Sex, Alcohol, and Scandal

Ch Chang

I woke up and the sun was shining in my face; the clock read 1:00 pm. I groaned and threw a pillow over my head. I laid there, and when I was almost asleep again, my phone went off. I knew it was Star, so I picked up.
(Phone Conversation)
Goddamn it Star!
I love the way you greet your sisters, Skye
Oh, Matt? Damn, I'm sorry. My sister usually calls me around this time
Was someone oversleeping again?
Maybe...

I heard him laughing on the other end

I was wondering if you'd like to hang out tonight.
Sure, I'd love to
Great! Want to meet me at Starbucks at say, around seven?
Sure
Alright then. See you later
Yep, bye
(end phone conversation)
Oh gosh! Matt Shadows just asked me out on a date! I ran down the stairs and unfortunately me, being the clumsy person I am, fell down the stairs. I got up quickly, ignoring the slight pain in my knee, and ran into the bathroom. I had to start getting ready if I was going to be all set by 7.
* FF to 15 minutes before Skye leaves to meet Matt*
“Skye, you be careful. Chase came to my work today…” said Star. I was in the bathroom applying makeup. “What?” I asked. “He wants his car back” said Star. “You still know where he lives, right? Will you go drop it off for me?” I asked her. “Yeah, sure. But Skye?” she asked. “Hm?” I asked. I checked my black denim miniskirt and neon purple tank top in the mirror. “Be careful. You know what that man has tried to do before” she said. I nodded. I honestly wasn’t paying too much attention to her. I put on some different colored snap bracelets on my right wrist and some lime green beads around my neck and then put on my Converse. “Love you” she said. “Love you too” I said back. I grabbed my purse and cell and walked out of the door. I walked about seven blocks to the nearest Starbucks, where Matt wanted to meet. I looked at the clock on my cellphone – seven o’clock. Damn, I’m good.

*Matt’s Point of View*
I was sitting at a table near the back of the Starbucks. I had to admit, this girl had my mind spinning. She was so incredibly beautiful, with everything from her makeup to her body being absolutely flawless. I heard the little bell ring as the door opened and she walked in. I could’ve passed out. She was wearing a black denim miniskirt that totally complimented her long legs, and a tank top that showed off her shoulders. She was gorgeous. I stuck my hand up in the air and she smiled shyly. She came over and sat down.
The smell of lime, coconut, and cigarette smoke overwhelmed me. “Hi” she said. “Hey” I said kind of quietly. “What’s up, bitch?” she asked. I threw my head back and laughed. “Nothing, really. Avenged and I spent the day planning stuff for the next record” I told her. “I see. I bet it’ll be kick ass” she said. “Thanks” I said. She giggled – it was the sweetest sound I’d ever heard. I’d hoped that I’d get to hear it again soon. I didn’t know what to say, and that never happened. I thought I was sick for a moment. “So, are you going to goggle at me or are you going to talk?” she asked jokingly. I shook my head quickly and then looked back at her. “Sorry” I said. “It’s fine. I’m just yanking your chain” she said. I smiled at her. “You have really cute dimples” she said, giggling again. I could feel myself blushing. I hadn’t been this soft towards a girl ever. Not even towards Val. I went back to the thought that something was wrong with me.

Or maybe this is the beginning of love.
♠ ♠ ♠
kind of a short chapter =0
love 2 my subscribers!!!
xxx
{{Olivia}}