Winning the World at a Carnival.

Chapter 3.

Ryan was woken by his sidekick going off, telling him that he had a text. He grumbled and picked it up. He saw it was from Spencer.

cme 2 my room now pls. S

Ryan frowned. Why was Spencer texting him from his room? Why didn’t he just come in?

Why?

bcos I need u. pls ry

Ryan bit his lip. Spencer never said that he needed him. Never, in all their years of knowing each other. He got up and put on a shirt on and went to Spencer’s room. He knocked on the door but didn’t receive an answer.

“Spencer?” He asked, knocking again.

He still didn’t receive an answer so he opened the door. He saw a girl, woman Ryan corrected himself, huddled under Spencer’s covers.

“Uh, hi.” Ryan said. “Do you know where Spencer is?”

The woman looked up at Ryan. “Ry, I am Spencer.”

Ryan was about to call her crazy but then he looked at her and saw the woman looked like Spencer. “What the fuck?”

“It’s been 10 years.” Spencer said quietly. Ryan didn’t know what to say, except…

“Shit.” His eyes widened. He shut the door and sat on the bed, next to Spencer. She looked close to tears. “Spence-”

“What am I going to do? I can’t keep drumming for Panic if I’m a girl.” Ryan shook his head at his oldest friend.

“Woman. You aren’t 9 anymore Spence, you’re a woman.”

“Well it doesn’t make my statement any less true, does it?” Spencer stared into Ryan’s hazel eyes. “You’re going to have to find another drummer.” Ryan shook his head once again before she had even finished her sentence.

“Fuck that. I’m not getting another drummer. I’m not playing unless you are in the band. I’ve been playing with you since I was 13 and I’m not about to stop now.” Ryan wrapped his arms around Spencer. “And it’s not what you’re going to do, it’s what we’re going to do. I’m in this with you Spence Smith, what ever you say, I’m going to be in this with you.”

Spencer looked up at him. Ryan noticed that her face wasn’t that different. With the exception of the beard that Spencer had been growing while they had all been here.

“Thank you Ry.”

“There is something though, Spence.” Ryan said. “You need to tell Brendon and Jon.”

Spencer’s eyes widened as she pulled away to look at Ryan in the eyes. That was so not what she wanted to happen. “Ut uh, not happening Ry.”

“How else are we gonna explain where you went? Especially since we know you’re not going to turn back into a guy.”

“But…” Spencer tried to come back with an argument but realised she couldn’t. Her shoulders dropped and she sat back, deflated. She was going to have to tell Brendon and Jon. “This sucks.” She murmured, leaning onto Ryan’s chest. Ryan wrapped his arms around her, comforting her.

“Let me go shower, you do the same, then we’ll tell Brendon and Jon together, yeah?” Ryan said a little while later.

“Ok.” Spencer said, her voice small.

“Spence, it’ll be alright. They’ll be alright with it, I promise.” Ryan kissed the top of her head before jumping off the bed. “Go shower, get dressed, I’ll be back in about half an hour.” At Spencer’s nod, Ryan left the room, closing the door behind him.

Spencer sighed and got off the bed. She should really have a shower anyway. She walked into her bathroom and turned the shower on.

Now here came the difficult part. Looking at her new body. She stripped her clothes off slowly and carefully looked in the mirror. She looked a little shorter, about the same height as Brendon now. Well, if she had stayed the same height, she would have looked like a supermodel. She was the tallest in the band, but not anymore evidently.

Her chest wasn’t huge, but it certainly looked bigger than average. She had a waist (a nicer one than before) and she had more of an hourglass figure. Her face, well, her face looked mostly the same. There was no beard, but there were high cheekbones. Her hands looked smaller, her fingers a little longer. She hoped that she would still be able to drum the same. She wouldn’t be able to handle this and not being able to drum like she used to.

She closed her eyes, trying not to let a single tear fall. She was still Spencer Smith, she could still kick Brendon’s ass if she wanted, could still bang the fuck out of her drum kit.

She got in the shower and washed her new body, along with her new, longer hair.

When she got out, she walked to her closet, wondering what she was going to wear, when she found all women’s clothes. She looked through and saw most of her jeans were the same (well, she had always preferred girls jeans). She picked out a pair of her comfortable jeans and a plain red shirt she had. She found her underwear had changed, giving her bras already. At least she didn’t need to go buy any now. And now she knew she was a C, a size that looked good with the size she was.

And one awesome thing was that she had a huge amount of shoes in there too. More than when she was a guy. That was one truly thing girly that always had stuck with Spencer. The shoe obsession.

Once she had got dressed, she heard a knock on the door.

Come in.” She answered automatically, not thinking. She was towel drying her hair when she heard a gasp behind her.

She turned to see Brendon staring at her.

“Who the fuck are you?”
♠ ♠ ♠
Heheh. Girl!Spencer amuses me.

So, comment cos you love me. Or you love Spencer turning into a girl, either one.

BTW, I can't be bothered to link, but go on my profile, go to my friends and go on Spencer Smith's profile. It's actually Hannahh's, but she has the same obsession with Spencer that I do with Ryan. But she has some awesome Girl! stories. So go read.

Much Love!

D!ATD xoxo