Traitor to My Heart

Think Of You Later

I sat in mine and Oliver's shared, empty apartment in complete silence. I hadn’t slept for days, all I could do was think and think and think. I could hardly function. I had twenty missed calls from Curtis, around three from Caitlyn and Lee, and one from Matty. I sat on the couch, with my legs curled against my chest and sighed.

Something in the apartment moved and I instantly tensed. The door rattled and someone cussed from outside. I made myself as small as possible and pulled my head over my head, scared shitless. The door opened and a ragged man walked in. He switched the light on and I yelped.

"Oliver," I cried, running towards him. He let me hold him and sagged against me, leaning his head on top of mine. I started crying and he pet my hair until he realized what he was doing and tensed in my embrace. I slowly pulled away from him and he looked down at me, his eyes paralleling his feelings. I had to look away.

"Juliana, what are you doing here and where's Curtis?" He asked, his voice hoarse.

I shrugged, walking towards the couch, "I live here, remember? We live here together." Oli coughed a little, making my heart twinge. "And I don’t know, last I saw of Curtis, he was in his apartment, begging me to come back to him."

Oliver lifted an eyebrow, "What do you mean? I reckoned you'd stay with him and be happy there, since you don’t want me anymore."

I pulled Oli onto the couch next to me and put my hand on his thigh. He started to move away but stopped and looked me in the eye. "No, Oli, I don’t want him. I want you and only you," I spoke softly. He looked down at me, I could see him contemplating the value of my words.

His stance sagged slightly, so that he looked more comfortable and he looked me in the eye, so much pain reflected in his face. His voice came out broken, "Then why'd you hurt me so much?"
♠ ♠ ♠
next is last
please comment
im so angry all this got deleted