Sex, Alcohol, and Scandal

It's not the furnace man

I walked over to the furnace and made sure everything was okay, and it was. I wandered around and checked all the other shit, such as the filters, and everything seemed to be running smoothly. I started singing ”Crimson” by Atreyu as I started walking out of the room and then I heard another sound, but this time it was rumbling. I looked over to the other side of the room and saw broken glass on the floor.
I automatically started shaking. It didn’t take a furnace dude to figure out that there was someone in there besides me. I stood still and turned off the light, and then quietly hid in the tornado hole. I saw someone walking towards the door. I tried my best not to scream. As he approached the small amount of light that was coming through the door, I saw who it was. It was the man that had gone after Star in Hot Topic. He slowly turned the door handle and then left the room, to my somewhat relief.
I flipped out and texted Shayne, telling her to stay upstairs and get her, Star, the dogs, and Brian out of the house. I’d be out there shortly. I didn’t even tell her why. I went over to the window, that was open and bringing a draft into the room, and crawled out quietly. I shut the window and immediately dialed the cops. As soon as I reported the break-in, I ran out into the front lawn where Star, Brian, Shayne, and our three dogs and the cat were. I ran over to them and told them to get into my Tahoe. We all hopped in and I hightailed it to Brian’s house, as he directed. We put my Tahoe in the garage and then we went inside, where I could explain everything. We let the dogs out into the house and the cat into the spare bedroom and then we all sat down in the living room. That had to be the scariest thing that had ever happened to me; to us. “
What’s going on, Cloud?” Star asked. That’s the nickname that was used in the times of full seriousness. “Star, that man is in our house. He broke in through the furnace room” I said quickly. “What?” Shayne asked, “Was that the noise that we heard?” “Yes, it was him breaking through the window and dropping down onto the pile of wood” I said. “Oh, gosh. Should we call the cops?” Brian asked. “Already taken care of” I said. They all nodded. “You’d think he would’ve waited a little while before attacking again” said Star. “Yeah, usually those people are more thorough with their plans” said Shayne. I shrugged. “I don’t know how the mind of a criminal works. All I know is that we’re safe and that’s all that matters” I said. “You’ve got that right” said Brian. He went over and turned on what had to be a security alarm and then sat back down; holding Star in his arms. It was so adorable. I just hoped he asked her out soon; otherwise she might find yet another guy that will cause her trouble. Then there was a knock on the door. “Skyla, will you go answer that please?” Brian asked sweetly. “Sure” I said. I got up cautiously and went up to the door to look out the peephole.
♠ ♠ ♠
:D
comments? please??