Traitor to My Heart

Naked As We Came

Curtis and I seemed to not know how to start anything with each other. We sat in awkward silence, staring, for a good twenty minutes.

Suddenly, Curtis jerked forward and his lips were crashing onto mine. I didn’t have any brain power available to think about how wrong what I was doing was. Curtis's lips seemed to be sucking every thought from me yet at the same time, he was alerting every nerve in my body, infecting it with passion.

The kiss became deeper and his body fell on top of mine, backwards onto the couch seat cushion. Our breathing had been getting heavier and heavier and there was a protruding rise in Curtis's pants that was rubbing against my leg as we moved together. My hands automatically moved their way up his chest, his neck, and into his long, soft hair.

He moaned into the kiss and his hands traveled up my shirt, fumbling to unclasp my bra. His mouth detached from mine, making me moan, as he kissed his way up my stomach, taking off my shirt and bra with his hands in the process.

I couldn't process anything that was going on. All I knew was that I had never felt so good in my life. I untangled my hands from his hair and brought his shirt over his head. My body was burning with passion. I put my hands on either side of his face and brought his mouth to mine. He bit my bottom lip and I groaned.

My back arched and Curtis's fingers quickly undid the buttons on my jeans and pulled them down, off my hips. I shimmied them off the rest of the way. He held himself up off me with his arms so I could pull his jeans and boxers off with ease.

I ran my hands up his thighs and slipped one of them below his waist and Curtis moaned into my neck. He fumbled for his wallet which was on the floor and pulled out a condom. He looked at me and asked, "Yeah?" I took a glance at the clock. We had an hour until Oli got home.

"Yeah."
♠ ♠ ♠
oh damn