Traitor to My Heart

I've Read About Girls Like You

Oli was gone, he had been arrested and I was left with a bloody and bruised Curtis Ward. I walked him over to the bathroom, feeling uncomfortable with his grip on my wrist. He washed up as I waited for him, thinking about everything while reading over the overwhelming amount of chicken-scratch graffiti on the bathroom stall door.

There was one that caught my eye, the white writing stood out against all the other ones, because it wasn’t old or written over. It was obviously the newest addition and it had my name in it. I recognized Oli's messy, angled writing and read it over and over again, each time my heart hurt more and more.

"lGirls like Juliana, there is no such thing as an early grave! She wanted to gut my dreams until I was empty, and show everyone my remains. And after everything she put me through, I should of FUCKING PISSED ON HER! GO FUCK YOURSELF, YOU FUCKING WHORE."

Even though Oliver had told me some of those things to my face, seeing them written down made them more permanent. I sunk down against the wall and Curtis walked to my side, bending down slowly and in pain. He put his arm around me and kissed my cheek, "I'm so sorry, love."

I wanted to shrug him off, I wanted to tell him to stop kissing me and calling me 'love', but I couldn’t. I hated being alone, it completely terrified me.
♠ ♠ ♠
...on the back of toilet doors