Winning the World at a Carnival.

Chapter 2.

The first thing she heard when she realised that she was awake was her sisters and mom talking.

“How did this happen?” She heard Crystal say.

“I don’t know. It happened last night, while she was asleep.”

“Mom?” Spencer said. Her voice sounded different.

“Spencer, honey, can you promise me you won’t start screaming?” Her dad said.

“What’s going on?” She opened her eyes. Her parents and the twins were sitting with her. She was on the couch.

“Sweetie, something has happened.” Her mom said. “You-”

“You’re a boy, Spencer!” Jackie giggled.

“What?” She looked down and saw her body looked a little different. “What…”

Her body had changed shape slightly. You couldn’t tell that much that she was a boy, but she felt the change. Her hands flew to her hair and it was shorter. Her face felt more full. But even more than she was in shock because of that, she was in shock that her wish had come true. She wished to become a boy, and now she was.

“Sweetie, we need to get you to the doctor’s.” Her mom said.

“But, I wished for this.” Spencer explained what had happened at the carnival, the stall, the woman, the wish. She told them why she wanted to be a boy.

“We’re going to have to send you to another school. You can’t go back to school like this, Spencer.” Her (technically his now, for the next 10 years) dad said.

Spencer’s eyes lit up. “Send me to Ryan’s school! Please!”

“I don’t think you should see Ryan anymore. You would have to explain too much.”

“But… Ryan knows! He was there when I made the wish!” Spencer exclaimed. “He’s coming round today.”

“When?”

“At 12.”

Spencer’s parents looked at each other. They knew how close Ryan and Spencer were. They were so close. “Ok, explain to Ryan when he comes over.”

Spencer kissed both his parents and got up. He wanted to get changed before Ryan came round. Except, his clothes were all for the girl version of him. He looked in his closet and saw they had all changed. They were all clothes that he hadn’t seen before. He grinned.

An hour later, Ryan knocked on the front door and Spencer threw himself down the stairs to answer it as fast as he could.

He opened the door and Ryan’s face turned to shock.

“Uhh…”

“It worked Ry! That wish actually worked!” Spencer said, grinning and hugging Ryan.

“Spence?”

“Yeah!” Spencer dragged Ryan in and up to his room.

“Holy crap.”

“And my parents are going to change my school. I’m gonna go to your school!”

“Spencer, this is… Oh my God!”

It seemed that all documents about Spencer, birth certificate, passport, everything, had changed. No longer did they say Spencer Jamiee Smith, but Spencer James Smith the fifth. Spencer was happy about that. A lot less questions.

Ryan and Spencer’s family soon got used to the new boy version of Spencer. It took less than a week for them all to start referring to him in the male term.

The years went past and Spencer and Ryan forgot about the wish. It was as if Spencer had always been a boy.

And they had definitely forgotten by the time Panic!! At The Disco had got big. Brendon had never known about it, they hadn’t told Brent when he was in the band, and they hadn’t told Jon now he was in the band.

They were up in the mountains now, writing their new album. The cabin was comfortable and it had just been the four of them for the past 2 months. They still had another 3 months there, hoping to get something done.

When Spencer woke up, he felt something different about him. Something that felt comfortable, but new.

He opened his eyes and sat up. Something definitely felt weird. He got up and walked to his personal bathroom. He reached into his boxers and…

Grabbed nothing.

His eyes widened. He looked down and let out a small yelp. Hair fell down in front of his face as he grabbed his chest.

Where had those come from?

He went back into his room and crawled under the duvet. Then, realization came to him.

“The wish. 10 years. Fuck.” He mumbled to himself. He got his phone and text Ryan to come into his room.

He pulled his knees to his now bigger chest. He needed Ryan. He couldn’t do this without Ryan.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, as if that wasn't coming. But... I wonder how the guys will react to girl!Spencer??? Tell me what you think guys! :D

Also, a couple more sexswaps for you. Both by Hannahh.
YouAndMeForeverYoung. This is a girl!Gabe story and also Gabilliam.
Fate: Brought To You By Gypsy Magic. A girl!Spencer story, with Joncer. (Hannahh had the idea of a girl!Spencer with a carnival and we both wanted to write one, hence this story and her's. But they're nothing alike.)
Both stories tie in with each other, so it's worth reading both of them. They're both pretty awesome too, so you better read them.

Comment cos you love girl!Spencer!!!

Much Love!

D!ATD xoxo