Not Meant for Me

Chapter Thirteen

Pandora's Pov:

October came and is nearly gone, today being Halloween. This afternoon it’s Slytherin vs. Gryffindor and tonight is the Halloween feast. Homework has been piling up, so I’ve been out of trouble. And I even found a new stress reliever; Montague. Yeah, I know what you’re thinking; he left me in the old bathroom, blah, blah, blah. But the boy is a great fuck buddy. Course no one knows, we’re keeping it low key. We hardly even talk to one another. Not letting the past repeat itself, talking of Zabini of course. I’m surprised he's still glued together with Weasley, they'll fall given time.

I’ve been making ways to get back at Parkinson though, one of my main priorities, but it needs to be something that I haven’t done before. Something that’s new and twisted, something that’ll really teach her a lesson…

I’m sitting in a leather seat in the darkened corner in the common room. My bag is down at my feet, not really feeling like homework.

"Hey there," Affinity sits herself opposite of me taking out Defensive Theory's.

"Argh put that away." I sneer, tired of staring at that book Dark Arts lesson after Dark Arts lesson.

"No, I have homework to do, as do you."

“I’m not doing it."

"Oh Pandora stop being a prat about it, there’s nothing you can do."

"Excuse me? I’m a prat? Wrong person that would be that ugly toad Umbridge! And your
right, nothing I can do. I refuse to do any work she gives."

"If I was you-"

"You’re not me." I snarl, inside my blood is just boiling.

"Glad I’m not." She retorts putting away her book,

"What's that suppose to mean?"

"You’re heading for trouble Pandora." Affinity says strongly, "Umbridge works for the Ministry don't you forget-"

"I know that." I say rolling my eyes.

"And," She adds irritably, "The Malfoy’s agree with the Ministry." Affinity whispers before walking away.

She isn’t wrong though, the Malfoy’s do agree with the Ministry. But it’s not like I’m their daughter, once Voldemort really returns my parents will be freed. No longer will I have to abide by they're rules.

Slowly the common room empties, students going into the Great Hall for lunch before the game. I remain in my seat, alone, thinking deeply of all that has happened so far.

"Lestrange," I look up to see Bletchley,

"What?"

"If you're playing you better get going." He says walking off and out of the portrait hole. Sitting there thinking to myself caused me to lose track of time; I get up from my seat, leaving my bag where it lays and head off to the changing tent.

__________________________________________________________________

The game got off to a good start; I was making shot after shot. The score is 100 to 30.

I chase one of the Gryffindor Chasers up the field, knocking into her she falls off her broom; I get the Quaffle and fly towards the goal posts. I’m flying fine until I feel something hit me, it didn’t register at first but then Wham! I end up falling off my broom and crashing to the ground, my mouth taking in loads of sand.

"Lestrange has finally been knocked off her broom!" I hear from the commentator, the stands Whooped and Booed as I spit out sand. I look up to see one of the Weasley’s, I mentally curse him. I was getting to my feet when the whistle rang, "Gryffindor wins!" I heard Madam Pooch; the stands erupted with cheers, the booing Slytherins washed out. Potter got the Snitch... I grumble in my head, fuming I pick up my broom and walk back to the changing tent before anyone else.

I let out a breath as I pull away my robes, I was alone, and I was hoping someone would walk in just so I could take out my fury onto them.

"Saint Potter scores another." His breath is on my neck, it feels so good. His lips dance on my skin as his hands wrap around my lower waist. Pulling me into him, my hands lay upon his while I close my eyes and let his kisses pleasure me.

"Saw-you-storm-off-figured-you'd-need-relaxing," He said in between kisses, nibbles and sucks.

"You were right." I reply biting on my lower lip, enjoying this a little too much. I press into him harder and as I start relaxing a noise comes from outside the tent. I pull myself away and go back to changing. I don’t need to get all into it and have someone walk in.

"Bloody hell, what happened to you Malfoy?" Montague’s voice rings out behind me, I spin around to see Draco's nose was squirting blood.

"Weasley and Potter," Growls Affinity [who is walking Draco in] along with Bletchley.

"They'll get theirs, Umbridge saw it all, and you know how she's taken to Potter." Bletchley states as Draco sits down. I take my wand out and walk over to him.

Mumbling, "Episkey," His nose stops bleeding. Affinity hands him a towel to wipe away the wet blood.

"Potter will pay." I hear Draco grumble under his breath. The tent clears rather quickly, no one wanted to stick around with Draco so pissed. I stay of course, "We'll get him tomorrow, in Hogsmeade."

"No we won't. You’re not helping me Pandora." Draco stood, when he talked he snarled,

"Sorry, I was just trying to help." I reply to him with much attitude.

"Go help yourself." Draco left the tent, leaving me to be the last in here.

"Help myself? What the bloody hell is that suppose to mean?" I say to myself, leaving the tent a few seconds later.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you for reading [:
I'll get another update posted asap [: