Status: We are thinking about re-writing this story. It hopefully should be put up soon, We are calling it Who I Was. :D

Best Friends Before Rockstars

The Great Escape

<Chloe's P.O.V.>

This flight is amazing! Haha, so I'm talking to this guy (who is really hot) and his name is Kyle, he is 15. He is super nice and sweet so right now we are playing 20 questions about each other because we are so bored when Abby leaned over for the a hundred time in the last 10 minutes.

"Please!" She whispered again.
"Not gonna happen!" That has been my response every time.
She sighed loud enough for me to hear, and obviously Kyle too.
"Oh hey, I'm kyle. I didn't see you there." He stuck out his hand for her to shake it. Darn you Abby!
"I know, I heard. I'm Abby, nice to meet you." She shook his hand while staring right past me even though I know she say when I rolled my eyes at her.
"You too." Then he turned back around, and Chloe looked at me again, and smiled while rolling her eyes.
Then I noticed that while he shook her hand, he slipped her a note that said:
Get my # from Chloe. Call me.
Ha ha! She is never getting him number! We don't really compete like this. It's kind of just fun to mess with each other sometimes...or a lot but that's another story…..
Abby sat back, and listened to her ipod, while and she fell asleep for the end of the flight. I was trying so hard to resist drawing on her face, well I better now she has always been good at getting revenge, but then again so am I, oh well I better not. So on the way back Kyle and I talked more about why we were going to L.A. and a bunch of other random stuff.

"Abby Elizabeth Thomas get you big butt you the plane is landing!" I screamed in Abby's ear as Kyle laughed behind me, and Abby jumped like 5 feet in the air so I fell on to Kyle laughing, it was so funny.

"Chloe I'm going to get you later!" Abby yelled at me which just made me laugh more. Once I stopped I just gave her an innocent smile and she rolled her eyes at me, by that time people were starting to get off the plane. I gave Kyle a hug and we went our separate ways.

When Abby and I got off the plane we started jumping up and down yell that we were in L.A. and started dancing around until I fell over Abby and we both fell on the ground because we were laughing so hard. You could even hear other people laughing 'cause they saw our amazing show. If you can call it that.

Then once we stopped laughing and got up to go get our luggage I stopped all of a sudden and Abby stopped too.

"Hey Abby?" I whispered.

"Yes Chloe?" She whispered back.

"I call him!" I yelled to her while running to the luggage place where you get your stuff.

"What? No! That's not fair! Chloe!" She yelled while running after me. Once she got over there I had 2 of my 5 bags.

" It is so fair, I called him, you know that's the rules its who ever call him first! Muahahahahaha" I said evilly. She just looked at me with eyes saying that she was so going to get him eventually. Oh well, he likes me more anyway.....doesn't he? Whatever. We found the rest of our bags. Off to find my cousin!

About 10 minutes later we found her.

"Morgan!" I yelled and hugged her.

"Hey Chloe! Hi Abby!" she said and also gave Abby a hug.

"Hi Morgan." Abby said.

"I like you hair, black ooh la la!" I said to Morgan laughing.

After that we were off to Morgan's house and off to start out amazing summer in Los Angeles!

For the rest of the day Abby and I got a tour of the house and unpacked all of our stuff in our rooms, then we just talked and hung out for the rest of the day. Going to sleep that night I had a feeling this was going to be a summer I was never going to forget.

Tonight will change our lives
It's so good to be by your side
But we'll cry
We won't give up the fight
We'll scream loud at the top of our lungs
And they'll think it's just cause we're young
And we'll feel so alive

Throw it away
Forget yesterday
We'll make the great escape
We won't hear a word they say
They don't know us anyway
Watch it burn
Let it die
Cause we are finally free tonight

All of the wasted time
The hours that were left behind
The answers that we'll never find
They don't mean a thing tonight

Throw it away
Forget yesterday
We'll make the great escape
We won't hear a word they say
They don't know us anyway

Throw it away
Forget yesterday
We'll make the great escape
We won't hear a word they say
They don't know us anyway

Throw it away
Forget yesterday
We'll make the great escape
We won't hear a word they say
They don't know us anyway
Watch it burn
Let it die
Cause we are finally free tonight

The Great Escape By: Boys Like Girls
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry This is really short, but in the next couple of chapters the story is going to improve a lot so bare with us for now. Next up Abby!!

Peace. Love. Comments??

- Chloe <33 =D