Status: We are thinking about re-writing this story. It hopefully should be put up soon, We are calling it Who I Was. :D

Best Friends Before Rockstars

What is she talking about?

{Abby p.o.v.}

Wow, that was the weirdest dream I have had in a while!

I had just had a dream where I somehow ended up in California on a nice beach, where it was about eighty degrees outside and perfect weather, with palm tees,and... then I woke up. Why?Yes, I woke up to my extremely uncomfortable bed that was extremely cold all of a sudden! I looked up to see that it was 7:45, exactly one week before school lets out for the Summer. I honestly can't wait to sleep in.

I looked up to my poster-covered walls. Jonas Brothers, Twilight, Fall Out Boy, Paramore, other Disney stars, and random pictures of my friends and I. My red carpet had my clothes scattered everywhere. Almost everything was a mess. Everything except for my closet.

I unwillingly got out of bed, took a quick shower and dried my hair. I put on my purple skinny jeans, black converse, and black and white top. It had a black background with three white flowers in the bottom right corner. It was probably 65 degrees outside, but it was always colder in the classroom, so I wore long pants. I was way too tired to do anything special with my hair, so I just left it down. I don't usually wear a lot of make-up, if any at all. Today I decided on a very light shade of purple eyeshadow and a small amount of black mascara. Obviously I put on some cover-up, foundation, and lip gloss. It was now 8:30 and school stars at 9:00.

I quickly ran downstairs and grabbed a plain bagel. My mom was in the kitchen reading the newspaper and she looked up at me when I came down.

"Oh, hi Abby. Good morning, how did you sleep?" she asked me.

"Hey mom. Morning. I slept fine and I had a really nice dream!" I answered.

"Really? What was it about?" she wondered.

"Paradise! Haha, no it was just nice weather in California," I told her

"Oh, California again. Ya' know, I think we should plan a trip there sometime, you really seem to think it would be 'perfect'," she used air quotes when she said, "perfect".

"That would be amazing!" I was pretty exited for a vacation like that!

"Look at the time! We have to leave now!" she informed me that it was now 8:45 a.m. and we had to leave for school.

ring ring ring

There's the bell. Time to be bored out of my mind for half the day.

"Hey Chloe!" I saw my best friend over by the lockers.

"Hey Abby!" she definitely seemed a lot more hyper than usual. Then again, she could have had something overly sugary for breakfast...

" What's your blood sugar? You seem hyper!" Chloe has diabetes and has to maintain her blood sugar, which sometimes doesn't work out so well...

"Yes! I am 114 thank you very little! I am just really exited!" she was jumping up and down with her black-brown hair bouncing up and down. She was wearing yellow skinny jeans, pink converse, with a green top. It had pink hearts on the bottom rim. Her hair was half up with her bangs down. Her Yellow bobby pins were holding her bangs back a little.

"Okay then why are you so exited today?!" I asked wondering what she was talking about.

"Well, I have big news! Don't worry, my mom talked with your mom about it and also my cousin..."

What is she talking about? There were millions of things running through my brain a the moment. And I still had no clue...
♠ ♠ ♠
The description was made by Chloe3956 who is my BFF and i am co-writing this wonderful (or not) story with her! <3

OK, so i know that its really short, but I'm not too good at writing long chapters( even though it takes me FOREVER!) I hope you liked the first chapter, this is not my first story, but i deleted my other one, because it sucked so badly!! ;)
Chloe is writing the next chapter, so I hope you like it!

Comments please! What do you think of this story?!?!?! subscriptions?
<3333
~Abby <3