Traitor to My Heart

The End

I dropped my gaze and looked at Oliver through my hair, "I'm so sorry," I cried, not knowing what to say. Any word could be used against me, any word could save me or break me.

Oli brushed my hair back with one hand, grasping my face. "You were a traitor, you were a traitor to my heart, you broke my heart so badly, Juliana." I started to say something but he silenced me, "I did a lot of thinking, you know, seeing as I was all alone, except for my creepy muscle man cell mate who had more tattoos that I did, fuck he was scary," Oli rushed, going on one of his tangents. I laughed and he smiled at me, "I realized how much I don’t want you."

My heart broke.

I choked on the tears welling up and he continued, "No, I don’t want you, I need you."

The tears poured down from my eyes but my heart swelled, "I need you too," I cried. Oliver took me into his arms and cradled me.

He continued to speak, "I've been taken from your arms and now that I've felt this, I know no one feels right next to me like you do. I don't want to kiss anyone but you," Oliver whispered quietly in my ear, kissing my lips passionately. "I fucking love you."

I held Oliver's face in my hands, "I'm so sorry, I can't believe you're forgiving me, but baby, you know I'll never hurt you again, because when you're in pain so am I." Oliver kissed me again, it felt so perfect. I don’t understand how I ever felt like I needed anyone but him.

"I love you, just don’t ever do this again."

Oliver put his head in the crook of my neck and kissed my jaw as I put my hands in his hair, "I love you, Oliver."
♠ ♠ ♠
THE ENDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD.
again.