Traitor to My Heart

Never Sleep Alone

I grabbed my things and hailed a taxi, having it take me to Curtis' apartment. I unlocked the door with my spare key and sat down on the bed. He wasn’t there yet. I sprawled out and took my shoes off. My phone rang, it was Curtis. I answered impatiently, "Curtis," I whined.

He laughed through his mobile phone and told me to hush, "I'm in the lift, I'll be there in no more than a minute." I hung up the phone and sat up, fixing my hair as Curtis walked in the door, smiling at me expectantly.

He walked over to me and kissed my lips lightly. "It was bloody hard to get away from Oliver, seriously." I laughed and kissed his neck playfully. "I had to tell him that I forgot my spare strings at my mate's house on the other side of town."

Curtis laughed and brought me into his embrace. His body crashed down against mine, making me fall onto the bed. I giggled as he pulled off my clothes and I wrapped my legs tightly around his waist. He took his clothes off as fast as he could and brought his lips to mine again.

"You're fantastic, you know that, Julz?"

I kissed Curtis instead of answering him. I felt nothing close to fantastic. I felt terrible. I had ignored the guilt I felt for meeting Curtis like this for so long but it was finally coming back and biting me in the ass. I should put an end to this. Curtis slipped his tongue in my mouth and ran his hands down my body, making me absolutely melt and forget everything I was thinking.