Sex, Alcohol, and Scandal

Pancakes

Brian put all except 4 pancakes on a plate and took the butter and syrup and started for the stairs. We all followed, Johnny still confused as to what Bri was doing. I looked at the clock, noticing it was about 1:45. We must have gotten up late. He opened the door to Zacky’s room and slowly started putting pancakes all over him. I followed him around, putting butter on the pancakes and Star followed me with the syrup.
After we were all done, Matt took a few pictures with the digital camera and we all stood and looked at our finished product. It was so hard not to laugh. Shay crept over to where he was and tapped him on the shoulder. He groaned and slowly opened his eyes. “Hey baby” he said with a smile. We all looked at each other, smiling. “Hey” she said. She kissed his buttery forehead. “What’s going on?” he asked, looking at all of us in the doorway. He sat up and the pancakes fell of his bare chest. Looking down, he rolled his eyes. “Very funny you guys” he said. We all started laughing our asses off. He slowly picked off the pancakes and sat them on a dirty plate that was on his nightstand. “Going to save them for later?” asked Brian. Zack glared at him and attempted to throw a pancake at him but missed and hit Shayne instead. Gasping, he lept up and ran over to her, taking her in his buttery arms. “Sorry” he repeated over and over. “Its okay Zacky!” she said, kissing him. “Whoa. P.D.A” said Jimmy. He put his hands up in surrender and backed away.
Zacky pulled away from Shayne, smiling like a little kid on Christmas. “Sorry Jimbo” he said. Shayne was about the color of a tomato. “Awe, our littlest sis has a little boyfriend” said Star. “Shut up! I’m only 4 minutes behind you Star!” said Shayne. Star stuck her tongue out like a little kid would and the rest of us just stood there, laughing. “Well, I’m going to go take a shower” said Zacky. “Ooh, may I join you?” Brian asked. He had such a serious look on his face. “NO” said Zacky, cocking up an eyebrow. He just walked out of the room and the rest of us went back down the stairs to get ready for the day. “So, what are we doing today?” Jimmy asked. “Well… we could go to the park… and play baseball” said Brian. “Sounds like a good idea! You up for it, ladies?” asked Matt. We all nodded. “Great! I’ll go pack all the shit up” said Brian. “I’ll go with you” said Jimmy. The two of the went towards the garage door and Matt, Johnny, Shay, Star and I all sat in the living room, looking at each other. Star then started smiling, like she does whenever she gets an idea. “What is it Star?” I asked. “We should totally have a picnic!” she said happily. “Oh my gosh we should!” I said in agreement.
We jumped up and down in excitement, and the boys just stared at us. “What?” we asked. “You girls are something else” said Johnny. “Yeah, we know. We’re amazing” said Star, pretending to dust off her shoulder. “You’re not gangster Star!” I said. “Yeah I am diggity dog!” she said. She started walking through the kitchen like a gangster, with her pajama bottoms pulled down so that you could see her underwear. I laughed along with Matt and Johnny. Shayne was just shaking her head. “I’m going to go get dressed. Then you two idiots are going to help me put the picnic together” she said. “Okay” said Star, “I think I’ll join you. Skye? Are you coming with?” Star asked. “Yeah, sure” I said. My two sisters and I walked up the stairs and up into Zacky’s room, where we had stuffed our bags of clothes the night before. I pulled out an avenged sevenfold tank top and a pair of denim shorts, and then left the room and went into the bathroom. Star followed soon after, then Shay. The three of us just stripped down and started getting dressed. “So, Skye, you still have a date with your boyfriend tonight?” Shayne asked. “Yep. What about you girls? Have either of them asked you out yet?” I asked. “Well, I have a date with Zacky tomorrow night. Star?” Shayne asked. “Brian hasn’t even asked me on a date yet” she said unhappily. I looked over at Shayne, who was giving Star a sympathetic look. “Awe sis, he’ll eventually ask you. I can see it in his eyes, he likes you” she said. “That is so cheesy” said Star. I giggled a tiny bit, while slipping on my tank top, and turning around to look the mirror. “Who says that he has to make the first move, Hun?” I said. Star looked at me like I was going insane. “
Yeah, right. I’d pass out on the floor before I had the courage to ask him out” she said. “Did you ever think that maybe Brian’s a little insecure himself?” Shayne added in. “I’m not insecure!” Star said. Shayne looked over at me. “Whatever,” said Shayne. She pulled on her pink skinnies and walked out of the bathroom, leaving Star and I in there alone. “Star, it’ll be fine. I’m sure he’s just as crazy about you as you are about him” I said, rubbing her back soothingly. She was wearing a lime green tank top and some black denim jeans. “I love you” I said. “I love you too” she said. I kissed her cheek and then walked out of the room. Matt had to have some eyeliner around here somewhere…
I walked down the stairs and saw Matt glance up from reading the paper, giving me a warm smile. “Hey babe” he said. I stood in front of him. “You look pretty” he said. I could feel my cheeks turning all shades of red. “Thank you. Do you have any eyeliner I could possibly borrow?” I asked. He smirked. “Sure do, it’s in the top left drawer in the bathroom” he said. I pecked his lips and smiled sweetly at him. He smiled back, and those cute little dimples of his were showing again. “Thanks” I said. “No problem” he said. I walked back towards the stairs and was stopped by Zacky. “Hey Zack” I said. “Hey” he said. He gave me what I think might have been a smile and continued walking towards the laundry room. I started upstairs to do my makeup. I had no idea what kind of day this was going to be, I just hope that it was going to be a good one.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, I'm getting a little bit better about updating :)
It'll pick up soon, I promise
xoxo