Status: I am going to try VERY hard to get updates every saturday. (And I'm sorry if they will be short and stupid.) :S

Im Not Ready Yet...

Sept

Although we had some difficulty maneuvering around the many obstacles of bed side tables, lamps and chairs, we did eventually get Zack to the bed. He was surprisingly light so we cautiously propped his head against the head board so he was looked as if he were still conscious.
I was still curious as to where Candy was but Erin answered my questions quickly and opened the closet door.
"P-please don't hurt me..." Candy whispered her voice dripping with fear.
I felt really bad, and started having second thoughts about our prank. Maybe we took it to far?
"Officer, I need you outside for a second." I stated, failing to transforming my voice from medium to deep voice.
"Yeah, hold on let me get this bimbo to the bed." She replied not failing at all.
I winced when I heard her say bimbo, it wasn't absolutely necessary, but Ihad needed to stop it before it got too serious. Erin walked through the door frame slowly shutting it behind her then burst out laughing. I continued to glare down at her. She finally realized I hadn't been laughing.
"Aw, come on Pachience it's just a prank chill out a bit!" She replied. I was starting to boil over, this wasn't right. My gut was telling me so, but my brain beat my stomach to the punch as I quietly nodded in the other direction.
"Shit son..." Erin muttered under her breath as she opened the door. Candy stood there a chair in hand. Erin reacted first and ran towards her in panic. Candy swung the chair at Erin and along with that came a string of curses and a loud crack from Erin. I stood there shocked at the situation to stunned to do anything but watch.
Out of the corner of my eye I saw movement, then completely forgetting Zack was even there. I heard him groan and roll over peeling of the blindfold.
"What the-" Zack said interrupted by another loud crack and then the sound of glass shattering. I turned once more to see Candy with a broken chair, the window broke beyond repair, Zack wide eyed and Erin no where to be seen...
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope this one is better... I got 1 more subscriber last time, and I very greatly appreciate it! Thank you whoever you are.
I won't ask for comments yet because I fail at updating but once i get in the pattern. I will be asking!