Not Meant for Me

Chapter Ten

Pandora's Pov:
I awake on my own; rubbing my eyes, sitting up and feeling slightly dizzy.

"Mush---be--affechs--ta---the--potion--." I say to myself through a yawn as I stretched my arms. After a minute of just sitting here I open my curtains just to find the room completely empty. "What the-" I look over at my side table clock, 11:46 am. "WHAT!" I scream before jumping out of bed, not giving the clock a second glance; right now I should be Runes.
I grabbed my uniform and pulled it on in the dorm. I grabbed my bag five minutes later after hurriedly putting on eyeliner. I dashed down the stairs to find the common room full, where I ran smack into Draco.

"Where are you going?" He asked flattening out his clothes then looking at me oddly.

"Classes-"

"It's Saturday." He stated flatly. I just looked at him, not caring that some others were looking at me.

"Saturday?" I repeat.

"Yeah." He was holding back a laugh, but I didn’t, I laughed at myself. More like a mad cackle that was creeping out near first and third years.

"I'm just going to go back and yeah..." I said turning and going back up the stairs.

I sat on my bed after getting dressed, remembering yesterday. "I kissed Draco." I say again to myself, for what seemed like the hundredth time. "Not full on…but still I kissed Draco." I cringe again. It sounded too weird. "Well wasn’t my fault. It was his potion." I say defensively to myself. "Exactly, I mean it's not like I was myself at the time and walked up to him and planted my lips upon him…" I put two fingers to my lips, "But I kissed him...How wrong is that...I don't see Draco like that...He's just Draco..."

"Pandora, you ok?" Affinity walks in through the closed door.

"Oh fine." I reply, shooting up out of my seat, guilty move.

"Who are you talking to?"

"Myself." I answer quickly, getting an odd look from her. I walk passed Affinity and out into the stairway.

"Sure you’re-"

"Yeah." I say irritably before walking down the steps.

"Hey again." I said sitting down next to Draco.

"Yesterday-" He starts, "Yeah I acted like a complete nut. Not my fault though, t’was your potion doing the talking."

"That's just it. If it calmed you that-"

"I gotta go." I say getting up abruptly. I think I know where that’s going, and it’s no where good.

"Pandora-"

"We'll talk later ok." I told him as I walk off between students and towards the portrait hole.

Natalie’s Pov
I’m sitting in the common, having a conversation with Blaise, and some other Slytherins when Lestrange comes bustling out of her dorm. Full in uniform, I snickered at the sight of her, she ran directly into Malfoy.

"Where are you going?" Malfoy asked, he hid the amusement in his voice, or at least tried.

"Classes." She nearly shrieked, "Its Saturday." Malfoy stated, what an idiot. Malfoy might be the blonde but sometimes I wonder about Lestrange..."Saturday?" She repeated, "Yeah." Malfoy was holding back a laugh, me and mine started laughing. Lestrange paid no attention. Then the room got silent, including myself. Lestrange startedlaughing - no it’s more like a shriek from a nutter. The kind of laugh that sends chill to a spine. Some students shifted slightly, I myself was creeped out.

"I’m just going to go back and yeah..." She says before turning and running back up the stairs.

"Freak…" I snicker, turning back to the conversation we were having.

"I’m going to go walk around." I say getting up, tired of sitting here doing nothing really.

"Alright." Blaise said planting a kiss on my lips.

I walk out of the portrait hole and walked up through the dungeons. Sighing to myself, it was an ok day outside. Not the prettiest or the warmest but nice enough to stroll outside without any extra wear. So I walked outside, along the lake. Thinking about nothing really, the week has been eventful. With the war amongst the Slytherins…

I must have walked along the lake three times now, "Must be lunch by now." I say to myself, crossing the grounds. As I entered the Entrance Hall, students were crossing to get into the Great Hall. "Yep." I whisper to myself as I took a place at the Slytherin table towards the end. Not seeing Blaise around. I began eating and a fewfriends came and joined me.

Pandora's Pov
I decided to walk up to the Owlry, not expecting mail or sending any but the tower has a nice view. I leaned over one of the windows, wind whipping my hair, the clicks and chirps of owls filling my ears. I was lost in thought until I seen a spot walking along the lake. I pinched my eyes nearly closed to see who the person was.

"Weasley." I spit in boredom, I was going to get her back, but at the moment Parkinson is my first priority. My thoughts were tangled, plotting to get back at Parkinson, and Draco...ok mostly Draco..."It's just not right...We...never....too weird...Be a perfect way to get back at Parkinson...but completely wrong...wow I said wrong...wrong in the wrong way...and I’m talking to myself again..." I stopped right there, I could say all that in my head and not risk being overheard. Someone hearing my plots and thinking I was insane, last thing I needed…

Affinity’s Pov

"She said she was fine, but when I walked upstairs she was...well talking to herself..." I was telling Malfoy, who seemed to be worried about Pandora. I would say he is the only person who worries about her…well I myself worry some of the time. "Is there something up that you know that I don't know?" I ask him, he shook his head and left me standing there in the common room.

"Young." I turned at the call of my name, then immediately turned away and walked off.

"Affinity wait up!" I was in the corridor and Nott was still following me, the boy couldn’t take a hint. Though part of me likes the attention...

"What Nott?"

"I-I was wondering-"

"You know what, forget this. Forget trying to put the pieces of us back together. It's not going to work. Go back and snog whatever her name is." I stormed off and he knew not to follow, I could feel my eyes get juicy with tears. I placed two fingers around the pendent that hung from my neck. "Only if you-" I stopped myself before I began, this is one of those times I need Pandora's hard side.
♠ ♠ ♠
I am so sorry for the late update! Expect updates of this story soon now because I want to get back into this story, okay? Thank you for reading =] I love comments so please feel free to =]
<3