Traitor to My Heart

Its Love, Make It Hurt

I followed Oliver once I cleared my head and watched him, not wanting to confront him. He found a blond girl, wearing a slutty dress and four inch pumps that extenuated the fact that she was not legal yet and tried too hard to look it. He whispered in her ear and her face lightened up. Without hesitation she followed him to the back hall where Curtis and I just were.

Oliver presser her up against the wall and started kissing her neck and making her moan. Bile rose up in my throat. I couldn’t believe I had been doing this to the man I loved for months, I never knew how stupid I was. Oli tilted his head back and laughed manically, he locked eyes with me. This was his revenge, he knew I was watching.

I walked away, tears streaming down my face. Fifteen minutes later, I felt someone watching me and turned around to find Oliver, standing there with his arms crossed. I reached out for him but he pulled away, "You don’t fucking like how that feels do you, Juliana?" He bellowed. "I fucking loved you, did you not understand that? I thought you loved me too!" He paused and looked down, "I feel so dead inside, how could you do that to me?"

I stuttered a response but he held up his hands, then put them on either side of my neck, gripping me a little too tightly. "And sweetie, I've got to say that I'm really not worth the time of your day." Oli looked at me, his eyes were sad but they were laced with hate, true and pure. My heart broke and I looked away, "I guess when you did this to me, you didn't think goodbye would be our new favorite line." I swallowed, shaking my head and starting to sob. This was it. "Well, Juliana. I'm doing it right back. Goodbye, you shallow whore, I hope you rot in hell." He murmured softly, his hands caressed my shoulders and then tightened their grip, pushing me back with force and screamed, "After everything you put me through, I should have fucking pissed on you!"

I stumbled backwards, my heart shattering as I crashed into a group of people. Oli turned around and Curtis was in front of him, shoving him back. "Fuck you Oliver! Don’t touch her!"
♠ ♠ ♠
woah