Status: I am going to try VERY hard to get updates every saturday. (And I'm sorry if they will be short and stupid.) :S

Im Not Ready Yet...

Six

As I approached Zack I instantly panicked and stood frozen staring at Zack. The next thing I knew he was sprawled on the floor.
"Zack!" I hissed, while violently shaking him. He never awoke, so I took that as my chance to take the blindfold, and securely wrap it around his head. I slowly stood up, not wanting him to arise suddenly, and turned to the direction of the room.
"Erm, officer? We have a slight problem." I peered into the room, cautiously. There was no one there... I began to turn around, when I felt a hand grasp at my waist. I immediately spun around facing Erin.
"Holy shit, keep your pants on!" Erin tugged my hand pulling me towards the door.
"Wait, Zack he... Um... Passed out or fainted, which ever floats your boat." I whispered following her to help carry the limp and lifeless body.
"Well be ready for when he wakes up." Erin replied.
♠ ♠ ♠
I have 4 new subscribers whom I do not deserve.
For my lack of updating, you're probably getting tired of reading this, but I am truly sorry.
I know this is VERY terrible and short, but I am most definitely updating tomorrow.
Oh! I almost forgot, please ignore any misspellings, I'm using a DSi to update which explains the terrible update.
Now I'm just rambling, so peace out.