Sex, Alcohol, and Scandal

Mission: Succeeded?

We pulled up to House of The Dead, the club that was downtown. As Matt opened up the car door for me, I felt the cold of the night it my face. For summer in Orange County, it was pretty chilly outside. I got out of the car and the two of us headed inside. Looking around at all of the lights and the dancers that were underneath them, I noticed Matt’s warm hand leave mine as he found us a table. “Hey Hun, hand me your sweatshirt” he said. I took my sweatshirt off and handed it over, and he sat it under his own jacket on a chair. “Are you ready to go girl hunting?” I asked. “You bet. Let’s go” he said. As we made our way across the floor, I looked around for girls that seemed rather cute and innocent, for Johnny. I finally spotted a cute red head that was wearing a green halter top and black skinnies. She was sitting all alone on a bar stool, having a conversation with the bartender. I motioned to Matt that I was going over to the girl and he gave me a thumb up. I finally managed to squeeze through the dancers and sit down next to this gorgeous woman.
“Hello” I said as sweetly as I could. “Hi” she said, smiling. “How are you?” I asked. “Good, you?” she asked. “Great, what’s your name?” I asked. “Laney, and yours?” she asked. “Skye” I said. There was a few seconds of silence and I cleared my throat; I was going to be blunt about this. “May I ask you a question?” I said. “Go for it” she said. “What’s a beautiful girl like you doing here all alone?” I asked. “Just trying to get away, I guess” she said. I gave her a sympathetic look, “What about you?” “Oh, I’m not here by myself. I’m here with my boyfriend” I stated. “Oh” she said; kind of looking away awkwardly. “Look, I figure I might as well be frank. I think you are absolutely gorgeous and I’m here looking for a girl for my friend, Johnny. Would you be interested?” I asked. I could not believe how incredibly blunt I had just been. “Like a blind date?” she asked. She seemed somewhat interested. “Yes, a blind date” I said. “What’s he like?” she asked me. Her baby blue eyes were amazingly bright. I loved looking into them. “He’s cute, kind of short, and loves music. He’s super nice and sweet as well” I said. “He sounds like one in a million” she said, smiling a little. “So, what do you say?” I asked. She giggled a little, switching positions up on her bar stool. “I say yes” she said. “Great!” I said happily. She laughed at my antics. “May I have your phone number?” I asked. “Sure” she said. She gestured for my cell phone and I handed it over. Putting in my number, she smiled over at me one last time and then handed it back. “Let’s say that it’ll be 7:00 tomorrow night, at Olive Garden?” I asked. “That sounds good” she said. “Okay then! I’ll be seeing you around then?” I asked. “Yep. See you later” she said.

I walked away, happy that my mission was completed. I looked around for Matt, who I saw was over with a black haired vixen. She was wearing a blue corset top and pink skirt and black boots. He saw me walking over and smiled, holding out an arm to put over my shoulders. “This is my girlfriend, Skyla” he said. “Nice to meet you” I said. “You too” she said. And I had thought MY pick was beautiful? This girl was a knockout. I had to admit, I’d totally bang her. “This is Sara” he said, motioning towards her. “So, you said tomorrow night, eight o’clock, at Red Lobster?” she asked. “Yeah” said Matt. “Great, thanks” she said. With that, she turned around, her hips swaying along to the music, and walked away. Matt smirked down at me and kissed me, pulling our bodies closer together. “You’re so damn sexy” I whispered onto his soft lips. “You haven’t even seen me be sexy yet” he whispered, nuzzling the side of my face. He smirked at me seductively, rubbing my sides. “Are you ready to go home?” I asked. “Sure am” he said, coiling an arm around my waist. We walked out of the club and back to Matt’s car. We got in and I heard the locks on all four of the doors locked. You couldn’t see a thing from the outside; the windows were so heavily tinted that you couldn’t tell if it was day out or not while driving.

I started to buckle my seat belt, but Matt stopped me. “What?” I asked. “No” he said. He instead pulled me onto his lap. Laying a hand on the small of my back, he pulled me in for a kiss. I wrapped my arms around his neck, the warmth from him transferring to my own cold body. His hands ran under my corset top, rubbing my stomach and reaching up further towards my breasts. His mouth lightly sucked my neck, nibbling and kissing every place that he could. I couldn’t take it anymore, the teasing was too much. I let out a low moan as I started to unfasten the back of my top. I let in fall to the ground as Matt now groped my left breast in his hand. I started moaning again, loving every minute of it. I started lifting up his shirt, rubbing his heavily toned abs. I threw his shirt in the back seat and leaned down, tracing the lines of his stomach tattoos with my tongue. He let out a growl that came deep from his throat. I heard the ignition start, and I stopped. “You’re seriously going to drive?” I whispered in his ear. “You betcha, babe” he said. He winked at me and continued to undress me, unbuckling my belt and carefully removing my jeans. The moment my jeans hit the back seat, his hands were all over my thighs. I started biting on his neck; taking notice to the definition of every muscle on his upper body. “Skye…” he said. “Yeah?” I asked as I felt us turn a corner. “Take off my pants” he said. I started unbuckling his belt, quickly maneuvering his pants off as he attempted to drive. He arched his back and I slipped them off with ease, and then threw them in the back seat with the rest of our clothes. I looked down at the viper that was lying underneath his boxers. I put a hand on it, feeling it out slowly, stroking it. He groaned loudly. I stuck my hand down his boxers, stroking it slightly harder than I had before. “Skyla…” he growled. I kissed his neck again and I made a circle with my left hand and starting rubbing him. A high pitched moan escaped his lips as he got closer and closer.

I finally couldn’t stand the tension anymore; I needed sex and I needed it badly. I took off his boxers slyly, along with my own panties, and let them drop to the floor as I slid myself onto him. He started kissing me again, this time with more passion and lust. “Now” he said. He started thrusting in and out and I moaned loudly as I saw that we were getting close to our driveway. “Faster” I practically screamed as we got closer and closer to release. I put a hand on the shoulder of the driver’s seat as I came, and came hard. I was shaking horribly. I laid my head on his shoulder as I slumped down. With both of us panting incredibly hard, we pulled into the driveway. could not believe we had just had sex. Car sex, at that. How Matt could drive and do such amazing things to my body at the same time was a mystery. As Matt shut off the car, he grabbed my face. “You’re amazing” he said, pecking my lips. “You are too” I said. He smiled up at me as I got off of his lap and crawled into the back seat, gathering up my clothes and hurriedly putting them on. I threw Matt his jeans and shirt, and he scurried to put on his clothes as well. “That was something” he said. I chuckled deeply, “of course it was” I said. He smirked over at me. This man has such a power over me, one that I could never ignore. As Matt locked the car and we walked inside, I felt such an aura of lust and sex and who knows what else. I knew that I was definitely in love with him. There was no turning back for my hopeless heart now.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the late update once again! but, it's finally summer vacation so the updates should be coming faster! Love to my subscribers!
xoxo Sully