Sex, Alcohol, and Scandal

Buzzing

Later that night, all eight of us were sitting in Syn’s living room watching “Night of the Living Dead”. I was cuddled up on Matt’s lap, listening to his steady heartbeat as I kept as close to him as humanly possible. The popcorn was long gone by now. I could see Johnny and Jimmy on the black leather love seat, fighting over the crumbs. “Quit it you two” said Syn, trying not to laugh. Johnny finally yanked the bowl out of Jimmy’s hands and licked all of the crumbs out of the bottom of the bowl. “You suck” said Jimmy. He made a pout face and crossed his arms. Jimmy was so adorable, in a brotherly way. After all that he’s probably done with my sister, I don’t think I could think of him any other way.
I giggled to myself as the credits started rolling on the TV and Johnny started singing, being his slightly buzzed self. “This is the song that runs with the credits. This song has absolutely no point and that’s why I’m singing it, because it’s during the credits that have no point…” he babbled on, completely off pitch. I heard tiny giggles coming from my sisters, and then Syn finally cracked up laughing. Zacky was shaking his head, “its way past his bed time”. Jimmy looked over at Johnny, laughing. “Johnny! You were so into the movie that you missed your meeting with the lollipop guild!” Jimmy shouted. We all continued laughing, and when we looked over at one another, it made us laugh harder.
Yeah, we were all buzzing. The alcohol all had gone to our heads. I snorted and started laughing harder than I had been. Matt kissed my forehead and then cleared his throat. “I’m going to bed you guys. You coming, Skye?” he asked. His eyes were pleading me to go with him. “Of course” I said. I got off of his lap and waited for him to stand, and then we started for one of the guest rooms. “Night” called Star and Shayne from the other room. “Night” I called back. I heard muffled ‘Goodnight’s from the guys. I giggled a tad bit and then I plopped on the bed, taking in all the softness. Matt sat down and started undressing himself. He removed his shirt and my mind went blank. I think I might have even started drooling.
“Some fucker must’ve carved you from stone” I said. He chuckled. “Damn straight” he said, going along with it. He dropped his pants and then lifted the blankets up. “You getting in the bed?” he asked. “Can you hand me your shirt, first?” I asked. He handed me his shirt and then I removed my tank top and jeans and threw it on over me. I then crawled into bed with him. I snuggled up to him, taking all of the warmth I could. “Goodnight, Skye” I said. “Goodnight” I repeated.
♠ ♠ ♠
like i said, a total filler.
sorry! :/
comments?
xoxo Sully