] Pureblood. Is Ron Weasley's cousin but didnt inherit the red hair or freckles, her Father is Arthur Weasley's brother but he has disowned Arthur as a brother with the whole "Blood Traitor". Both her parents are Death Eaters but her father is locked up in Azkaban for the torture and killing of seven muggles and 3 auras.
♠ ♠ ♠
Once I find a better picture for Pandora and a picture for Natalie i'll update this section with pictures.