Status: Complete

I'm Going to Wrap You in My Arms

Love note number 2

The next morning I woke up early because of school, I picked the note again and I noticed it was signed ‘E.C’ were the two letters. Great how’s this gonna help? I thought while dressed a dark green jacket.

I picked my books and the dialogs and I went running.

“Morning Paty!” Kellan greeted.

“Hi Kel!” I said hugging him.

“Sorry gotta run!” I smiled leaving.

Kellan laughed while I ran to the car that would drive me.

“Good morning.” I said sitting in the back seat.

The driver simply smiled and he started driving. I know that smile I thought but my attention turned quickly to my science project about the universe.

“Here you go miss.” He said.

“Rob?” I asked.

“Took much to notice.” He smiled turning his head back.

“Sorry I am stressed. AND LATE!” I said opening the door.

“The dialogs!” Robert yelled.

“Thanks.” I said going back and taking the papers from his hands, his eyes looking at me intently while he smiled.

“Good morning kiss?” He teased.

I glared at him and I left.

“Hey I’ll be here to pick you!” He yelled while I giggled to myself.

After classes and after making Spencer going with his friends I found him again.

“Come on Robert.” I said entering the car again.

“Where to miss?” He joked.

“Wherever you wish, some place peaceful please I need to study this.” I said scanning the dialogs with my eyes.

Suddenly the car stopped and we were at some local park.

“Come on book worm.” Robert mocked opening the door.

I glared at him and I got out of the car.

“Bella is sitting with her new friends on the cafeteria and she finally sees the Cullens.” Robert said.

“Yes and that’s when she notices Edward and they stare at each other.” I said staring at Rob while he stared at me, that lovely smile in his lips.

“So why did you audition for Bella?” He asked while we sat in the bench under a tree.

“Changing the subject?” I asked smiling.

“Just wanting to know more about my co-worker who I’ll have to kiss.” Robert said smiling.

“I auditioned because I read the book and I loved it and also because this was a great opportunity for me to grow up as an actress.” I said blushing and avoiding his gaze.

“Did you know that I as going to play Edward?” He asked approaching me while my grip on my papers got tighter and my legs started to shake.

“No why?” I asked.

“Nothing just for curiosity.” He said looking up and resting his back on the bench enjoying the light breeze.

“Curiosity killed the cat.” I smiled.

“Then we are both dead.” He laughed.

“It’s going to rain soon.” He said sighing.

“Aren’t you used to it?” I asked observing him.

“Not really.” He laughed closing his eyes.

“Come on Paty the dialogs, I’ll shut my mouth for some minutes.” He giggled.

I blushed again and I darted my attention to the dialogs, a scene with Bella and Edward talking in the cafeteria but before that he glares at her. The biology class scene… I thought going to the next page and reading that Bella would have to sit next to Edward and it will all be very awkward.

“What’s the fun?” Robert asked.

“In what?” I asked turning to him, his eyes gluing with mine.

“You already know what’s going to happen in the movie.” He said.

“You just want to annoy me right?” I asked.

“I actually find it very interesting.” He laughed.

“What do you mean?” I asked.

“The fact that one minute ago you were all stressed about the dialogs and now you are paying full attention to me. You change so quickly that it makes you unpredictable, I like it. It makes me curious about you.” He said.

“I don’t understand you, you change the subject like if nothing matters or anything makes sense.” I sighed while Robert’s smile grew wider.

“Confused?” He asked.

“Yes.” I said.

“You’ll understand sooner than you think… I know you will.” He said standing up.

“Shall we?” He said.

I nodded with my head and we back to the hotel, Robert went to his room after kissing my cheek. I sighed dreamily and I went to my room to put everything and then come back to make the scenes. When I entered my room there was a new envelope next to the tulip.

I opened it and a little CD was a there and a note. ‘So your dreams are lightened with music’ E.C.

E.C again? I thought.

I put the CD in my laptop and a very calming melody started playing, the only instrument used was a piano and nobody sang just the beauty of the piano melody. I slowly sat on a chair with my eyes closed just listening to the song when someone knocked.

“Paty! Come on Catherine is already yelling for you!” Diane yelled knocking on my door.

I widened my eyes while I realized the song had ended minutes ago. I got up quickly and I put some shoes on and I went with Diane. The only thought in my mind was about the tulip and the CD, the person who was doing this knew me well but E.C didn’t remember me of anyone. ‘Will I get something tomorrow?’ I thought smiling while exiting the hotel with Diane.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright thanks for all the comments and for the 12 subscribers! This chapter didn't make me completely happy but I still like it though.

Comment and make me happy!