Sex, Alcohol, and Scandal

What did you do to Johnny?

He rolled the window up and we all got out of the truck and into the Denali. I sat in the back with Matt and Skye and Jimmy sat up front with Zacky. “Hey you guys” said Zacky. “Hey Zack” I said. “What happened?” he asked. “Thumbtacks popped our damn tire” said Jimmy. You could tell he was pissed – that truck was his baby. I patted his back from the back seat. “It’ll be okay Jimmy. It was just a tire. It could’ve been worse” I said. “Yeah” he said. He gave me a half smile and turned back around. I sat back and opened up my phone to see I had a new text message from Star:
“Hey”
I felt a tingling sensation on my neck to find that Skye was eavesdropping. “What are you doing?” I asked. “Looking” she said innocently, batting her eyes. “Nice try” I said. “Just call her and ask her out!” she practically shouted. “No!” I said. “Yeah man, just do it!” Zacky said from the front. I sighed. “Okay” I said. I found her number in my contacts and hit the call button. After 3 rings she finally picked up.
Hello?
Hey Hun
Hey. What’s up? Are you guys alright?
Yeah, just a popped tire. We’re on our way home now. What are you doing?
Sitting with Johnny and Shayne watching Dog the Bounty Hunter.
Oh. Look, Star, I have a question. I’ve waited to long and I couldn’t wait any longer.
yes?
Will you…?

I paused for a minute

“Goddamn it Haner just do it!” Matt yelled.

Will you be my girlfriend?

There was a brief silence on the other end.
Really?
Of course!
Then yes!
Awesome. Well, I’ll see you in about 10 minutes
Okay. I’ll see you then. Bye babe
Bye
I flipped my phone shut. “Well???” Skye asked, bouncing in her spot. “She said yes” I said. Skye pretty much attempted to squeeze me to death. “That’s great! Oh my God you two are going to be so cute together!” she said happily. I smiled. “You’re too energetic for your own good” I told her. “Yeah, but you better get used to it. Star’s worse” she said. Brian shivered a little bit. “Zacky, dear, will you turn up the heater?” he asked. I could see Zacky batting his vibrant green eyes through the side view mirror. “Sure, sweetie, anything for you” he said. He reached back with one hand and placed his hand on Brian’s knee. Brian placed one of his hands on top of Zacky’s. “Promise we’ll be together forever?” he said in a totally fake tone. “Promise” he said. Brian giggled like a little school girl and pushed Zacky’s hand off of his knee. “Well, we’re home mother fuckers. Get out of my car” he said. We all laughed and stepped out of the Denali. “Thanks Zack” Matt said, patting Zacky on the shoulder. “No problem, man. Let’s get inside” he said, knowing that all five of us were standing out in the pouring rain. We got inside to find Shay and Star sitting on top of Johnny, who was pinned to the floor. His hands were tied behind his back with a scarf. Shayne was playing a hot pink PSP. “What are you doing to my Johnny?” Jimmy asked, running over to them and getting them off of Johnny. “We were bored” Shayne said. “Yeah, Johnny was just kind of lying on the floor playing his PSP and we asked if we could play. He said no, so, Shayne grabbed a scarf, I tacked him, and we’ve been sitting here ever since playing Zelda” said Star.
I just shook my head. I snickered when I noticed that Shayne had changed into some sweat pants. “You girls” said Matt. Jimmy grabbed the PSP and sat in on the coffee table. “Hey! I was almost winning!” said Shayne. She crossed her arms on her chest and started to pout. Zacky walked over to her and picked her up into his arms, planting a kiss on her pale forehead. She, in turn, kissed his cheek, smiling. He started walking up the stairs, neither of them saying a word. All was silent until we heard a door shut upstairs. “Well, he’s going to get laid” said Matt. All the guys started laughing. “You don’t know that” I said to Matt. “Whatever” he said. He put an arm around my waist and kissed my forehead. “What happened to our date tonight?” I asked. “We’re going on it right now. Do you want to change or anything before we leave?” he asked. “I want a sweatshirt. I’m sick of wearing Brian’s coat” I said. I took it off and hung it up on the coat rack.
“Admit it, you love my coat” Brian said. “I think not, Hun. I’ll be right back, Matt” I said. He smirked at me and I went upstairs to touch up on a few things before we left. I wondered where Matt could possibly be taking me at 11:00 at night. I walked into the bathroom and walked up to the bathroom counter, placing my back that I had brought from my house and pulling out my makeup bag. I touched up on my eyeliner and applied some smoky black eyeshadow to my eyelids. I looked in the mirror to make sure I liked what I saw.
Happy, I grabbed my Atreyu sweatshirt that I had left in there from the night before, left the bathroom and ran back down the stairs to my lone boyfriend. “Where did everyone else go?” I asked. “Downstairs. They wanted to watch a movie on the big screen” he said. “Oh” I commented. He smiled at me. “You look beautiful. Not that you didn’t before” he said. “Thanks” I said. I kissed the corner of his mouth. “You ready then?” he asked. “Yes” I said. He put an arm around my shoulders and we walked out the front door.
♠ ♠ ♠
love to my subscribers!
comments are always appreciated :))

((Sully))