Status: Complete

I'm Going to Wrap You in My Arms

Enough is enough

I woke up the next morning feeling still tired but excited to go back to shooting, I stood up and I stepped into the shower just enjoying the feeling of the hot water in my skin. I got off, dried my hair and put on some comfy and warm clothes, it was raining again so I picked my umbrella and I exited my room.

“Morning beautiful.” Robert greeted his arm going around my waist pushing me gently against him kissing me passionately.

“Hi love.” I smiled resting my face in his shirt but a sad expression taking over Rob’s face.

“You know the drill… see you later.” Robert said his fingers playing with mine.

“Okay hun, bye.” I said sadly kissing the corner of his lips.

The routine was the same taking breakfast with the guys and without Robert and having to stand some stares from people, I guess Robert and I wouldn’t keep in secrecy for long.

“So Paty… are you and Robert big friends?” Nikki asked smirking at me.

“We are friends.” I answered simply trying to not bite my lip like I did when I was nervous.

Nikki chuckled and turned her attention to Jackson while Kellan kept looking at me from time to time. An hour later we were in the forest again to shoot the scene where Bella and Edward are laying in the middle of the flowers and such.

I was dressing the coat and then Robert appeared winking at me, I smiled and Catherine explained us what to do. After the repeating the scene about 6 times and having at least half an hour that would be cut out of the scene Catherine let me go for the one of the many photo shoots.

I was dressed in dark blue clothes and Taylor was there, we were the first. After him finally Robert and what I expected happened he had a plain smirk in his face he was having fun while I tried to not blow our cover or what we thought was a cover.

3 hours later I started to feel tired once more like it was usual, I always slept late because of the script and then waking up with 5 hours of sleep and go to the forest or somewhere else was enough to make me sleepy. I searched desperately for some coffee.

“Here you go.” Kellan said giving me a cup of hot coffee.

I usually didn’t like coffee but it kept me awake, Kellan sat beside me watching me drink the coffee.

“Paty.. isn’t there anything you want to tell me?” Kellan asked looking at me carefully like if he was afraid of what he might say.

Oh Jesus, he found out! I thought widening my eyes, my grip getting tighter around the hot cup.

“Nothing Kel why?” I asked smiling.

“You’ve been acting strange around me.” Kellan said looking at the floor but then his eyes glued to mine.

My grip got even tighter around the cup and suddenly I felt my hand burn, I looked at it and the contents had just spit of it burning my hand.

“Damn!” I yelled getting up quickly the cup falling to the floor.

I ran to the closest bathroom to wash my wound, it was red it had burned the skin but it wasn’t anything serious. I flinched in pain but I walked out of the bathroom where Kellan was waiting for me.

“I haven’t been acting strange around you and if you feel like I have I’m sorry. You know I love you Kel.” I said holding my hand carefully.

Kellan’s eyes shined as he approached looking me in the eyes, I stood still looking at him.

“If you give me a chance I promise to not let you down.” Kellan said kissing my burning hand so softly that I barely felt anything hurt.

I wasn’t sure of what was happening but a huge feeling of guilt covered my heart, I backed away holding my hand to my chest.

“Kel, don’t…” I said stopping a few feet away from him his face as confused as mine.

I didn’t know what to do or better what to think, I turned my back to him and I started running off it was raining a lot by now but I had forgot my umbrella on the set and I couldn’t go back, not now. I blocked all my thoughts about the rain and once again I ran down the street searching for something that would make me think until I found a park.

I approached one of the benches and I sat down, I was actually starting to like the feeling of the rain it made me feel alive and it let me know that this was actually happening. Months earlier I thought my life was boring and I wanted some big change I had it now, I wanted to be an important actress and I guess I am that too and I wanted to meet Robert Pattinson and in fact I did more than just meet him. Some people are right be careful of what you wish for.

I could be doing a drama but paparazzi chased me and Robert wherever they saw us and I was terrified of people knowing everything about us because nobody had nothing to do with is honestly.

