Falling with Every Step

Gotta Get Away

Tonight was an off night, so everyone decided to go out to a club. They were all sitting around drinking their own drinks, talking about everything that had happened on the tour, thus far.

“Do you remember that girl back in Arizona?” Travis asked.

“The one that somehow managed to sneak on your tour bus?” Vicky asked. Travis nodded his head.

“Yeah. She said all she wanted was to get some of our toilet paper! I mean toilet paper? That’s what you’re going to steal?” Travis laughed.

“Well, you never know when that could come in handy,” Nate said from beside him.

“Like when?” Travis retorted.

“Gabe, what’s up?” Ryland asked from beside him, trying to stop an argument over toilet paper from beginning. He noticed that Gabe was staring out onto the dance floor.

“Look who’s out there,” he said without taking his gaze of the floor. Everyone turned to look around.

“Who?” Mary Jane asked.

“Elisa,” Ryland answered her.

Mary Jane searched the dance floor some more until her eyes finally fell upon the brunette who used to be in Cobra Starship before Vicky joined, now grinding against two guys. “Oh,” she said simply.

“You’re not thinking what I think you’re thinking, are you?” Alex asked Gabe.

“What that the bitch is stalking me again?”

“Yeah,” Alex said.

“I don’t know,” Gabe said getting up and walking toward her.

“Where are you going?” Vicky called after him, but he didn’t answer.

Gabe walked over to Elisa and pulled her away from the two guys. “Gabe, hey,” Elisa said smiling. “What are you doing here?”

“Like you didn’t know that we would be here,” Gabe hissed.

“I didn’t. Come on, I’m so over stalking you!” Elisa said, clearly drunk. “Please, I’ve got guys that are way better than you. I mean, just look, I’ve got two guys falling all over me,” she said, motioning to the two guys who were previously dancing with her that were now staring at her and Gabe. “And who exactly do you have? No girl, I see?”

Shut the hell up!” Gabe yelled in Spanish.

Mary Jane, hearing him all the way on the other side of the club decided to go over and see if everything was alright between Gabe and Elisa. As she walked over, she could hear Elisa and Gabe’s argument become louder and louder.

“What did you just say?” Elisa asked as she tried to prevent herself from falling over.

Get the hell away from me, you stalker,” Gabe continued talking in Spanish.

“I have no idea what the hell you’re saying. All I know is that you’ve went way downhill since I left. I mean look at you, you can’t even get a girl now!” Elisa screamed.

Gabe began yelling at the top of his lungs in Spanish. Mary Jane ran over to him, trying to calm him down. “Gabe, stop it. You need to calm down,” she told him in Spanish.

Without another word, Gabe leaned down and kissed her full on the mouth. Mary Jane expected him to pull away immediately, but he didn’t. Instead, after a few moments, the kiss intensified, and his tongue ran over the bottom of her lip, asking for entrance. Mary Jane allowed it without thinking. After a few minutes, he pulled away, looking around for Elisa who had disappeared long ago.

Lo siento,” Gabe apologized as he turned around and walked out the door of the club, leaving Mary Jane standing there wondering what exactly had just happened.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments?