Status: completed.

Take Another Little Piece Of My Heart Now Baby.

cinq.

Have you ever felt a tiny connection to someone? You feel like you can trust them with every single fiber in your body? You don't understand how one minute you can loathe the single fact of being in the room with them, yet the next minute you feel some sort of connection with them.

You don't understand this alien feeling that is messing with your head and body. You don't know how to fix it, or get rid of it, so instead of doing either; you ignore it the best you can.

But usually, ignoring things bite you in the ass in the end.

"Come on, you know you want me!" Letting out a loud laugh, the petite brunette haired girl shook her head with a huge smile on her face. A couple feet away from the girl, a teenager boy with messy brown hair sat on a round wood table, he also had a smile on his face.

The smile turned into a smirk as he jumped off of the table, and slowly made his way towards the content girl. The girl let out another loud laugh, as he began tickling her sides. Being underneath him, she couldn't stop the blush that began forming on her cheeks. She loved the way he felt on top of her; the warmth that she felt, and the look of adoration that was portraying from his pretty brown eyes.

"Say it!" She heard him announce, as he kept tickling her sides. She didn't want to give into him and his sneaky ways, but she couldn't breath from laughing so hard.

"Fine! I want you!" She gasped out as she continued to laugh uncontrollably. His fingers stopped moving, and she sighed in relief. Regaining her breath, she looked up into his eyes and smiled slightly.

Without hesitation he lowered his head down towards her, and within a second, their lips were moving against each others.


Waking up in a startle from the loud obnoxious crying coming from beside me, I looked over at my clock and noticed that I would have woken up soon anyway. Holding the key in the back of the baby, I tried to catch my breath from that horrible nightmare I just had.

Why did I just dream about Alex and I kissing? I definitely don't have those kind of feelings for him, actually I don't have any feelings towards him. He's just an annoying little prick that I have to spend four weeks with, no feelings attached.

Shaking my head from those horrid thoughts, I slowly took the key out and sighed in relief when the annoying cry wasn't produced. Getting out of my warm comfortable bed, I grabbed a pair of sweatpants and a sweatshirt. Picking the baby up from my bed, I walked down stairs and grabbed some cereal before heading off to hell, formally known as high school.

"Hey Sades!" Slamming the back door, I literally walked right into Alex. Before I could fall backwards from my uncoordinated balance, I felt Alex's hands grab onto my waist. Quickly pushing off his hands and quickly walking away, I could feel my cheeks grow hot. I didn't like how my sides burned up when he touched me, and I especially didn't like the way my heart sped up.

Shaking my head lightly, I could hear Alex walking beside me. "Why do you hate me?"

"I don't hate you Alex. I'm not a morning person, and you being all chipper isn't helping." Walking into the crowded hallways, I rolled my eyes and tried to tune out the loud chatter. And I tried to get rid of the feeling of Alex's hands on my waist, and the way I actually, maybe kind of liked it a little bit. I shook my head and mentally scolded myself for being a, well, for being a girl for once.

Carrying the baby without the car seat was incredibly lighter and a lot easier. I wasn't hitting people in the back of their knees as I walked by with the car seat, which I thought was quite hilarious to see their faces afterward.

"Do you want me to take our kid?" Without hesitation, I gave Alex the baby and followed him to our first class together. Even if it was just a piece of plastic, it was heavy as all hell to carry around all the time.

Entering the class together, I sat in the front like normal, and I thought Alex would have taken his place in the back with his friends. I was mistaken and mildly taken back though when I saw him sit next to me. "What are you doing? Don't you want to sit with your friends?"

"They see me every day. Plus, I'd rather sit up here with you." Scolding and kicking myself mentally, I looked towards the opening door so Alex wouldn't see the small blush forming again.

Throughout the class, I kept my gaze off of Alex. I didn't want to see the flashbacks from my horrible, horrible nightmare I had of him and I. I didn't want to feel those feelings I had in the dream to come creeping into my body and mind when I was awake. It'd just be an illusion though, it's not like I actually feel that way about him.

Laughing slightly at Alex as he jumped slightly as the baby started to whine and cry, I continued to focus my attention at the teacher; who looked incredibly pissed off and annoyed. Before Alex could take the key out, the bell rang. "Do you just want to skip next period? It's not like we have to go to parenting class for the next four weeks. It's kind of pointless to go to lunch as well."

Raising my eyebrow at Alex, I shook my head. "I actually like my next class. But if you want to skip, here's my keys. Do not drive it, do not turn it on, just sit there and wait for me. If I find out you did anything, I will personally rip your balls off and shove them down your throat."

Walking away from Alex I didn't hear his response or see his facial expression. I needed to get away from him, I needed to clear my thoughts. I needed to shoo away these unwanted feelings from my dreams that were slowly slipping into my body.

Through out my Art class, I was content. I loved drawing, and it helped me clear my mind. It also helped me block out and ignore the ridiculous feelings I was once feeling.

I was now back to the non blushing phase.

After class, I walked slightly fast towards the parking lot and my car. I didn't trust Alex to be inside my car without somehow damaging it. I sighed in relief when I saw Alex was laying in the backseat, slightly snoring. The baby was on top of his stomach and was moving with his breathing. Lightly grabbing the key out of his hand, I tried not to wake him up.

Squeaking slightly as his hand grabbed my wrist and pulled me towards him, I could hear him mumble something incoherent. I laughed slightly and shook my head as he tried to cuddle with my arm. Pulling my arm out of his grasp wasn't a good idea, because his eyes shot open and he sat up quickly, which sent the baby flying to the ground. Hearing the loud obnoxious cry, I wanted to slap Alex for making us take a few deduction points off of our final grade.

Starting the ignition finally, I pulled out of the parking lot. "Shit, sorry Sadie." I heard Alex mumble as he jumped into the front seat.

"It's okay." I replied shrugging my shoulders. "Where do you want to go?"

Seeing Alex turn towards me with a little smirk, I regretted asking him where he wanted to go.

Maybe, we'll go to hell?

Wait, who am I kidding? I'm already in it.
♠ ♠ ♠
:)