Traitor to My Heart

Let's Get ***ed Up And Die

"God, you look so fuckin' sexy, Julz." Oli announced as he walked into bathroom behind me. I was facing the mirror, adjusting my skirt. Oli wrapped his arms around me and I looked myself once over. My legs were barely covered by a short, short worn out jean skirt and my top was a yellow Every Time I Die shirt that I found at the bottom of mine and Oli's closet. I decided, looking in the mirror, that Oli and I looked good together. He kissed me and took my hand, pulling me into the den where Curtis was waiting.

We ended up going to a club and getting completely shitfaced. Oli forgot his own name for a few minutes and introduced himself as "Horace" and tried to kiss Curtis once. Curtis was being smothered by girls, as was Oli, until he started kissing me. None of us were able to walk in a straight line or speak without slurring at least half our words.

At 3 AM we got kicked out and it took us an hour to get home on the subway, Once at the apartment, Curtis fell asleep as he sat down on the couch. Oli lead me to our bedroom and took off his shirt and pants. I followed suit, undressing and lying on the bed, beckoning Oli with my finger.

He dove onto the bed and kissed me sloppily; our drunken fooling around lead to a night of moaning and arched backs. I fell asleep thinking of how I had just fucked two different men in the same house within eight hours.