“You can’t just run away when life doesn’t go like you want…” A familiar voice said, someone sitting beside me with an umbrella in hand.

“Hi bro.” I said looking in front of me watching people pass by with their busy lives never noticing each other.

“Paty you have to stop your diva so-called attitudes, you have to grow up.” Jonas said.

“Grow up? You are such a big adult that you don’t even have a job and you are what 27?!” I said back with angry eyes.

“I do have a job but that’s not the point! Paty you can’t run from your problems. Why are you lying to the people that helped you? Is that fair?” Jonas asked.

“I have to, things with Rob might not work out anyway.” I said.

“Bad excuse, Kellan and Taylor were the ones to support you the most during this adventure that to me is pure fantasy people will be obsessed by you but they will soon forget you.” Jonas said coldly.

“You are wrong, this is my beginning I just needed this chance. About Kellan and Taylor they are my best friends but I can’t tell them.” I said.

“Why? Maybe because they will go against you? Let’s just think, Robert was an ass to you but you are together now and then people that helped pick up the pieces don’t have anything to say?” Jonas said making me feel even worse.

“Jonas if you can’t help than don’t make me even worse!” I yelled standing up.

“Paty wait!” Jonas yelled walking beside me.

“You have to face them those dudes are awesome, think about it.” Jonas said while we reached the hotel.

I looked into his eyes, he smiled tenderly.

“Come on sis use that brain.” He whispered while he hugged me.

I smiled and I entered the reception but I immediately noticed Kellan and the cast in the bar just hanging out.

“Kel!” I called.

“Paty!” He said seeming relieved.

“Where were you?” He asked.

“Sorry.” I said hugging him tightly while he hugged me back.

“It’s okay bear.” He said a smile growing in his face.

“You were right I do have something to tell you.” I said nervously.

“Anything.” Kellan said smiling widely while his hands hold mine cheerfully.

“I am in love with Robert and we are together.” I said holding his hands tighter.

Kellan closed his eyes, breathed in and shook his head lightly.

“I knew it, actually everybody kinda does, Robert has been pretty obvious.” Kellan said.

“What?” I asked raising my eyebrows.

“He talks a lot with Nikki and they were talking about you and he said that he was interested in you but this was some weeks ago then out of a sudden he started writing a lot. Then Nikki started to go around really weird and the next day they were fighting and I heard Robert say that he was with you and that he didn’t want anyone else.” Kellan explained smiling.

“Besides he does talk a lot about you and all your favorite stuff so its not hard to know.” Kellan continued.

“Sorry I didn’t tell you earlier.” I said.

“Bear it’s okay I’ll always be here I’ll beat him if I have to but don’t ask me to be nice to him okay?” Kellan said.

“Yes big bear!” I said hugging him again smiling happily.

“Than that’s why Nikki stared sometimes, what’s up with her..” I thought loud.

“I don’t know but be careful, I don’t think she’s a supporter of you and Robert.” Kellan warned.

"And about what you said when I burned my hand..." I started it.

"Forget it, okay?" Kellan said nervously, I smiled resting my hand in his shoulder and nodding with head.

He accompanied me to the bar and Robert was there and talking to Nikki.

“Hun.” He said standing up and coming towards me embracing me tightly.

“I was so worried you just vanished are you okay?” He asked examining me.

“I’m alright” I smiling.

“Don’t ever do this again please.” Robert whispered as he hugged me again.

“They all know right?” I asked.

“Sorry I couldn’t hold myself.” Robert said smiling innocently.

“It’s okay, they would know anyway and I am happy they know, I hated to have to lie and hide how much I love you.” I smiled leaned towards him.

Robert smied widely and he kissed me passionately my arms going around his neck for the first time with no fear of curious stares or paparazzi cameras.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi everyone! Sorry for taking so long but here it is :D Thanks for all the comments and subscriptions! :D