Traitor to My Heart

Such A Paradox

I walked out of our room in a bra and shorts to find Oli and Curtis at the counter drinking black coffee. I took a mug from the cabinet and Curtis winked at me as Oli finally became aware of my presence. "Hey babe," he said groggily, his eyes circled black from lots of alcohol and little sleep. I smiled and took a sip of my coffee.

"Sleep well, Curtsy? You were out soon as we got here." I asked, leaning against the wall. Curtis rolled his eyes. "It would have been good if you love birds hadn’t woken me up with your sex moans...fuckers."

Oli laughed and I looked mortified. Curtis winked again and gave a stiff laugh before he took a sip of his coffee.

Oli pulled me into his lap, looking me over. "Julzy, put some clothes on. Curtis is here if you didn’t notice. I don’t want him checking my girl out, man."

I snorted, "Its Curtis. Really, Oli?"

"I don't give a damn if it is Curtis. He has a dick and I don’t want it getting hard from looking at your naked ass." Oli paused and looked down my body. "Beautiful, but still naked, ass."

I laughed and he kissed me. I continued to drink my coffee in Oli's lap and he played with my hair as Curtis started talking about how he had a headache. It was funny how nothing felt out of place, nothing felt awkward. There I stood in my boyfriend's arms, drinking coffee with him and his best friend who I had had sex with the night before and nothing was wrong. Yet.

Hopefully it would stay that way.