Status: Complete

I'm Going to Wrap You in My Arms

Two faces

“What scene?!” I yelled at myself when I read the script.

Tomorrow we were starting to shoot in the woods and I would have to show a little intimacy with Robert and by the looks of things it would be extremely hard. None of us spoke to the other which created a little heavy mood on the set, Catherine and Elliot spoke to us but it wasn’t worth it. He has a girlfriend or some sort of and well I have my friends.

E.C’s notes didn’t stop but I didn’t read them, I simply folded them and placed them on top of each other, I had 30 letters, 2 branches of flowers and 1 CD but still no idea of who E.C is.

“Ready P?” Taylor asked.

“Yeah, going!” I said.

Taylor and I had become close friends kind of like Bella and Jacob.

“Morning!” Kellan said being his hyper person.

“Teddy!!” I greeted hugging him like we did every day.

Suddenly Robert passed by us, Kellan glaring at him.

“Kel, stop it.” I whispered placing my hand in his shoulder while I heard Robert groan.

I turned my head to him.

“Any problem Pattinson?” I asked.

“Nothing.” He said.

“Good morning to you too.” I grinned.

“Good morning Mrs Lutz.” He said coldly.

“She might become got a problem?” Kellan said angrily his arm around my waist.

Robert’s eyes widened in anger and he mumbled something he was about to speak it loud when Peter Facinelli appeared.

“Paty?” He asked noticing that I was shaking.

Robert’s eyes calmed down when they stared at me but his face kept cold. I felt Kellan’s arm push me more against him in a tight embrace.

“Hi Peter.” I managed to say, while I turned to kiss Peter’s cheeks.

“Shall we gentleman?” He asked eyeing both Kellan and Robert.

“Let’s go.” Robert said.

Kellan, Peter and I followed behind with Peter trying to make conversation with me, my eyes didn’t lie. Robert’s words affected me deeply and I didn’t want to show it but I was suffering. Suddenly the car stopped.

“Well we have to walk from here.” Our driver said.

We all stepped out and started walking deep into the forest when I felt a hand go around my forearm and I suddenly understood I was walking to the side and not following the guide. I looked back and Robert was grabbing me, he wasn’t smiling he was cold. I hated him.

“Let me go.” I said.

“You can’t take care of yourself, you should thank me and not instantly attack me.” He said letting me and walking forward.

I glared at him and the only thing I wanted was to yell but who was I joking with? I knew I loved him. Suddenly I started to spot wires, cameras and great amount of people moving around everywhere.

“Morning sleepy head.” Elliot greeted smiling.

“Hi Elliot.” I greeted.

“How are things doing?” His eyes wandering to Robert and then back to my face.

“Not so good.” I mumbled smiling weakly.

“You don’t need to smile all the time.” Elliot said.

“I don’t want to cry either.” I said.

“Alright dressing time!” He said excitedly pushing me towards Catherine.

Half an hour later I had wires around my waist and Robert was waiting impatiently.

“Paty you know what to do.” Catherine said.

I sighed and I jumped on Robert’s back, for my surprise his hands grabbed my legs instantly while mine wrapped around his neck while I tried to not chock him.

“Ready?” He whispered.

“Yes.” I whispered back.

Suddenly he started climbing the tree and I noticed he was being helped by the wires.

“Alright lovebirds… huh kids ACTION!” Catherine said.

We didn’t have dialog just what I called intimidating scenes. Suddenly Robert’s golden eyes were locked with mine and I couldn’t stop blushing. I blinked and I leaned in a little not too close to him though. He did his best to not smile and keep on being Edward. We kept moving never really touching each other.

“CUT!” I heard Catherine.

I was about to look at Robert’s face when his lips met mine passionately. His hand went to the back of my neck pulling my lips even closer to his while he licked my bottom lip. I was so surprised I couldn’t do anything.

First he was an ass and now he was kissing me, something was very wrong here. He smirked and suddenly I felt being pulled down.

“CHRIST!” I yelled when I felt myself falling.

Robert caught me by the hands.

“What the heck are you guys doing?” He asked furiously.

I looked down and someone had let go of my wires and my weight and Roberts combined made my body starting to fall without anybody to hold it. Suddenly I saw Kellan, Taylor and Jason grab the wires their faces in pure panic while I stood in mid air shocked and doing nothing else but breathing.

“Get me out of here!” I pleaded while they started to pull me down gently.

Robert let go of my hands slowly while he was also pulled down. When I almost reaching the ground I was received by Kellan’s arms from the corner of my eye I saw Robert staring, guilt in his eyes but coldness in his face.

“Tired?” He asked.

“Just a little scared you can put me down though.” I said smiling at him.

Kellan smiled back and he set me down carefully.

“What’s next?” I asked.

“We will start to shoot the dialog between Edward and Bella on the forest.”

I shivered lightly.

“You are incredibly fast and strong…” I started my back turned to Robert.

He was quiet.

“How old are you?” I asked shivering at the cold breeze.

“17.” He answered.

“How long have you been 17?” I asked.

“A while.” Robert asked making me turn to him.

His hands went around mine a gentle smile across his lips, now the confusion started, was that Edward or Robert?

“CUT!” Catherine yelled.

“Alright see you all tomorrow, Paty wear a scarf please!” She said.

I smiled at her when I noticed my hands weren’t free.

“Can I have them back?” I asked.

Why was I being so nice to a guy that threaded me like waste?

Robert looked down and he let go of my hands. When he was about to speak he closed his mouth, Taylor was right beside me.

“Paty?” Robert asked.

“Yes?” I asked.

“Never talk to me again.” He said, his eyes shining.

My heart stopped and I walked towards grabbing him by the collar of his jacket.

“HOW DARE YOU? You kissed me on the tree and now this? I…am…not…a…doll.” I said with wide eyes and anger boiling in them.

Robert’s eyes widened while all I wanted was to punch him straight in the eye.

“Get another amusement.” I said coldly letting go of him while everyone stared.

“Come on.” Taylor said.

As soon as his arm went around my shoulder, tears left my eyes I didn’t make a sound I only created a river. When I entered the hotel I immediately went to my room where I had an amount of letters.

I picked one.

‘I have been hurting you and I am ashamed of so. Please forgive me. E.C.’

I widened my eyes, it couldn’t be. I opened another letter.

‘I know a single letter can’t explain everything but I can’t face you, I shouldn’t even have
the privilege to look at you, such extreme beauty. Please give me a sign I am forgiven. E.C.’

Oh my God I thought searching the others letters my mouth forming an ‘o’ shape, I had just discovered who E.C was. In the past letters there were letters in the beginning of the sentences. They all together R-O-B-E-R-T P-A-T-Y-‘S- B-R-I-T-I-S-H Y-O-U-N-G-M-A-N[/g]

Robert Paty’s British youngman I thought placing a hand in front of my mouth while sitting in my bed. I was in love with a guy that had been stabbing my heart over and over again but healing it with his own letters.
♠ ♠ ♠
Huge chapter! I like it though. 17 subscribers WOW Thank you!

Comments = inspiration

Thanks everyone <3