Status: We are thinking about re-writing this story. It hopefully should be put up soon, We are calling it Who I Was. :D

Best Friends Before Rockstars

Change

{Abby p.o.v.}

That was a very interesting plane ride on my part. Chloe gets the guy, and all I get is a, 'Hey I didn't see you there'. Yeah real interesting.

Once we got off the plane (and Chloe hugged Kyle goodbye...), we started jumping up and down, and being obnoxious screaming that we were in L.A.! I still can't even believe it! Then, Chloe yelled something that made me laugh really hard. After I started laughing, she started to laugh at me. Eventually, we were both on the ground in a fit of hysteric laughter. We got up to see about ten or twenty people staring at us with smiles on their faces. They obviously saw our little show there...

We were on our way over to get our luggage when Chloe stopped suddenly.

"Hey Abby?" She whispered quietly to me.

"Yes Chloe?" I asked in a whisper, a little confused.

"I call him!" She yelled, and started running to the baggage claim area.

"What? No! That's not fair! Chloe!" I began to run after her, while everyone around looked at us...again. Haven't these people ever heard of how staring is rude? Jeez!

Once I got over to the luggage claim, she already had two of her five bags. I was about to ask how she got them so fast, so soon, when she cut me off.

"It is so fair, I called him, and you know the rules: its who ever calls him first! Muahahahahaha" She did her creepy evil laugh. I looked at her, my eyes saying that I was so going to get him sooner or later. I shook my head and we found the rest of our bags. We went over to find Morgan.

We were looking for about ten minutes when we finally saw her.

"Morgan " Chloe yelled, and ran over to give her a hug.

"Hey Chloe! Hi Abby!" She said, and gave me a hug. She has black hair now. It looks nice.

"I like you hair, black ooh la la!" Chloe said to Morgan, while laughing.

After that, we went to Morgan's house and we were about to begin our amazing Summer here in L.A.

We got a tour of the house and got unpacked. Chloe's room was pretty big, with a nice view of L.A. It also had a walk in closet and a queen sized bed.

My room, was about the same, except the furniture was in different places, and the view was of the lake outside, not of the city lights. I liked my room, and I think Chloe liked hers too.

Morgan had a really nice house, and it was only about five minutes to get to the beach! I think tomorrow I'm going to bug Chloe and Morgan to go to the beach because, in Ohio, there's not a lot of beaches around. And plus, tomorrow is supposed to be like 90 degrees!

I should probably stop thinking about how amazing this summer is going to be, and get back to the tour.

"....and this is the kitchen. If you want anything to eat just come over here and help yourself." Morgan was talking about the basement when I spaced out, and now we're already in the kitchen. Wow!

"Speaking of helping yourself, do you have any pudding?" I could tell Chloe was hungry, because it's not like we went to Wendy's, right when we got here...psh, no! Oh well, I could always use some pudding anyway.

"Yes, it's in the cabinet right over there." Morgan said, pointing to the left of the oven.

"Yumm!" Chloe walked over there and grabbed a chocolate pudding cup. "Do you guys want any?" She asked us when she had opened her own, and licked the top.

"I'll take some!" I think that was the first thing I had said since we were in the T.V. room, and I asked how many movies she had. Oh well. Chloe tossed me a chocolate pudding, and a spoon that she found after looking through about three drawers.

"I guess I'll have one too. Vanilla please." Chloe got Morgan her vanilla pudding, and we moved on to another room.

She showed us where all of the bathrooms were, and the closets, and everything important that we needed to know about.

After the tour, it was about 10:00, and we decided to just go to bed, because we were all tired from the plane ride, and Morgan had an early work shift this morning.

I went to bed thinking that this summer, would probably be one, that I would never forget.

**********************

"Abby! Wake up!" Chloe whisper-yelled in my ear.

"Ugh, what do you want?" I was still half asleep, and not in the most pleasant of moods.

"I want to go to the beach today!" Did she like read my mind yesterday or something?

"Kool! I was thinking about that yesterday on the tour of the house!" I told her.

"So, you probably missed half the tour?" How did she know these things?

"Maybe...." I trailed off, knowing that she knew I meant yes.

"Okay, whatever, when do you want to go?" She asked

"I don't really care, whenever you want to."

"Okay, get ready!" She exclaimed happily.

