Status: completed.

Take Another Little Piece Of My Heart Now Baby.

neuf.

Have you ever had those random times when something really good happens to you? And in those few minutes, hours, or days of happiness, you can't remember a single time when you were ever sad. You can barely remember a day before this sudden burst of lightheartedness; all you can think about is the culprit that is making you feel this way.

Those times when all you ever wanted or needed was right in front of you and you actually noticed instead of turning a blind eye to it. Those times when you want nothing more than to feel this happy forever.

But life is full of surprises; good or bad, there's nothing you can do to change it.

"Can you believe it Sadie? Today we have to turn our project in." I watched Alex as he held up the plastic baby and swing it around slightly.

For the past week or so, Alex and I have been pretty inseparable. Ever since that night he slept over, it's been his normal routine now. He'd crawl through my window, scare the living daylights out of me, and then lay in bed with me. It didn't bother me anymore, and I could sometimes control my heart that used to go into over-drive mode.

He still had an affect on me though, which I particularly didn't care for much.

Feeling a bony elbow nudge me in my side, I was brought out of my thoughts. "Oh..yeah.." I wanted to slap myself in the face after seeing Alex's confused look on his face.

"Were you even listening to what I was saying?" He asked with his eyebrows furrowed. I wanted to smile and tell him how adorable he looked, but thought better of it and kept my mouth shut.

"Of course I was.." Lie. Big fat lie.

"If you were listening like you say you were, repeat what I said." I watched Alex cross his arms and raise his eyebrow.

Shit. "You said... 'I'm sorry, but I lied. I wasn't listening'." Looking down at the ground, I didn't want to meet his gaze. He was probably going to be pissed off that I wasn't listening, and I would feel like a total bitch on wheels. Which normally I wouldn't give two shits, but with Alex; I cared about everything.

I heard him let out a small chuckle, and felt him lift my chin up. "Why won't you look at me? Do you think I would be mad at you?" Shaking my head, I heard him let out another small chuckle. He just shook his head and threw his arms around my shoulders, bringing me into his chest.

"I could never be mad at you Sads. I adore you." I quickly snapped my head up and looked at Alex. I wanted what he said to be true, I wanted it to be true with every fiber in my body.

But why get my hopes up? He probably didn't mean it. He's Alexander Gaskarth for Christ's sakes.

As I just stared into his eyes, waiting for parenting class to start, I couldn't comprehend what was happening. One minute we were hugging, the next minute my heart was pounding against my chest as he lowered his head closer to mine.

I tried to move but the only thing I could do was close my eyes and wait for it. The second that it took for his lips to meet mine felt like hours. But once it happened, I felt the sparks. It felt like I was spinning fast on one of those merry-go-rounds. My heart was racing as our lips move with one another, I couldn't help but smile into the simple, yet full of passion kiss.

I felt him pull away and rest his forehead on mine. "You have no idea how long I've been wanting to do that Sadie."

Smiling, I gave him another quick peck on the lips. "And you have no idea how long I waited for you to do it either."
♠ ♠ ♠
I haven't felt the way I feel today in so long it's hard for me to specify. I'm beginning to notice how much this feels like a waking limb; pins and needles; nice to know you!

:)