Status: We are thinking about re-writing this story. It hopefully should be put up soon, We are calling it Who I Was. :D

Best Friends Before Rockstars

I kissed Joe Jonas and I liked it!

Abby's P.O.V.

You know how something when something shocking or totally amazing happens everything just seems to go in slow motion? Well that is one way you could explain when just happened. I knew what Chloe was going to do the moment she stood next to Joe, it was one of those "best friend mind reading" tricks you pick up the longer you know someone.

I watched in horror and surprise as Chloe leaned in a planted her lips right on top of Joe's. I'm not sure who was more shocked; Joe, Demi or Chloe. Kevin, Nick and I stood there awkwardly, with our mouths hanging open as we watched the two of them try to keep it as G-rated as possible. At least there was no tongue involved...as far as I could see. When they finally pulled apart, which was a good thing because I was scared I'd have to pry them off of each other, Chloe was as red as a beat and Joe was well...dazed. I have a feeling he was glad Chloe did what she did. At least Demi was...well mad, to say the least. I don't know what went on between Joe and Demi, but I don't want to find out.

"Well..." Kevin said, breaking the extremely awkward silence that had fallen upon us.

"I. Am. Going. To. Kill. You," Demi said though clenched teeth. I let out a laugh but tried to hide it as a cough when everyone looked at me. Well, excuse me for finding that Demi, who is about a head shorter than Chloe, is sending out death threats.

Kevin and Nick started to smile, they must have found this as funny as I did, while Joe just stood there. Oh no, Chloe sent him into some sort of shock like coma! Great, we are going to be getting a lot of hate mail pretty soon...

"I have to pee," Chloe announced, totally ignoring Demi and her rage.

"Yes and I have to...do that thing at the place..." I said trailing off. Me and Chloe ran out of the conference room before any of them could say anything else. Now, it usually doesn't take Chloe that long to find the bathroom but then again, she had just kissed Joe Jonas so her sense of direction was way off. After about five minutes of searching, knocking over three flower vases, and pissing off a secretary, we were finally in the bathroom.

"Chloe freakin' Adams, did you seriously just kiss Joe Jonas or am I seeing things?!" I demanded once the door shut. Chloe looked down at the ground, a shy smile formed on her lips.

"Maybe..." she said trailing off as she looked at the toilet, which had suddenly become very interesting.

"Chloe! Was it super-fantastic?!" I asked, hey don't look at me like that! You'd ask the same thing if you just witnessed your best friend kiss a celebrity!

"Uh, yeah!" Chloe said, her happy, loud personality coming back. Oh what stories we will have to tell when we get back to Ohio!

"Dork. Now can you control your hormones or should we wait a bit longer?" I asked, smirking at her. She playfully shoved me into the wall, note the sarcastic tone. We left the bathroom and made our way back into the conference room, not wanting to run into that very angry secretary. When we got into the room Demi was no where to be seen. She had either left in a fit of rage or was getting knifes to stab Chloe with. I don't want to find out...

"Sorry about that," I said, taking an open seat as Chloe sat down next to me. She was trying to play it cool, like nothing had happened while Joe on the other hand was still in his state of shock...

"Don't worry, it was entertaining," Nick said, winking at me. Oh my blarg he just winked at me! Okay, calm down Abby or else you'll end up like Chloe! Ha, oh I will never let her live this one down. "So what brings you here?"

Chloe shrugged. "I dunno. Me and Abby were just playing on the beach one day and next thing we know--BAM! Here we are!" Chloe said, smiling at the memory.

"So Abby what do you do?" Kevin asked, laughing at Chloe's sudden happy mood.

"I play guitar," I said, glancing over at the guitar propped up against the wall. "And Chloe sings."

"Really?" Joe said, speaking for the first time. Chloe smiled and nodded her head. Joe returned the smile, causing a whole new round of blushes and stifled laughs. Oh, could this day get any better?

About an hour later, Robert finally let us leave. Hey, can you blame me? We had been here all day!

"Hey do you girls wanna get something to eat?" Nick asked, sliding into his jacket. Oh my blarg is he asking me on a date?! Oh wait no, he's asking Chloe too...unless her and Joe go swap some more spit...ha ha funny!

"Mm...sure," Chloe said, looking at Joe who was smiling.

And just when I thought this day couldn't get any better, it did!
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh, sorry for the lack of updates, but can you blame us? We had no comments! or readers???
Well, that chapter was written by our dear friend Viki (Yes the one who told me to wear the yellow flip flops back in chapter whatever). So, thanks Viki for helping out!
~Abby
P.S. We seriously need our (few) readers to comment, and tell us how you like the story, or how you hate it?? On my profile, or in the comments section!!!! Please!
***********
***********
Sorry for not updating in like a month, but we were kinda stuck on what to write next but we have most of it figured out. As Abby said this chapter was written by our dear friend Viki, who has been bothering me for a month now to update so I told her that she should write the next chapter. Any who I don’t think any of you know what the word comment means so here is the definition:
a note in explanation, expansion, or criticism of a passage in a book, article or a remark, observation, criticism, or a comment.
Ya so the few readers we do have can you comment just say great or could be better I mean all I’m asking for is 3 words here!!! So comment please and we will update soon. =D
~Chloe <33