"Oh no! That's not what I meant! I get at least twenty more minutes."

"Um, no! I don't think so missy, get up!" I sighed and got out of bed.

Chloe was already in her bathing suit with a tank top and short shorts, on over it.

"Is Morgan coming?" I asked.

"No, she had to work today. She left us here and told me how to get to the beach."

"Oh, okay then. Wait, what time did you get up?" I looked at the clock. 11:45, L.A. time.

"About an hour and a half ago, and Morgan left about two hours ago." I was a bit shocked that she woke up that early, but then again, we were in L.A.

"Fine, I'll go get ready." I walked over to the closet ( I had already put all my clothes in here yesterday.), and got my bathing suit on, along with a red tank top, and black short shorts. Chloe and I were both wearing flip flops. Mine were red, and hers were purple.

"Oh, and Abby! Don't forget to bring your guitar. I'm bringing my song book!" Chloe yelled to me.

I grabbed my guitar, and ran down the stairs to find Chloe in the kitchen, waiting for me.

"I'm hungry, what do I get to eat?" I asked her.

"Cereal, but hurry up! I want to go to the beach!" She complained.

"So do I! There are no beaches in Ohio!" I said back to her.

"Exactly, now eat!" She shoved a box of Cookie Crisp into my face and gave me some milk.

After I ate my cereal, we were on out way to the beach.

************

The sand feels so nice! I don't remember the last time I went on a vacation to an area with a beach.

We set up our towels about 30 feet from the water, and sat down.

I got my guitar out and started playing one of Chloe's songs, while she started singing along. A few people turned to look at us. I saw a girl look at her friend with an expression that said 'Wow, they're amazing!'. Well, that's what I wanted to believe at least...I hope I'm right though. One girl in a neon orange bikini, looked up at us from her little tanning session, and then started to watch.

We had just finished playing one of our "better" songs, and we were working on another one when I saw that we had a pretty big crowd. There was about 20 people listening and watching. Currently, we were just trying to fix a few mistakes in the song, so about 5 people turned away. This is awesome! Chloe and I are sitting on a public beach in Los Angeles, singing and playing guitar, and we have an audience! Wow.

A strange guy was looking at us from about 15 feet away, and I tried not to look at him, but it was kind of hard not to.
Chloe caught on and saw him. She gave me a confused look, and I shrugged my shoulders. We kept playing until I decided to change a word or two of the song we were playing. We changed it, and kept on playing.

The man was walking over to us now, and I was getting kind of scared. We were just two fourteen year old girls who don't know where to go if we get lost in the city, and now we have man that we don't know coming toward us...Well, at least there are still a bunch of people around, so he can't like...kill us or something. Oh, I'm over exaggerating now, I tend to do that a lot...

We stopped for a second to take a break, and the man came up to us.

"um, hi. I noticed you two playing, and it sounded nice. I'm Robert Mason, and iI think you two might have some talent. So, here's my card."

He handed me a small piece of paper, and I could not believe what it said!

*********************
And it's a sad picture
The final blow hits you
somebody else get what you wanted again
you know its all the same
another time and place
repeating history and you're getting sick of it

but i believe in whatever you do
and I'll do anything to see it through

{Chorus}
Because these things will change
Can you feel it now?
These walls that they put up to hold us back
will fall down
this revolution
the time will come
for us to finally win
We sing hallelujah, we sing hallelujah

so we've been outnumbered
raided, and now cornered
its hard to fight when the fight ain't fair
we're getting stronger now
find things they never found
they might be bigger, but we're faster and never scared
you can walk away, say we don't need this,
but there's something in your eyes
says we can beat this

* repeat Chorus *

Tonight we'll stand, get off our knees
fight for what we've worked for all these years
and the battle was long, its the fight of our lives
but we'll stand up champions tonight

It was the night thing changed
do you see it now?
these walls that they put up to hold us back fell down
it's a revolution, throw your hands up
cause we never gave in
and we'll sing hallelujah, we sand hallelujah
hallelujah
♠ ♠ ♠
This is what Morgan looks like

Okay, that took a while to update, but I had to do stuff for school and whatever.
I hope you like this chapter!
By the way, something that was forgotten in the summary is the fact that Chloe has diabetes, and is often outspoken... hehehe

Chloe's next! :)

~Abby <3333