The *** and the Parliament

Elliot

Blood rushed to my face as I recalled something I had read in the very first edition of Real Demons. I didn't want to say anything to Lauren, but I would be taking a risk if I didn't. With no other choice, I forced the words off my tongue: "When we cross over, everything we're wearing stays here."

Lauren looked confused for a split second, but soon I gathered that she understood my meaning. She agreed, "Two piles of clothes on my floor looks really suspicious, especially when one is a pile of a boy's clothes."

I nodded. "So... how should we..." Crossing into the realm of demons was a process I knew all too well. Lauren and I would need to face each other and lock our fingers together for the spell to work on both of us, and any way we could retain our decency would be either another risk, a waste of time, or quite possibly both.

"Never mind that," Lauren sighed. "We don't have much time. We'll have to get used to being naked anyway. That's how we'll be in the demons' realm, correct?"

"Yes," I confirmed. "Although we could..." I stopped and shook my head. I couldn't make a valid argument. It was foolish to be worried about awkwardness with much more important things at stake.

Lauren took all of my belongings and put them under her bed. "Pass me your clothes, and I'll hide them here," Lauren said, then she started to undress. I tried to tell myself it would be just as uncomfortable for her as it would be for me, but I still couldn't imagine her being uncomfortable with such a perfect body. Sighing, I removed my own clothes as well, piece by piece, until the two of us sat cross-legged on her wooden floor, entirely nude.

Lauren looked to me for further instruction, her eyes never shifting away from mine. It put me at ease slightly that Lauren wasn't looking at my body, but I still had trouble giving her the same respect. I also feared that if I didn't keep my eyes off her, I would give her something to look at. I bit down on the inside of my lip until I tasted blood, so my thoughts would focus elsewhere. Then I held my hands out to her and she took them, wrapping her fingers around mine. We lowered our arms until they rested on our knees.

I separated my lips to say the incantation, but my mouth was dry and my throat was closing up. Sitting inches away from a naked girl only added to the pressure. "I... I don't think I can do it," I admitted. "I'm nervous."

"You have to," Lauren said. "I don't know the words, and if I read them from the book, I'd have to set it out in the open where Aunt Lu couldn't miss it. Just... take a deep breath and relax." Lauren and I closed our eyes and breathed in unison. When I exhaled, the words to the incantation appeared on the backs of my eyelids. I began reciting.
♠ ♠ ♠
Haha, yeah, I wrote a whole chapter about their nudity. It's my favorite. XD

I had a lot of inner disputes about the line I also feared that if I didn't keep my eyes off her, I would give her something to look at. Is that too porntastic, or can I leave it? I almost deleted it until my little sister said she loved it. (All right, that's dirty...)