Sex, Alcohol, and Scandal

Graffiti

* The next morning*
I woke up smiling, knowing that my boyfriend was right next to me. I loved the feeling. I stretched a little bit and stepped out of bed, wrapping a blanket around me and walking towards the window. I shoved the navy blue curtains aside and looked out. The sun was not’t shining, but at least it was not’t raining. Then my attention was brought down to the front yard. There was something written in the grass in blue spray paint. It was hard to make out, so I went and grabbed my glasses from the night stand and then returned to the window.
What I saw was unreal. It was awful. In blood red graffiti paint on our front lawn was written in big letters, “I will get you yet”. It did not’t take a rocket scientist to figure out who had put that there. That awful man that was after Star knew where she was at. Soon, he’d be coming for her. I threw on Matt’s baggy black hoodie that was sitting on a love seat near the door and I ran to Brian’s room.
I slowly cracked the door open and peered inside. Star was there, safe and sound in her boyfriend’s arms. I let out a breath of relief and then walked in to wake up my now endangered sister. “Star” I whispered near her head. I shook her gently and I heard a yawn. “Hey sis,” she said wearily, “what’s going on? You looked terribly worried.” I sighed. “Star, look out the window” I said. She arose out of bed and followed me back into Matt’s room, where I brought her to the sight of the graffiti in the yard. She gawked in disbelief. “What… how does he know I’m here?” she whispered. “I don’t know. Star, we have to do something” I said. She nodded. “I know. Oh gosh, Star, I did it again. It’s my entire fault” she said sadly. “No it’s not. How did you know he was going to turn out to be a stalker?” I asked. I took her in my arms, rubbing her back to calm her down. “This has happened so many times, Skye, and its never been this bad” she said. She was shaking. “You know Brian won’t let a thing happen to you, right?” I asked. I felt her nod into my shoulder. “I love you, Hun” I said. “I love you too” she said. She pulled back and I smiled at her.
I heard the rustling of blankets to my left and saw that Matt had finally woken up. He came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist, kissing my neck a little bit. “Good morning” he said happily. “Morning babe” I said. Star rolled her eyes. Matt looked over at Star, who was still shaking a little bit. “Matt, um, there’s something we need to” I was stopped by the scream that was coming from downstairs. “WHAT THE FUCK!!!” I heard someone yell. Matt, Star, and I all ran down the stairs as fast as we could. I saw Brian and Johnny leaving their rooms as well. We all got downstairs to see Zacky sitting on the welcome mat near the front door. His face was beet red. “Zacky, what’s going on?” Brian asked. “You’ve gotta see this you guys” he said. He stood up and opened the door. Brian, Matt, and Johnny all went and looked out. “Well, I guess now I don’t have to tell them” I said.
Brian came back inside, furious. He came to Star’s side and held her close. “I’m not letting anything happen to you babe. Not you or your sisters” he said. Matt and Johnny looked pretty pissed as well. We were all standing there; the angry vibes of one person to the next all bouncing off of each other, until Shayne walked into the kitchen from the laundry room. “What on earth is going on?” she asked. “That man is threatening us through yard graffiti” I said. Shayne looked puzzled. “What man? The man that was hiding in our house last week?” Shayne asked. “Yes, that one” I said. This was going to be a trying day, I was sure of it.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry for the late update :( I will try to get this going somewhere faster!
loves,
xoxo
~Sully~