Status: Complete

I'm Going to Wrap You in My Arms

I love you, I love you not

“Bobby I just got up okay? Relax for God sake!” I groaned while Bobby paced in my room mumbling to himself.

“You are so young and irresponsible!” He yelled.

“How dare you yell at me? YOU AREN’T MY FATHER!” I said my eyes wide in anger.

“But he trusted me to take care of you.” He said holding my arms and using his strength to keep me in place.

“Taking care doesn’t mean telling me what to do, I can’t stand that. You know me Bobby!” I said shocking my head with disappointment.

“Why don’t you ever notice me?” Bobby asked.

“What?” I asked raising an eyebrow.

“When we were kids I liked to make you mad but as I watched you grow up that…” He started pausing to breathe.

“Bobby you are confusing me.” I said trying to pull from his grip but he pulled me closer.

“I like you Paty since ever.” He said.

I stared at him blankly a million thought on my mind. Did Spencer tell his brother that Rob and I might have something? And maybe that’s why Bobby was so over reactive? And that E.C secret messenger who I still have no clue of who it is.

“Bo… I…” I started.

“It’s alright, but don’t ask me to understand.” He said his hands resting in the sides of my face.

“Bo don’t do this.” I said pushing away quickly.

“I love Robert though he doesn’t know it yet.” I said.

“Paty I just told I loved you and that didn’t change anything?!” He asked getting mad again.

“Get out Bobby.” I said while he grabbed me again.

“He doesn’t deserve you. He loves someone else. He loves a girl called Camilla.” Bobby said with the intention of hurting.

“Liar, LIAR!” I yelled trying to push him away.

Suddenly his face came towards mine but I turned my head.

“WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?” I yelled pushing him away violently.

Suddenly Spencer got in my room and he stood there observing shocked.

“GET OUT!” I cried out pointing.

Kellan appeared running.

“Kid get your bro out.” He said and he came towards me.

“It’s alright bear, Teddy’s here.” He whispered embracing me while I cried with rage.

Spencer and Bobby left and minutes later Ashley came followed by Robert.

"Paty…” Ashley said caressing my face.

“Ash come on I think they need some time.” Kellan smiled pushing Ashley behind him.

Robert approached me and he hugged me while I rested my head in his chest. Slowly we sat on the ground.

“Bobby was so evil.” I said.

“It’s better if we don’t talk about it, you suffered too much for a whole day.” Robert said kissing the tip of my nose smiling.

“I need to tell you something but I am reluctant.” I shivered.

Robert’s pale hand grabbed mine.

“Do you want me to say it first?” He smirked.

“Shouldn’t it be lady’s first?” I asked smiling like a little child.

“But the man should do it first it’s a tradition.” He stated.

“What if we say it at the same time?” I asked.

“Agreed.” He said.

I sat in front of him facing his beautiful blue eyes.

“Ready?” He asked and I nodded with my head.

“I love you!” We both whispered while I jumped on Robert our lips crushing with each other.

“What did you say?” I smirked.

“I said that I love you, my beautiful.” He said kissing me deeply pushing my body more against his.

Robert eventually went to his room and after he left I noticed I had another note.

‘Fear not my Queen, I will always be your savior no matter how far we are. E.C’

I moved my head to the side, this was getting harder to figure with each note.

ROBERT’S P.O.V

I was almost reaching my room’s door when I saw Bob standing in front of it.

“Yes?” I asked politely.

“I need to talk to you.” Bob said coldly while we both entered my room.

“Sit.” I said.

“Thanks.” He replied.

“How can I help?” I asked containing my anxiety to tell him how disgusting he was.

“Listen anything that Paty might have done or said to you is not real. She’s in deep depression she did the same to my brother.”

“Pardon?” I asked.

“She doesn’t seem like it but she is very depressed and I am so sorry if she caused anything to you.” Bob said.

I stared at him, it didn’t make any sense.

“It seems that you don’t know her. She is the most truthful person I have ever met.” I said.

“How wrong are you Robert. She’s evil and she’s also probably after your fame.” Bob said.

I stared at him again this time even more puzzled.

PATRÍCIA's P.O.V

The next morning I woke up and I went downstairs desiring to see Robert.

“Morning!” Kellan said hugging me.

“KEL!” I hugged him back while we both laughed.

“How are you?” He asked.

“Way better, thanks.” I said.

“How did the night go?” He asked making a funny face.

“Stop being a Cupid!” I said slapping his shoulder playfully.

“Paty and Rob sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G!” Kellan sang while I tried to cover his mouth.

Suddenly I saw Robert coming and I started running towards him but he had a girl walking beside him. I stopped right in front of him.

“Good morning.” I smiled brightly.

Robert’s eyes didn’t even look at me, he passed right by my side and he kept talking to the girl. I turned around with an eyebrow raised.

“Rob…” I was about to call him when I felt my heart break into pieces. His arm was around the girls waist and they were both laughing.

I felt my eyes swallow with tears but I did my best to not cry.

“Paty?” Taylor asked.

“Hi Taylor.” I greeted weakly.

“Come on.” He said putting himself beside me in a way covering Robert and his new ‘girl’.

I sat in the car and I cried silently. Why Robert? WHY? I thought crying even more.

When the car stopped, the tears were dry and I felt prepared to play Bella not only for the fans but for my sanity. I wouldn’t let a cocky actor ruin my opportunity in Hollywood, if I was just a one night thing for Robert than he was already part of the past.

How I wished my heart wasn’t so sensitive.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello everyone!
Twist!! YAY XD
Thank you for the comments and subscriptions ^^