Sex, Alcohol, and Scandal

Baseball Anyone?

We pulled up to the entrance of Central Park; Matt and I were smiling at each other, remembering the experience of our first date. He jumped down and helped me out of the truck, “Please tell me that Shayne’s not playing baseball in skinny jeans” he said. “I guess so. I don’t understand why” I said. I don’t know why Shayne wore skinnies to play baseball. I mean, she IS supposed to be the smart one. Oh well. I grabbed the bag of bats out of the back of the truck and threw them over my shoulder. “Are you sure you can carry that?” Brian asked. I scoffed. “I may be small, but I can lift heavy things” I said. Matt smirked over at Brian and I walked off with Jimmy, who was carrying the box of gloves. “Brian’s and idiot” Jimmy said, snickering a little bit. “Yeah, so I’ve noticed” I said. I looked back at Matt giving Brian a charlie horse.
I laughed, along with the approaching car filled with Shayne, Star, Zacky, and Johnny. “Baseball!” Zacky yelled, jumping out of the car and running into the park. “Zacky! Come back there might be dangerous things in there!” said Brian, running after him. “The only thing dangerous is what we might find, knowing how close those two are,” I said. Matt and Jimmy snickered. We all looked behind us to see Shayne, Johnny, and Star looking extremely confused. Jimmy motioned for them to follow us, and they grabbed the picnic basket and started moving towards the parking. “Let’s go” I said to Jimmy and Matt. With one hand on the bat bag, and the other in Matt’s, we walked through the park toward the baseball diamond.
♠ ♠ ♠
:)))
comments make me happy :0
xoxo
Sully